Scheduling families of jobs with setup times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. L. Lawler, 1973. "Optimal Sequencing of a Single Machine Subject to Precedence Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(5), pages 544-546, January.
- Gregory Dobson & Uday S. Karmarkar & Jeffrey L. Rummel, 1987. "Batching to Minimize Flow Times on One Machine," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 784-799, June.
- N.D. Gupta, Jatinder, 1988. "Single facility scheduling with multiple job classes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 42-45, January.
- L. G. Mitten, 1959. "Sequencing n Jobs on Two Machines with Arbitrary Time Lags," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 293-298, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drótos, Márton & Erdos, Gábor & Kis, Tamás, 2009. "Computing lower and upper bounds for a large-scale industrial job shop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 296-306, August.
- Dolgui, Alexandre & Kovalev, Sergey & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Nossack, Jenny & Pesch, Erwin, 2014. "Minimizing setup costs in a transfer line design problem with sequential operation processing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 186-194.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2008. "A survey of scheduling problems with setup times or costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 985-1032, June.
- Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Portmann, Marie-Claude, 2005. "Single machine group scheduling with resource dependent setup and processing times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 112-121, April.
- Wang, Guoqing & Cheng, T. C. Edwin, 2000. "Parallel machine scheduling with batch delivery costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 177-183, November.
- Logendran, Rasaratnam & deSzoeke, Paula & Barnard, Faith, 2006. "Sequence-dependent group scheduling problems in flexible flow shops," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 66-86, July.
- Grundel, Soesja & Çiftçi, Barış & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert, 2013. "Family sequencing and cooperation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 414-424.
- Waldherr, Stefan & Knust, Sigrid, 2017. "Decomposition algorithms for synchronous flow shop problems with additional resources and setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(3), pages 847-863.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602354 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:51:y:1997:i:3:p:165-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.