Economic scheduling of products with N components on a single machine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Salah E. Elmaghraby, 1978. "The Economic Lot Scheduling Problem (ELSP): Review and Extensions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(6), pages 587-598, February.
- Gregory Dobson & Uday S. Karmarkar & Jeffrey L. Rummel, 1987. "Batching to Minimize Flow Times on One Machine," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 784-799, June.
- Wen-Lian Hsu, 1983. "On the General Feasibility Test of Scheduling Lot Sizes for Several Products on One Machine," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 93-105, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Bertrand M. T., 2002. "Fabrication scheduling on a single machine with due date constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 95-105, January.
- Xinxin Hu & James D Blocher & Hans Sebastian Heese & Feng Zhou, 2016. "Scheduling products with subassemblies and changeover time," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(8), pages 1025-1033, August.
- Zhou, Feng & Blocher, James D. & Hu, Xinxin & Sebastian Heese, H., 2014. "Optimal single machine scheduling of products with components and changeover cost," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 75-83.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:96:y:1997:i:3:p:570-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .