Scheduling products with subassemblies and changeover time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mosheiov, Gur & Oron, Daniel, 2008. "Open-shop batch scheduling with identical jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 1282-1292, June.
- Gregory Dobson & Uday S. Karmarkar & Jeffrey L. Rummel, 1987. "Batching to Minimize Flow Times on One Machine," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 784-799, June.
- Cheng, T.C.E. & Ng, C.T. & Yuan, J.J., 2008. "Single-machine scheduling of multi-operation jobs without missing operations to minimize the total completion time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 320-331, December.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2008. "A survey of scheduling problems with setup times or costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 985-1032, June.
- Gerodimos, Alex E. & Glass, Celia A. & Potts, Chris N., 2000. "Scheduling the production of two-component jobs on a single machine," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 250-259, January.
- Bongjin Gim & Min-Hong Han, 1997. "Economic scheduling of products with N components on a single machine," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 570-577, February.
- B. Lin & T. Cheng, 2005. "Two-Machine Flowshop Batching and Scheduling," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 149-161, January.
- Potts, Chris N. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2000. "Scheduling with batching: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 228-249, January.
More about this item
Keywordsscheduling; single machine; changeover time; flow time;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jorsoc:v:67:y:2016:i:8:d:10.1057_jors.2015.108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .