Scheduling products with subassemblies and changeover time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mosheiov, Gur & Oron, Daniel, 2008. "Open-shop batch scheduling with identical jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 1282-1292, June.
- Gregory Dobson & Uday S. Karmarkar & Jeffrey L. Rummel, 1987. "Batching to Minimize Flow Times on One Machine," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 784-799, June.
- Cheng, T.C.E. & Ng, C.T. & Yuan, J.J., 2008. "Single-machine scheduling of multi-operation jobs without missing operations to minimize the total completion time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 320-331, December.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2008. "A survey of scheduling problems with setup times or costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 985-1032, June.
- Gerodimos, Alex E. & Glass, Celia A. & Potts, Chris N., 2000. "Scheduling the production of two-component jobs on a single machine," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 250-259, January.
- Bongjin Gim & Min-Hong Han, 1997. "Economic scheduling of products with N components on a single machine," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 570-577, February.
- B. Lin & T. Cheng, 2005. "Two-Machine Flowshop Batching and Scheduling," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 149-161, January.
- Potts, Chris N. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2000. "Scheduling with batching: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 228-249, January.
More about this item
Keywordsscheduling; single machine; changeover time; flow time;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jorsoc:v:67:y:2016:i:8:d:10.1057_jors.2015.108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.