Scheduling with agreeable release times and due dates on a batch processing machine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Dobson & Uday S. Karmarkar & Jeffrey L. Rummel, 1987. "Batching to Minimize Flow Times on One Machine," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 784-799, June.
- Cheng, T. C. E. & Gupta, M. C., 1989. "Survey of scheduling research involving due date determination decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 156-166, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damodaran, Purushothaman & Kumar Manjeshwar, Praveen & Srihari, Krishnaswami, 2006. "Minimizing makespan on a batch-processing machine with non-identical job sizes using genetic algorithms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 882-891, October.
- Shubin Xu & James C. Bean, 2016. "Scheduling parallel-machine batch operations to maximize on-time delivery performance," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 583-600, October.
- Jolai, Fariborz, 2005. "Minimizing number of tardy jobs on a batch processing machine with incompatible job families," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 184-190, April.
- Jolai Ghazvini, Fariborz & Dupont, Lionel, 1998. "Minimizing mean flow times criteria on a single batch processing machine with non-identical jobs sizes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 273-280, August.
- Melouk, Sharif & Damodaran, Purushothaman & Chang, Ping-Yu, 2004. "Minimizing makespan for single machine batch processing with non-identical job sizes using simulated annealing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 141-147, January.
- Chakhlevitch, Konstantin & Glass, Celia A. & Kellerer, Hans, 2011. "Batch machine production with perishability time windows and limited batch size," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(1), pages 39-47, April.
- Sup Sung, Chang & Hwan Kim, Young, 2003. "Minimizing due date related performance measures on two batch processing machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 644-656, June.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602448 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sung, Chang Sup & Kim, Young Hwan & Yoon, Sang Hum, 2000. "A problem reduction and decomposition approach for scheduling for a flowshop of batch processing machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 179-192, February.
- Zhou, Shengchao & Liu, Ming & Chen, Huaping & Li, Xueping, 2016. "An effective discrete differential evolution algorithm for scheduling uniform parallel batch processing machines with non-identical capacities and arbitrary job sizes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1-11.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:334:y:2018:i:c:p:254-268 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:96:y:1997:i:3:p:564-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.