"Bricks-and-mortar" vs. "clicks-and-mortar": An equilibrium analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei-yu Kevin Chiang & Dilip Chhajed & James D. Hess, 2003. "Direct Marketing, Indirect Profits: A Strategic Analysis of Dual-Channel Supply-Chain Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Fernando Bernstein & Awi Federgruen, 2005. "Decentralized Supply Chains with Competing Retailers Under Demand Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 18-29, January.
- Luis Garicano & Steven N. Kaplan, 2001.
"The Effects of Business-to-Business E-Commerce on Transaction Costs,"
NBER Chapters,in: E-commerce, pages 463-485
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garicano, Luis & Kaplan, Steven N, 2001. "The Effects of Business-to-Business E-Commerce on Transaction Costs," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 463-485, December.
- Luis Garicano & Steven N. Kaplan, 2000. "The Effects of Business-to-Business E-Commerce on Transaction Costs," NBER Working Papers 8017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Yannis Bakos, 1997. "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1676-1692, December.
- Byong-Duk Rhee, 1996. "Consumer Heterogeneity and Strategic Quality Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 157-172, February.
- Sridhar Balasubramanian, 1998. "Mail versus Mall: A Strategic Analysis of Competition between Direct Marketers and Conventional Retailers," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 181-195.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Dazhong Wu & Gautam Ray & Xianjun Geng & Andrew Whinston, 2004. "Implications of Reduced Search Cost and Free Riding in E-Commerce," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 255-262, November.
- David B. Humphrey, 1994. "Delivering deposit services: ATMs versus branches," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 59-81.
- Rajiv Dewan & Bing Jing & Abraham Seidmann, 2003. "Product Customization and Price Competition on the Internet," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(8), pages 1055-1070, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Chen, Si-Hen & Ho, Jyh-Wen, 2013. "A study on pricing and delivery strategy for e-retailing systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 71-84.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:270:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2214-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:86:y:2010:i:1:p:22-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:6:p:538-548 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiao, Tiaojun & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Cheng, T.C.E., 2014. "Product variety and channel structure strategy for a retailer-Stackelberg supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 114-124.
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph, 2017. "Human Capital Flows in Failing Organizations: An Integrated Conceptual Framework," MPRA Paper 80781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:tsysxx:v:47:y:2016:i:3:p:740-754 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cao, James & So, Kut C. & Yin, Shuya, 2016. "Impact of an “online-to-store” channel on demand allocation, pricing and profitability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(1), pages 234-245.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2016. "Asymmetric product distribution between symmetric manufacturers using dual-channel supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 646-657.
- Vitaly Pruzhansky, 2014. "Luxury goods, vertical restraints and internet sales," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 227-246, October.
- Chen, Jiguang & Hu, Qiying & Song, Jing-Sheng, 2017. "Effect of partial cross ownership on supply chain performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 525-536.
- Lu Hsiao & Ying-Ju Chen, 2013. "The perils of selling online: Manufacturer competition, channel conflict, and consumer preferences," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 277-292, September.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2017. "When should a manufacturer set its direct price and wholesale price in dual-channel supply chains?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 501-511.
- Fabio Caldieraro, 2016. "The Role of Brand Image and Product Characteristics on Firms’ Entry and OEM Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(11), pages 3327-3350, November.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:1:p:108-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khouja, Moutaz & Park, Sungjune & Cai, Gangshu (George), 2010. "Channel selection and pricing in the presence of retail-captive consumers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 84-95, May.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:272:y:2019:i:1:p:339-351 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:27:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10100-017-0490-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:187:y:2008:i:3:p:671-690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.