European Journal of Operational Research
1992, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 211-223 Flexibility and the choice of manufacturing facilities under short product life cycles
by Gaimon, Cheryl & Singhal, Vinod
- 224-232 Parts routing in a Flexible Manufacturing System with time-varying demands
by Chen, Mingyuan & Alfa, Attahiru Sule
1992, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-18 An integrated evaluation of facility location, capacity acquisition, and technology selection for designing global manufacturing strategies
by Verter, Vedat & Cemal Dincer, M.
- 19-30 The influence of direction setting tactics on success in organizational decision making
by Nutt, Paul C.
- 31-44 Modeling competitive pricing and market share: Anatomy of a decision support system
by Green, Paul E. & Krieger, Abba M.
- 45-51 Uncertainty, experience and the phase theorem
by Pearson, Alan & Hauschildt, Jurgen
- 52-60 An approach for finding the most preferred alternative in the presence of multiple criteria
by Murat Koksalan, M. & Taner, Orhan V.
- 61-67 Ranking methods based on valued preference relations: A characterization of the net flow method
by Bouyssou, Denis
- 68-75 A transitivity approach to preference relational systems
by Moreno, JoseA.
- 76-86 Minimax resource allocation problems: Optimization and parametric analysis
by Luss, Hanan
- 87-98 Trade-off analysis using parametric optimization techniques
by Nakayama, Hirotaka
- 99-108 Adjustment of importance weights in multiattribute value models by minimum discrimination information
by Soofi, Ehsan S. & Retzer, Joseph J.
- 109-116 A note on conflict resolution and truthtelling
by Bogetoft, Peter
- 117-129 Implementation of the centroid method of Solymosi and Dombi
by Olson, D. L. & Dorai, V. K.
1992, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 345-358 The vehicle routing problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms
by Laporte, Gilbert
- 359-369 Many steps towards zero inventory
by Grunwald, Herbert J. & Fortuin, Leonard
- 370-382 Optimal ordering policies when anticipating a disruption in supply or demand
by Weiss, Howard J. & Rosenthal, Edward C.
- 383-392 Analysis of net inventory in continuous review models with random lead time
by Azoury, Katy S. & Brill, Percy H.
- 393-404 Lot-sizing algorithm for a coordinated multi-item, multi-source distribution problem
by Iyogun, Paul
- 405-412 Analysis and comparison of two strategies for multi-item inventory systems with joint replenishment costs
by van Eijs, M. J. G. & Heuts, R. M. J. & Kleijnen, J. P. C.
- 413-424 A comparison of two lot sizing-sequencing heuristics for the process industry
by Heuts, R. M. J. & Seidel, H. P. & Selen, W. J.
- 425-433 An algorithm based on a new sufficient condition of optimality in dynamic lot size model
by Aryanezhad, Mir-Bahador Q.
- 434-443 The EQQ model with stochastic demand and discounting
by Chao, Hung-po
- 444-458 Capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling by Lagrangean relaxation
by Diaby, M. & Bahl, H. C. & Karwan, M. H. & Zionts, S.
1992, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 231-247 The traveling salesman problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms
by Laporte, Gilbert
- 248-261 Multicriteria analysis of the burden sharing in the European Community
by Hens, Luc & Pastijn, Hugo & Struys, Wally
- 262-274 Human migration networks
by Nagurney, Anna & Pan, Jie & Zhao, Lan
- 275-287 A game-theoretic model for mergers and acquisitions
by van den Honert, Robin C. & Stewart, Theodor J.
- 288-293 Economic investment times for capacity expansion problems
by Higle, Julia L. & Corrado, Charles J.
- 294-297 Optimal partition for shop floor control in semiconductor wafer fabrication
by Johri, Pravin K.
- 298-302 Single-machine sequencing with controllable processing times
by Panwalkar, S. S. & Rajagopalan, R.
- 303-307 The G/G/1 (LCFS/P) queue with service depending on queue size
by Fakinos, D.
- 308-312 A generalized optimization strategy for dynamic CO2 enrichment in a greenhouse
by Chalabi, Z. S.
- 313-318 An optimal algorithm for integrating raw materials inventory in a single-product manufacturing system
by Hong, Jae-Dong & Hayya, Jack C.
- 319-323 Prioritization models for frontier decision making units in DEA
by Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe & Seiford, Lawrence M.
- 324-329 On the optimal entropy analysis
by Tsao, H. S. J. & Fang, S. C. & Lee, D. N.
- 330-332 Application of a measure of proximity to fuzzy control algorithms
by Pappis, Costas P.
- 333-336 A note on sequencing jobs with deadlines problem
by Dudzinski, Krzysztof & Szkatula, Krzysztof
- 337-339 A note on modeling internal technological externalities in linear profit programs
by Panik, Michael J.
- 340-341 Correction to an article of Gavish and Pirkul
by Sommerschuh, Jurgen
1992, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-5 Modelling to predict or to learn?
by de Geus, A. P.
- 6-8 Introduction and background
by Morecroft, John
- 9-27 Executive knowledge, models and learning
by Morecroft, John D. W.
- 28-41 Model-building for group decision support: Issues and alternatives in knowledge elicitation
by Vennix, Jac A. M. & Andersen, David F. & Richardson, George P. & Rohrbaugh, John
- 42-63 Policies, decisions and information sources for modeling
by Forrester, Jay W.
- 64-84 Modelling as learning: A consultancy methodology for enhancing learning in management teams
by Lane, David C.
- 85-101 Knowledge elicitation in conceptual model building: A case study in modeling a regional Dutch health care system
by Vennix, Jac A. M. & Gubbels, Jan W.
- 102-122 Modelling the oil producers -- Capturing oil industry knowledge in a behavioural simulation model
by Morecroft, John D. W. & van der Heijden, Kees A. J. M.
- 123-136 The definition and application of a stepwise approach to model conceptualisation and analysis
by Wolstenholme, Eric F.
- 137-150 Systems thinking and organizational learning: Acting locally and thinking globally in the organization of the future
by Senge, Peter M. & Sterman, John D.
- 151-166 Model-supported case studies for management education
by Graham, Alan K. & Morecroft, John D. W. & Senge, Peter M. & Sterman, John D.
- 167-182 Experimentation in learning organizations: A management flight simulator approach
by Bakken, Bent & Gould, Janet & Kim, Daniel
- 183-196 Overcoming limits to learning in computer-based learning environments
by Isaacs, Williams & Senge, Peter
- 197-202 Software for model-building and simulation: An illustration of design philosophy
by Peterson, Steve
- 203-209 The system dynamics modelling process and DYSMPA2
by Dangerfield, Brian
- 210-215 Participatory simulation software for managers: The design philosophy behind MicroWorld Creator
by Diehl, Ernst W.
- 216-219 Understanding models with Vensim(TM)
by Eberlein, Robert L. & Peterson, David W.
- 220-230 Hexagons for systems thinking
by Hodgson, Anthony M.
1992, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 301-317 Maintenance management decision making
by Pintelon, L. M. & Gelders, L. F.
- 318-334 Development of a reliability based dynamic dredging decision model
by Ratick, Samuel J. & Du, Wei & Moser, David A.
- 335-343 Number of bids, number of bidders and bidding behavior in outer-continental shelf oil lease auction markets
by Saidi, Reza & Marsden, James R.
- 344-355 Time-series distributional properties of financial ratios: Empirical evidence from Finnish listed firms
by Martikainen, Teppo
- 356-362 Reorganization of forest districts via efficiency measurement
by Kao, Chiang & Chi Yang, Yong
- 363-373 A branch-and-bound algorithm for the location of facilities causing atmospheric pollution
by Karkazis, John & Papadimitriou, Costas
- 374-385 A model for scheduling postal distribution employees
by Malhotra, Manoj K. & Ritzman, Larry P. & Benton, W. C. & Keong Leong, G.
- 386-392 Optimization of telephone wire gauges for transmission standards
by Hernandez, Lorenzo F. & Khoshnevis, Behrokh
- 393-403 A cost-allocation system applied to Dutch hospitals
by Verheyen, Piet A. & Nederstigt, Pieter F. P. M.
- 404-413 Some new efficient methods to solve the n/1/ri/[epsilon]Ti scheduling problem
by Chu, C. & Portmann, M. -C.
- 414-426 An optimal method for solving the (generalized) multi-Weber problem
by Rosing, K. E.
- 427-430 Democracy and efficiency: A note on "Arrow's theorem is not a surprising result"
by Bouyssou, Denis
1992, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 147-148 EJOR special issue on practical combinatorial optimization
by Galvao, Roberto D. & Jacobsen, Soren K. & Maculan, Nelson & Maffioli, Francesco
- 149-172 Topological design of computer communication networks -- The overall design problem
by Gavish, Bezalel
- 173-190 Production scheduling problems in a textile industry
by Serafini, Paolo & Grazia Speranza, M.
- 191-201 Sequencing offshore oil and gas fields under uncertainty
by Jornsten, Kurt O.
- 202-214 Location and sizing of offshore platforms for oil exploration
by Hansen, Pierre & de Luna Pedrosa Filho, Eugenio & Carneiro Ribeiro, Celso
- 215-222 Branch-and-bound algorithms for the multi-product assembly line balancing problem
by Berger, Ilana & Bourjolly, Jean-Marie & Laporte, Gilbert
- 223-235 Random pseudo-polynomial algorithms for some combinatorial programming problems
by Galbiati, G. & Maffioli, F.
- 236-249 Reformulating nonlinear combinatorial optimization problems for higher computational efficiency
by Oral, Muhittin & Kettani, Ossama
- 250-262 A Lagrangean heuristic for the pk-median dynamic location problem
by Galvao, Roberto Dieguez & Santibanez-Gonzalez, Ernesto del R.
- 263-271 An and--or-graph approach for two-dimensional cutting problems
by Morabito, R. N. & Arenales, M. N. & Arcaro, V. F.
- 272-283 A heuristic procedure for the crew rostering problem
by Bianco, Lucio & Bielli, Maurizio & Mingozzi, Aristide & Ricciardelli, Salvatore & Spadoni, Massimo
- 284-292 A heuristic for Euclidean and rectilinear Steiner problems
by Beasley, J. E.
- 293-300 Enhancing an algorithm for set covering problems
by Beasley, J. E. & Jornsten, K.
1992, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-2 Warehouse design and operation
by Gelders, Ludo F.
- 3-13 A review of warehouse models
by Cormier, Gilles & Gunn, Eldon A.
- 14-36 Design and operation of an order-consolidation warehouse: Models and application
by Gray, Ann E. & Karmarkar, Uday S. & Seidmann, Abraham
- 37-47 Zone shapes in class based storage and multicommand order picking when storage/retrieval machines are used
by Guenov, Marin & Raeside, Robert
- 48-56 Storage layout of AS/RS racks based on recurrent orders
by van Oudheusden, D. L. & Zhu, W.
- 57-67 Order batching procedures
by Gibson, David R. & Sharp, Gunter P.
- 68-77 Setup cost stability region for the dynamic lot sizing problem with backlogging
by Chand, Suresh & Voros, Jozsef
- 78-89 Asymptotic analysis of dichotomous search with search and travel costs
by Hassin, Refael & Hotovely, Reuven
- 90-98 A fuzzy set-theoretic method for public facility location
by Chung, Ki-ho & Tcha, Dong-wan
- 99-111 Multi-item batching heuristics for minimization of queueing delays
by Karmarkar, Uday S. & Kekre, Sham & Kekre, Sunder
- 112-122 Optimal preventive maintenance policies in an M/G/1 queue-like production system
by Hsu, Lie-Fern
- 123-145 Queueing models for performance analysis: Selection of single station models
by Springer, Mark C. & Makens, Paul K.
1992, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 305-308 Simulation in 1991 -- Ten years on
by Crookes, J. G.
- 309-315 Meeting seasonal demand in a dynamic production environment
by Myers, Danny C.
- 316-322 Vehicle crew scheduling to complete specific tasks and bulk-tasks at depots
by Ferland, Jacques A. & Taillefer, Serge
- 323-331 Optimal due-date assignment and sequencing
by De, Prabuddha & Ghosh, Jay B. & Wells, Charles E.
- 332-338 Solving sequential interval cutting problems via dynamic programming
by Richter, Knut
- 339-347 The history of the application of mathematical programming to menu planning
by Lancaster, Lilly M.
- 348-354 Task scheduling with interprocessor communication delays
by Chretienne, Philippe
- 355-359 Lexicographic optimality in the multiple objective linear programming: The nucleolar solution
by Marchi, Ezio & Oviedo, Jorge A.
- 360-367 Optimality and duality for multiobjective nonsmooth programming
by Bhatia, Davinder & Aggarwal, Shashi
- 368-380 Generalized hyperplane methods for characterizing [Lambda]-extreme points and trade-off rates for multiobjective optimization problems
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Yano, Hitoshi
- 381-394 Multiple-objective programming with polynomial objectives and constraints
by Kostreva, Michael M. & Ordoyne, Thomas J. & Wiecek, Malgorzata
- 395-408 Gauss-Seidel-Newton-Armijo approach for minimization problems on the non-negative orthant; Application to spatial price equilibrium problems
by Crouzeix, Jean-Pierre & Ferland, Jacques A. & Zubieta, Lourdes
- 409-411 A note on weakly active constraints in connection with nonconvex quadratic programming
by Korner, P. Frank
- 412-420 A purification algorithm for semi-infinite programming
by Leon, Teresa & Vercher, Enriqueta
- 421-428 A Markovian process in interactive multiobjective decision-making
by Tapia, Cesar G. & Murtagh, Bruce A.
1992, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 135-428 Editorial
by Heragu, Sunderesh S.
- 136-144 Recent models and techniques for solving the layout problem
by Heragu, Sunderesh S.
- 145-161 Flow network design for manufacturing systems layout
by Chhajed, Dilip & Montreuil, Benoit & Lowe, Timothy J.
- 162-173 Integrating facility layout with process selection and capacity planning
by Askin, Ronald G. & Mitwasi, M. George
- 174-189 A nonlinear optimization approach for solving facility layout problems
by van Camp, Drew J. & Carter, Michael W. & Vannelli, Anthony
- 190-202 Experimental analysis of simulated annealing based algorithms for the layout problem
by Heragu, Sunderesh S. & Alfa, Attahiru Sule
- 203-223 Simulated annealing for machine layout problems in the presence of zoning constraints
by Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Fitzsimmons, James
- 224-230 Layout design for flexible manufacturing systems
by Kaku, Bharat K. & Rachamadugu, Ram
- 231-242 A multiattribute decision-theoretic approach for the layout design problem
by Sarin, Subhash C. & Loharjun, Pasu & Malmborg, Charles J. & Krishnakumar, Bhaskaran
- 243-252 A graph-theoretic heuristic for designing loop-layout manufacturing systems
by Leung, Janny
- 253-270 A distance assignment approach to the facility layout problem
by Rosenblatt, Meir J. & Golany, Boaz
- 271-279 Computational performance and efficiency of lower-bound procedures for the dynamic facility layout problem
by Urban, Timothy L.
- 280-286 Solutions for the constrained dynamic facility layout problem
by Balakrishnan, Jaydeep & Jacobs, F. Robert & Venkataramanan, Munirpallam A.
- 287-304 Performance evaluation of cellular flexible manufacturing systems: A decomposition approach
by Ram, R. & Viswanadham, N.
1992, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 1-12 Optimization aspects of deadlock prevention in packet-switching networks
by Blazewicz, J. & Brzezinski, J. & Gambosi, G.
- 13-23 A test on a priori financial characteristics of the firm
by Kanto, Antti J. & Martikainen, Teppo
- 24-31 Expert opinion in project management
by Bhola, B. & Cooke, R. M. & Blaauw, H. G. & Kok, M.
- 32-38 A practical heuristic for a large scale vehicle routing problem
by Raghavendra, Anirudh & Krishnakumar, T. S. & Muralidhar, R. & Sarvanan, D. & Raghavendra, B. G.
- 39-53 Generating statistically dependent pairs of random variables: A marginal distribution approach
by Grimlund, Richard A.
- 54-70 A distribution multi-echelon lot-size model
by Friedman, Moshe F.
- 71-76 A deterministic inventory model for deteriorating items with two warehouses and finite replenishment rate
by Pakkala, T. P. M. & Achary, K. K.
- 77-88 All-units quantity-freight discounts with disposals
by Arcelus, F. J. & Rowcroft, J. E.
- 89-99 A usage dependent model for warranty costing
by Murthy, D. N. P.
- 100-110 Replacement policies of a shock model with imperfect preventive maintenance
by Kijima, Masaaki & Nakagawa, Toshio
- 111-122 A multi-stage parallel-processor flowshop problem with minimum flowtime
by Rahendran, Chandrasekharan & Chaudhuri, Dipak
- 123-131 A pseudo-polynomial algorithm for detecting minimum weighted length paths in a network
by Yang, C. E. & Foulds, L. R. & Scott, J. L.
- 132-133 Job-shop (C codes)
by Brucker, P. & Jurisch, B. & Sievers, B.
1992, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 291-303 Strategies for service systems
by Siferd, Sue Perrott & Benton, W. C. & Ritzman, Larry P.
- 304-318 The optimisation of defence expenditure
by Coyle, R. G.
- 319-331 Measuring the quality of computer model performance
by O'Leary, Daniel E.
- 332-342 Estimating reorder points and other management science applications by bootstrap procedure
by Wang, Min-Chiang & Subba Rao, S.
- 343-356 An in-depth empirical investigation of non-greedy approaches for the minimum spanning tree problem
by Glover, F. & Klingman, D. & Krishnan, R. & Padman, R.
- 357-363 Multiobjective, preference-based search in acyclic OR-graphs
by White, Chelsea C. & Stewart, Bradley S. & Carraway, Robert L.
- 364-369 Minimum loss scheduling problems
by Nawijn, W. M.
- 370-379 An iterative scheduling technique for resource-constrained project scheduling
by Li, K. Y. & Willis, R. J.
- 380-393 A comparative study of interactive tradeoff cutting plane methods for MOMP
by Shin, Wan S. & Ravindran, A.
- 394-406 A linear algebraic formulation of the performance sensitivities of queueing networks
by Cao, Xi-Ren
- 407-412 The stochastic vehicle routing problem revisited
by Bastian, Cock & Rinnooy Kan, Alexander H. G.
- 413-422 A control policy for replacement involving two machines and one repairman
by Noh, Jangkab & Kang, Sung-Jin & Feldman, Richard M.
- 423-422 Network optimization -- A computer course
by Ivanchev, D. & Bijev, G. & Stacheva, T.
1992, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 133-133 Editorial
by Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 134-145 A 0-1 nonlinear programming model for coast guard fisheries law enforcement aircraft patrols
by Armacost, Robert L.
- 146-153 Optimizing the level of grant support for local government: An application of a behavioral model
by Barnett, Richard R. & Levaggi, Rosella & Smith, Peter
- 154-171 Using game theory to analyze electric transmission pricing policies in the United States
by Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Kelly, Kevin A.
- 172-183 Decision support for risk analysis in energy policy
by Hamalainen, Raimo P. & Karjalainen, Risto
- 184-191 The afforestation problem: A heuristic method based on simulated annealing
by Jorgensen, Rune Mork & Thomsen, Hans & Vidal, ReneVictor Valqui
- 192-209 Investment and harvest strategies of the Finnish forest sector under different forest-tax policies: A differential game approach with computer-based decision aid
by Kivijarvi, Hannu & Soismaa, Margareta
- 210-218 Multiple objective analysis of long-term development strategies for a national economy
by Lotov, A. & Chernykh, O. & Hellman, O.
- 219-236 Multiple-criteria robust interactive decision analysis (MCRID) for optimizing public policies
by Moskowitz, Herbert & Preckel, Paul V. & Yang, Aynang
- 237-248 OR in energy planning for a small country
by Read, E. G. & Culy, J. G. & Gale, S. J.
- 249-262 Ordinal data in multicriteria decision making, a stochastic dominance approach to siting nuclear power plants
by Rietveld, Piet & Ouwersloot, Hans
- 263-277 Transboundary air pollution in Europe: An interactive multicriteria tradeoff analysis
by Stam, Antonie & Kuula, Markku & Cesar, Herman
- 278-289 Interactive multiobjective analysis and assimilative capacity-based ocean disposal decisions
by Leschine, Thomas M. & Wallenius, Hannele & Verdini, William A.
1992, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-289 Editorial
by Mercer, Alan & Tilanus, Bernhard & Zimmermann, Hans-Jurgen
- 2-14 Packing problems
by Dowsland, Kathryn A. & Dowsland, William B.
- 15-29 Developing an expert support system for tender enquiry evaluation: A case study
by Phythian, Gary John & King, Malcolm
- 30-40 Multicriterion issues in energy policymaking
by Karni, Reuven & Feigin, Paul & Breiner, Avishai
- 41-53 Insufficient supply in a natural gas distribution system: A risk analysis
by von Lanzenauer, Christoph Haehling & James, William G. & Wright, Don D.
- 54-66 Understanding the competitive process A guide to effective intervention in the small firms sector
by Horne, Martin & Lloyd, Peter & Pay, John & Roe, Philip
- 67-79 On bankruptcy information systems
by O'Leary, Daniel E.
- 80-97 Estimating preferred target input-output levels using data envelopment analysis
by Thanassoulis, E. & Dyson, R. G.
- 98-106 Stochastic modeling of security returns: Evidence from the Helsinki Stock Exchange
by Geoffrey Booth, G. & Hatem, John & Virtanen, Ilkka & Yli-Olli, Paavo
- 107-118 Multi-period production control in a centralized fully flexible manufacturing system
by Liu, John J.
- 119-130 Applying a modified coefficient reduction method to a dynamic production scheduling model
by Guignard, Monique & Liberatore, Matthew J.
1991, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 293-295 Editorial
by Jelassi, Taufik & P. Paixao, Jose
- 296-308 Modeling by example: A link between users, models and methods in DSS
by Angehrn, Albert A.
- 309-318 Preference modeling as a reasoning process: A new way to face uncertainty in multiple criteria decision support systems
by Tsoukias, Alexis
- 319-328 A decision support system for production planning in an industrial unit
by Moreira, Nuno Alexandre & Oliveira, Rui Carvalho
- 329-343 A decision support system for operational production scheduling
by Speranza, M. Grazia & Woerlee, Auke P.
- 344-356 Incorporating just-in-time into a decision support system environment
by Oguz, Ceyda & Dincer, Cemal
- 357-367 Decision support for improving systems reliability by redundancy
by Petrovic, Dobrila
- 368-381 Decision support systems -- An application in strategic manpower planning of airline pilots
by Verbeek, Peter J.
- 382-393 A computer based interactive approach to crew scheduling
by de Sousa, Jorge Freire
- 394-402 The process of designing a DSS: A case study in planning management
by Zarate, Pascale
- 403-408 Decision support systems for military applications
by Dargam, Fatima Cristina Canazaro & Lopes Passos, Emmanuel P. & Rocha Pantoja, Fernando Da
- 409-422 1990 and Beyond: Developing a process for group decision support in large scale event planning
by Pizey, Hugh & Huxham, Chris
1991, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 123-422 Editorial
by Ronen, David
- 124-135 Value of ocean current information for strategic routing
by Hong Kam Lo & McCord, Mark R. & Wall, Cori K.
- 136-147 Optimal cruise-liner passenger cabin pricing policy
by Ladany, Shaul P. & Arbel, Avner
- 148-164 Dispatching a fishing trawler fleet in the Canadian Atlantic groundfish industry
by Millar, Harvey H. & Gunn, Eldon A.
- 165-182 Optimal maintenance, repair, and replacement for Great Lakes marine diesels
by Perakis, A. N. & Inozu, B.
- 183-190 Heuristics for sequencing cutting patterns
by Yuen, Boon J.
- 191-200 Evaluation of management strategies under environmental constraints
by Wirl, Franz
- 201-210 An optimal tool selection procedure for the initial design phase of a flexible manufacturing system
by Kouvelis, Panagiotis
- 211-217 Application of multicriterional analysis on the selection of the location for disposal of communal waste
by Vuk, Drago & Kozelj, Bogomir & Mladineo, Nenad
- 218-227 Using false alarms to improve forecast accuracy
by McClain, John O. & Thomas, L. Joseph
- 228-236 On the calculation of true and pseudo penalties in multiple choice integer programming
by Lin, Edward Y. H. & Bricker, Dennis L.
- 237-242 Scheduling around a small common due date
by Hoogeveen, J. A. & van de Velde, S. L.
- 243-259 Planning harvesting and marketing activities for integrated fishing firms under an enterprise allocation scheme
by Gunn, E. A. & Millar, H. H. & Newbold, S. M.
- 260-267 Labour costs and queueing theory in retailing
by Frenk, J. B. G. & Thurik, A. R. & Bout, C. A.