Inventory models with a mixture of backorders and lost sales under fuzzy cost
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yao, Jing-Shing & Su, Jin-Shieh, 2000. "Fuzzy inventory with backorder for fuzzy total demand based on interval-valued fuzzy set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 390-408, July.
- Ishii, Hiroaki & Konno, Tutomu, 1998. "A stochastic inventory problem with fuzzy shortage cost," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 90-94, April.
- Hariga, Moncer & Ben-Daya, Mohamed, 1999. "Some stochastic inventory models with deterministic variable lead time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 42-51, February.
- Roy, T.K. & Maiti, M., 1997. "A fuzzy EOQ model with demand-dependent unit cost under limited storage capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 425-432, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brito, Anderson J. & de Almeida, Adiel T., 2012. "Modeling a multi-attribute utility newsvendor with partial backlogging," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 820-830.
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-017-0587-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dey, Oshmita & Chakraborty, Debjani, 2011. "A fuzzy random continuous review inventory system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 101-106, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:189:y:2008:i:1:p:105-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .