Optimal sequencing in the presence of setup times for tow/barge traffic through a river lock
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. D. Haynes & C. A. Komar & Jack Byrd, Jr., 1973. "The Effectiveness of Three Heuristic Rules for Job Sequencing in a Single Production Facility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(5), pages 575-580, January.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Aldowaisan, Tariq, 1999. "A review of scheduling research involving setup considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 219-239, April.
- Lee, Sang M. & Asllani, Arben A., 2004. "Job scheduling with dual criteria and sequence-dependent setups: mathematical versus genetic programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 145-153, April.
- J. William Gavett, 1965. "Three Heuristic Rules for Sequencing Jobs to a Single Production Facility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(8), pages 166-176, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:4:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602587 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9350-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:3:p:977-995 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:netspa:v:19:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11067-018-9395-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Passchyn, Ward & Coene, Sofie & Briskorn, Dirk & Hurink, Johann L. & Spieksma, Frits C.R. & Vanden Berghe, Greet, 2016. "The lockmaster’s problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 432-441.
- Verstichel, J. & De Causmaecker, P. & Spieksma, F.C.R. & Vanden Berghe, G., 2014. "Exact and heuristic methods for placing ships in locks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(2), pages 387-398.
- Passchyn, Ward & Briskorn, Dirk & Spieksma, Frits C.R., 2016. "Mathematical programming models for lock scheduling with an emission objective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 802-814.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:126-136 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:187:y:2008:i:3:p:1268-1281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.