European Journal of Operational Research
September 1996, Volume 93, Issue 2
- 230-243 Parametric distance functions vs. nonparametric neural networks for estimating road travel distances
by Alpaydin, Ethem & Altinel, I. Kuban & Aras, Necati
- 244-256 A new neural network for solving linear programming problems
by Cichocki, A. & Unbehauen, R. & Weinzierl, K. & Holzel, R.
- 257-270 An adaptive, multiple restarts neural network algorithm for graph coloring
by Jagota, Arun
- 271-287 Comparison of neural and heuristic methods for a timetabling problem
by Mausser, Helmut E. & Magazine, Michael J.
- 288-299 A neural network model for scheduling problems
by Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Gurgun, Burckaan
- 300-316 Traditional heuristic versus Hopfield neural network approaches to a car sequencing problem
by Smith, Kate & Palaniswami, M. & Krishnamoorthy, M.
- 317-330 Massively parallel analog tabu search using neural networks applied to simple plant location problems
by Vaithyanathan, Shivakumar & Burke, Laura I. & Magent, Michael A.
- 331-345 A neural network approach to solve the stable matching problem
by Yuan, Yufei & Wang, Li
- 346-357 Comparative performance of the FSCL neural net and K-means algorithm for market segmentation
by Balakrishnan, P. V. (Sundar) & Cooper, Martha C. & Jacob, Varghese S. & Lewis, Phillip A.
- 358-368 A comparison of nonlinear optimization methods for supervised learning in multilayer feedforward neural networks
by Denton, James W. & Hung, Ming S.
- 369-386 Using neural networks for trauma outcome evaluation
by Palocsay, Susan W. & Stevens, Scott P. & Brookshire, Robert G. & Sacco, William J. & Copes, Wayne S. & Buckman, Robert F. & Smith, J. Stanley
- 387-401 Analyzing mathematical models with inductive learning networks
by Steiger, David M. & Sharda, Ramesh
- 402-417 A comparison of SOM neural network and hierarchical clustering methods
by Mangiameli, Paul & Chen, Shaw K. & West, David
- 418-427 Feed-forward neural networks and feature construction with correlation information: an integrated framework
by Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 428-448 Heuristic and optimization approaches to extending the Kohonen self organizing algorithm
by Nour, Mohamed A. & Madey, Gregory R.
August 1996, Volume 93, Issue 1
- 1-33 The job shop scheduling problem: Conventional and new solution techniques
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Domschke, Wolfgang & Pesch, Erwin
- 34-48 The generalized Shifting Bottleneck Procedure
by Ramudhin, Amar & Marier, Philippe
- 49-60 Scheduling and common due date assignment with earliness-tardiness penalties and batch delivery costs
by Chen, Zhi-Long
- 61-67 A simulated annealing approach for the one-machine mean tardiness scheduling problem
by Ben-Daya, M. & Al-Fawzan, M.
- 68-74 Determination of common due window location in a single machine scheduling problem
by Liman, Surya D. & Panwalkar, Shrikant S. & Thongmee, Sansern
- 75-87 Scheduling arrivals to a production system in a fuzzy environment
by Stanfield, Paul M. & King, Russell E. & Joines, Jeff A.
- 88-97 Fuzzy logic concepts applied to machine--component matrix formation in cellular manufacturing
by Narayanaswamy, Pradeep & Bector, C. R. & Rajamani, Divakar
- 98-109 Primary and secondary route selection in backbone communication networks
by Amiri, Ali & Pirkul, Hasan
- 110-120 The Queueing Maximal availability location problem: A model for the siting of emergency vehicles
by Marianov, Vladimir & ReVelle, Charles
- 121-134 A genetic algorithm for service level based vehicle scheduling
by Malmborg, Charles J.
- 135-147 Vehicle routing problem with trailers
by Gerdessen, Johanna C.
- 148-154 Linear programming model for finding optimal roadway grades that minimize earthwork cost
by Moreb, Ahmad A.
- 155-172 Chaos and nonlinear dynamics in financial and nonfinancial time series: Evidence from Finland
by Takala, Kari & Viren, Matti
- 173-184 Analyzing risk and performance using the multi-factor concept
by Vermeulen, Erik M. & Spronk, Jaap & van der Wijst, Nico
- 185-204 Multi-period minimax hedging strategies
by Howe, M. A. & Rustem, B. & Selby, M. J. P.
- 205-223 A comparative evaluation of alternative models of the term structure of interest rates
by Boero, G. & Torricelli, C.
- 224-225 OR software - ORSEP operations research software exchange program Edited by Professor H.W. Hamacher K_TREE/K_SUBGRAPH: A program package for minimal weighted K-cardinality trees and subgraphs
by Ehrgott, M. & Freitag, J.
August 1996, Volume 92, Issue 3
- 441-442 Aspects of operational research: Tutorial and research review papers from EURO XIII/OR 36
by Belton, Valerie & Bouyssou, Denis
- 443-457 Model legitimisation in operational research
by Landry, M. & Banville, C. & Oral, M.
- 458-473 The development, validation and implementation of knowledge-based systems
by O' Keefe, Robert M. & Preece, Alun D.
- 474-492 Extensions of coloring models for scheduling purposes
by de Werra, D.
- 493-511 General local search methods
by Pirlot, Marc
- 512-527 Fuzzy linear programming and applications
by Rommelfanger, Heinrich
- 528-536 Non-traditional methods of forecasting
by Bunn, Derek W.
- 537-549 Value-focused thinking: Identifying decision opportunities and creating alternatives
by Keeney, Ralph L.
- 550-572 New operations research and artificial intelligence approaches to traffic engineering problems
by Bielli, Maurizio & Reverberi, Pierfrancesco
- 573-590 Parallel processing for difficult combinatorial optimization problems
by Roucairol, Catherine
- 591-592 The EURO gold medal 1994
by Carlsson, Christer
- 593-602 The space of freedom of the decision maker modelling the human brain
by Brans, Jean-Pierre
- 603-614 Rationality, emotion and preference change Drama-theoretic models of choice
by Bennett, Peter & Howard, Nigel
- 615-627 An empirical application of the information-structures model: The postal authority case
by Carmi, Nava & Ronen, Boaz
- 628-636 A fuzzy-linguistic approach to a multi-criteria sequencing problem
by Adamopoulos, George I. & Pappis, Costas P.
- 637-648 Fuzzy part coding for group technology
by Ben-Arieh, D. & Lee, S. E. & Chang, P. T.
- 649-662 Markov-type fuzzy decision processes with a discounted reward on a closed interval
by Kurano, Masami & Yasuda, Masami & Nakagami, Jun-ichi & Yoshida, Yuji
July 1996, Volume 92, Issue 2
- 219-238 A classification of literature on determining the lot size under quantity discounts
by Benton, W. C. & Park, Seungwook
- 239-253 Exploiting timely demand information to reduce inventories
by Bourland, Karla E. & Powell, Stephen G. & Pyke, David F.
- 254-265 Estimating the demand distributions of single-period items having frequent stockouts
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Hing-Ling Lau, Amy
- 266-280 Economic replenishment strategies for announced price increases
by Tersine, Richard J.
- 281-301 Production strategies for a stochastic lot-sizing problem with constant capacity
by Dellaert, N. P. & Melo, M. T.
- 302-309 A production lot size inventory model for deteriorating items and arbitrary production and demand rates
by Balkhi, Zaid T. & Benkherouf, Lakdere
- 310-325 Linear programming for the 0-1 quadratic knapsack problem
by Billionnet, Alain & Calmels, Frederic
- 326-341 Lagrangean methods for the 0-1 Quadratic Knapsack Problem
by Michelon, Philippe & Veilleux, Louis
- 342-351 Integer-friendly formulations for the r-separation problem
by Erkut, E. & ReVelle, C. & Ulkusal, Y.
- 352-367 A new procedure for identifying the frame of the convex hull of a finite collection of points in multidimensional space
by Dula, J. H. & Helgason, R. V.
- 368-386 Containment of a single polygon using mathematical programming
by Grinde, Roger B. & Cavalier, Tom M.
- 387-401 The use of dynamic programming in genetic algorithms for permutation problems
by Yagiura, Mutsunori & Ibaraki, Toshihide
- 402-416 Optimizing simulated annealing schedules with genetic programming
by Bolte, Andreas & Thonemann, Ulrich Wilhelm
- 417-434 Fuzzy versus statistical linear regression
by Kim, Kwang Jae & Moskowitz, Herbert & Koksalan, Murat
July 1996, Volume 92, Issue 1
- 1-27 Queueing theory in manufacturing systems analysis and design: A classification of models for production and transfer lines
by Papadopoulos, H. T. & Heavey, C.
- 28-36 Finding robust solutions for product design problems
by Hendrix, Eligius M. T. & Mecking, Carmen J. & Hendriks, Theo H. B.
- 37-53 An implementation of linear and nonlinear multicommodity network flows
by Castro, J. & Nabona, N.
- 54-62 Application of multidimensional scaling techniques to facilities layout
by Hossein Safizadeh, M. & McKenna, David R.
- 63-68 Optimal solutions for the machining economics problem with stochastically distributed tool lives
by Iakovou, Eleftherios & Ip, Chi M. & Koulamas, Christos
- 69-82 A model for a Mixed Continuous-Periodic Review One-Warehouse, N-Retailer inventory system
by Ahire, Sanjay L. & Schmidt, Charles P.
- 83-98 On managing operating capacity to reduce congestion in service systems
by So, Kut C. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 99-111 Analysis of an open tandem queueing network with population constraint and constant service times 1
by Rhee, Young & Perros, Harry G.
- 112-124 Analyzing EkErc queues
by Adan, I. J. B. F. & van de Waarsenburg, W. A. & Wessels, J.
- 125-134 Analysis of M/G/1 queues with delayed vacations and exhaustive service discipline
by Li, Huan & Zhu, Yixin
- 135-147 Selecting the best choice in the weighted secretary problem
by Hak Chun, Young
- 148-156 Structural approach to parametric analysis of an IP on the case of the right-hand side
by Wang, Hsiao-Fan & Horng, Jyh-Shing
- 157-165 Linear fractional goal programming in consideration of fuzzy solution
by Ohta, Hideichi & Yamaguchi, Toshikazu
- 166-181 Analytic efficient solution set for multi-criteria quadratic programs
by Goh, C. J. & Yang, X. Q.
- 182-192 Binary interactions and subset choice
by Fishburn, Peter C. & LaValle, Irving H.
- 193-210 Mathematical model and method of searching for a local extremum for the non-convex oriented polygons allocation problem
by Stoyan, Yu. G. & Novozhilova, M. V. & Kartashov, A. V.
- 211-213 A tight lower bound for the completion time variance problem
by Ng, C. T. & Cai, X. & Cheng, T. C. E.
- 214-216 An addendum to the hierarchical network design problem
by Duin, C. W. & Volgenant, A.
June 1996, Volume 91, Issue 3
- 427-439 Mathematical models of service
by Rust, Roland T. & Metters, Richard
- 440-455 Service level approximations for multiechelon inventory systems
by Chew, E. P. & Johnson, L. A.
- 456-470 A forward branch-and-search algorithm and forecast horizon results for the changeover scheduling problem
by Blocher, James D. & Chand, Suresh
- 471-480 The complexity of a cyclic scheduling problem with identical machines and precedence constraints
by Munier, A.
- 481-494 An analytic formula for the mean throughput of K-station production lines with no intermediate buffers
by Papadopoulos, Hrissoleon T.
- 495-506 Locating flow-capturing units on a network with multi-counting and diminishing returns to scale
by Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded
- 507-516 Postoptimizing equilibrium flows on large scale networks
by Nguyen, S. & Pallottino, S. & Inaudi, D.
- 517-527 Optimal lot-sizing in an imperfect production system with homogeneous reworkable jobs
by Liu, John J. & Yang, Ping
- 528-542 Joint price and lot size determination under conditions of permissible delay in payments and quantity discounts for freight cost
by Seong Whan Shinn & Hwang, Hark & Sung, Soo Park
- 543-552 The solution of two-stage guillotine cutting stock problems having extremely varying order demands
by Riehme, Jan & Scheithauer, Guntram & Terno, Johannes
- 553-564 A recursive exact algorithm for weighted two-dimensional cutting
by Hifi, M. & Zissimopoulos, V.
- 565-572 A heuristic algorithm for the mini-max spanning forest problem
by Yamada, Takeo & Takahashi, Hideo & Kataoka, Seiji
- 573-586 A new subtour elimination constraint for the vehicle routing problem
by Achuthan, N. R. & Caccetta, L. & Hill, S. P.
- 587-599 Price-directive decomposition applied to routing in telecommunication networks
by Ayllon, Fatima G. & Galan, Jorge & Marin, Angel & Menendez, Angel
- 600-610 Relaxation heuristics for a generalized assignment problem
by Lorena, Luiz Antonio N. & Narciso, Marcelo G.
- 611-618 Geometric three-dimensional assignment problems
by Spieksma, Frits C. R. & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 619-622 A polynomially solvable class of quadratic semi-assignment problems
by Malucelli, Federico
- 623-633 Partially-linear transportation problems
by Dangalchev, Chavdar Atanasov
- 634-639 On the dual of linear inverse problems
by Kas, Peter & Klafszky, Emil
June 1996, Volume 91, Issue 2
- 211-213 The virtual reality of financial-economic decision making
by Castagnoli, Erio & Spronk, Jaap
- 214-228 A lattice approach for pricing of multivariate contingent claims
by Ekvall, Niklas
- 229-234 A class of options with stochastic lives and an extension of the Black-Scholes formula
by Jennergren, L. Peter & Naslund, Bertil
- 235-249 Fixed income linked life insurance policies with minimum guarantees: Pricing models and numerical results
by Bacinello, Anna Rita & Ortu, Fulvio
- 250-263 Transaction costs and efficiency of portfolio strategies
by Pelsser, Antoon & Vorst, Ton
- 264-273 Robust optimization models for managing callable bond portfolios
by Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 274-283 Managing a value-preserving portfolio over time
by Wiesemann, Thomas
- 284-300 Speculative dynamics with bounded rationality learning
by Barucci, Emilio & Landi, Leonardo
- 301-305 Imitation and stability in a stock market
by Cenci, Marisa & Cerquetti, Annamaria & Peccati, Lorenzo
- 306-314 The quality of bank forecasts: The dollar-pound exchange rate, 1990-1993
by Pollock, Andrew C. & Wilkie, Mary E.
- 315-329 Evaluating leases with complex operating options
by Trigeorgis, Lenos
- 330-337 Restyling of fees in consumers credit and their optimization
by Battaglio, Claudia & Longo, Giovanni & Peccati, Lorenzo
- 338-345 Credit risk exposure with interest and currency swaps
by Coppes, Robert Christophor & Stokking, Evert Jan
- 347-366 On the use of the complexity index as a measure of complexity in activity networks
by De Reyck, Bert & Herroelen, Willy
- 367-385 Maximizing the production rate in simple assembly line balancing -- A branch and bound procedure
by Klein, Robert & Scholl, Armin
- 386-394 Capacity planning in manufacturing and computer networks
by Bretthauer, Kurt M.
- 395-410 A heuristic approach for capacity expansion of packet networks
by Dutta, Amitava & Ki Kim, Young
- 411-426 Optimal allocation and backup of computer resources under asymmetric information and incentive incompatibility
by Cheng, Hsing K. & Freimer, Marshall & Richmond, William B. & Sumita, Ushio
May 1996, Volume 91, Issue 1
- 1-13 Perturbation analysis of discrete event systems: Concepts, algorithms, and applications
by Cao, Xi-Ren
- 14-26 Visual interactive modelling: A pictorial simulation specification system
by Au, Grace & Paul, Ray J.
- 27-37 The Analytic Hierarchy Process in an uncertain environment: A simulation approach
by Hauser, David & Tadikamalla, Pandu
- 38-55 Dynamic control charts for finite production runs
by Tagaras, George
- 56-73 Modeling and analysis of machine sharing in manufacturing systems
by Benjaafar, Saifallah
- 74-88 Joint replacement in an operational planning phase
by Dekker, R. & Wildeman, R. E. & van Egmond, R.
- 89-98 Alternate approaches to solving the Holt et al. model and to performing sensitivity analysis
by Singhal, Jaya & Singhal, Kalyan
- 99-117 An exchange heuristic imbedded with simulated annealing for due-dates job-shop scheduling
by He, Zesheng & Yang, Taeyong & Tiger, Andy
- 118-123 V-shape property for job sequences that minimize the expected completion time variance
by Cai, X.
- 124-143 Search heuristics for a flowshop scheduling problem in a printed circuit board assembly process
by Kim, Yeong-Dae & Lim, Hyeong-Gyu & Park, Moon-Won
- 144-159 Variants of the Two Machine Flow Shop Problem connected with factorization of matrix functions
by Bart, H. & Kroon, L. G.
- 160-175 A fast tabu search algorithm for the permutation flow-shop problem
by Nowicki, Eugeniusz & Smutnicki, Czeslaw
- 176-189 Sevast'yanov's algorithm for the flow-shop scheduling problem
by Ramalhinho Lourenco, Helena
- 190-202 Single-machine scheduling with time windows and earliness/tardiness penalties
by Koulamas, Christos
- 203-210 Solution of the generalized Townsend single machine scheduling model
by Szwarc, Wlodzimierz & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K.
May 1996, Volume 90, Issue 3
- 383-394 Inspection games in arms control
by Avenhaus, Rudolf & Canty, Morton & Marc Kilgour, D. & von Stengel, Bernhard & Zamir, Shmuel
- 395-412 Cost-effective sulphur emission reduction under uncertainty
by Altman, Anna & Amann, Markus & Klaassen, Ger & Ruszczynski, Andrzej & Schopp, Wolfgang
- 413-419 A simulation model for emergency evacuation
by Pidd, M. & de Silva, F. N. & Eglese, R. W.
- 420-426 Determining dominant wind directions
by Selim, Shokri Z. & Al-Rabeh, A. H.
- 427-443 Applying the flow-capturing location-allocation model to an authentic network: Edmonton, Canada
by John Hodgson, M. & Rosing, K. E. & Leontien, A. & Storrier, G.
- 444-450 Location-allocation on a line with demand-dependent costs
by Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 451-460 Robustness of the efficient DMUs in data envelopment analysis
by Zhu, Joe
- 461-472 Preference voting and project ranking using DEA and cross-evaluation
by Green, Rodney H. & Doyle, John R. & Cook, Wade D.
- 473-486 A decision-support model for investment decisions in new ventures
by Jain, Bharat A. & Nag, Barin N.
- 487-513 A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications
by Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C.
- 514-535 On the methodology of the World Competitiveness Report
by Oral, Muhittin & Chabchoub, Habib
- 536-546 Residence exchange wanted: A stable residence exchange problem
by Yuan, Yufei
- 547-552 On the optimal spacing of currency denominations
by van Hove, Leo & Heyndels, Bruno
- 553-565 On the measurement of technical efficiency in the public sector
by Ruggiero, John
- 566-576 Efficiency of the Turkish Stock Exchange with respect to monetary variables: A cointegration analysis
by Muradoglu, Yaz Gulnur & Metin, Kivilcim
- 577-588 Using neural networks to forecast the systematic risk of stocks
by Wittkemper, Hans-Georg & Steiner, Manfred
- 589-598 Strategic new product pricing when demand obeys saturation effects
by Dockner, Engelbert J. & Gaunersdorfer, Andrea
- 599-608 A differential game model of a market of substitutable products
by Yeung, David W. K.
- 609-618 The system dynamics of future warfare
by Moffat, J.
- 619-624 A new model of conflict analysis -- the three dimensional graph model
by Wu, Yuhua & Cheng, Dewen & Wolfe, M.
- 625-637 Monotone second-best optimal contracts
by Monahan, George E. & Vemuri, Vijay
April 1996, Volume 90, Issue 2
- 197-199 Project management and scheduling
by Herroelen, Willy S. & Demeulemeester, Erik L.
- 200-213 Local search heuristics for single-machine scheduling with batching to minimize the number of late jobs
by Crauwels, H. A. J. & Potts, C. N. & Van Wassenhove, L. N.
- 214-226 Polynomial algorithms for resource-constrained and multiprocessor task scheduling problems
by Brucker, Peter & Kramer, Andreas
- 227-237 The two-machine total completion time flow shop problem
by Della Croce, F. & Narayan, V. & Tadei, R.
- 238-251 Two branch and bound algorithms for the permutation flow shop problem
by Carlier, Jacques & Rebai, Ismail
- 252-268 Extending the shifting bottleneck procedure to real-life applications
by Ivens, Philip & Lambrecht, Marc
- 269-284 A computational study of constraint satisfaction for multiple capacitated job shop scheduling
by Nuijten, W. P. M. & Aarts, E. H. L.
- 285-302 A graph colouring model for assigning a heterogeneous workforce to a given schedule
by Valls, Vicente & Perez, Angeles & Quintanilla, Sacramento
- 303-319 A branch and bound algorithm for minimizing the number of crossing arcs in bipartite graphs
by Valls, Vicente & Marti, Rafael & Lino, Pilar
- 320-333 Serial and parallel resource-constrained project scheduling methods revisited: Theory and computation
by Kolisch, Rainer
- 334-348 An efficient optimal solution procedure for the preemptive resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Demeulemeester, Erik L. & Herroelen, Willy S.
- 349-361 A new and efficient heuristic for scheduling projects with resource restrictions and multiple execution modes
by Boctor, Fayez F.
- 362-375 A framework for an interactive project scheduling system under limited resources
by Ulusoy, Gunduz & Ozdamar, Linet
- 376-382 : A generator of testsets for project activity nets
by Agrawal, M. K. & Elmaghraby, S. E. & Herroelen, W. S.
April 1996, Volume 90, Issue 1
- 1-12 Practical aspects of route planning for magazine and newspaper wholesalers
by Dillmann, Roland & Becker, Burkhard & Beckefeld, Volker
- 13-25 Scheduling for a multifunction phased array radar system
by Orman, A. J. & Potts, C. N. & Shahani, A. K. & Moore, A. R.
- 26-44 Tactical design of rail freight networks. Part I: Exact and heuristic methods
by Marin, Angel & Salmeron, Javier
- 45-55 A restricted dynamic programming heuristic algorithm for the time dependent traveling salesman problem
by Malandraki, Chryssi & Dial, Robert B.
- 56-70 An efficient algorithm for facility location in the presence of forbidden regions
by Butt, Steven E. & Cavalier, Tom M.
- 71-77 Optimizing solid waste collection in Brussels
by Kulcar, Thierry
- 78-84 An axiomatic characterization of some locations in trees
by Vohra, Rakesh
- 85-101 VARMAX-modelling of blast furnace process variables
by Ostermark, Ralf & Saxen, Henrik
- 102-114 Generalized bilinear programming: An application in farm management
by Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Hendrix, Eligius M. T.
- 115-141 Interactions between members of a marketing-production channel under seasonal demand
by Desai, Vijay S.
- 142-155 Determination of paths to vendor market efficiency using parallel coordinates representation: A negotiation tool for buyers
by Weber, Charles A. & Desai, Anand
- 156-170 Computational approximations of renewal process relating to a warranty problem: The case of phase-type lifetimes
by Kao, Edward P. C. & Smith, Marion Spokony
- 171-181 A stocking policy for spare part provisioning under age based preventive replacement
by Zohrul Kabir, A. B. M. & Al-Olayan, Ahmed S.
- 182-196 Dynamic setup reduction in production lot sizing with nonconstant deterministic demand
by Hong, Jae-Dong & Kim, Seung-Lae & Hayya, Jack C.
March 1996, Volume 89, Issue 3
- 445-456 The application of fuzzy integrals in multicriteria decision making
by Grabisch, Michel
- 457-461 A note on the use of PROMETHEE multicriteria methods
by De Keyser, Wim & Peeters, Peter
- 462-472 InterQuad: An interactive quad tree based procedure for solving the discrete alternative multiple criteria problem
by Sun, Minghe & Steuer, Ralph E.
- 473-481 Equivalence and implementation of alternative methods for determining returns to scale in data envelopment analysis
by Banker, Rajiv D. & Chang, Hsihui & Cooper, William W.
- 482-490 Efficiency bounds in Data Envelopment Analysis
by Green, Rodney H. & Doyle, John R. & Cook, Wade D.
- 491-495 Towards an optimal model of food nutrition structure relating to production development for the region of the middle-lower reach of the Yangtze in China
by Haitao, C. & Hongyan, Z. & Xuehong, L. & Qingping, L.
- 496-515 On the robustness of the bowl phenomenon
by Hillier, Frederick S. & So, Kut C.
- 516-524 A general lower bound for the makespan problem
by Webster, S. T.
- 525-542 A multiple-tree search procedure for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Simpson, Wendell P. & Patterson, James H.
- 543-555 Resource allocation in state-dependent emergency evacuation networks
by Bakuli, David L. & MacGregor Smith, J.
- 556-563 A neural network approach to facility layout problems
by Kazuhiro Tsuchiya & Sunil Bharitkar & Yoshiyasu Takefuji
- 564-569 A heuristic for blocking flow algorithms
by Traff, Jesper Larsson
- 570-580 An amalgation of games
by Borm, Peter & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Potters, Jos & Tijs, Stef
- 581-592 Nonparametric econometric modelling: A neural network approach
by Shouhong Wang
- 593-608 Optimal batch size and raw material ordering policy for a production system with a fixed-interval, lumpy demand delivery system
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Parija, Gyana R.
- 609-617 LP relaxation of the two dimensional knapsack problem with box and GUB constraints
by Bagchi, Ansuman & Bhattacharyya, Nalinaksha & Chakravarti, Nilotpal
- 618-641 Generalized optimal designs and contingency plans in linear systems
by Yong Shi & Po-Lung Yu & Dazhi Zhang
- 642-659 Auxiliary tool allocation in flexible manufacturing systems
by Atan, Tankut S. & Pandit, Ram