European Journal of Operational Research
August 1995, Volume 85, Issue 1
- 18-38 A classified bibliography of recent research relating to project risk management
by Williams, Terry
- 39-52 A proposal on improved procedures for estimating task-time distributions in PERT
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Somarajan, C.
- 53-65 A neural network for classifying the financial health of a firm
by Lacher, R. C. & Coats, Pamela K. & Sharma, Shanker C. & Fant, L. Franklin
- 66-81 Financial statement planning in the presence of tax constraints
by Back, B. & Back, R. J. R.
- 82-96 Optimal investment policies for a polluting firm in an uncertain environment
by Kort, Peter M.
- 97-110 Determining the optimal warranty price based on the producer's and customers' risk preferences
by Chun, Young Hak & Tang, Kwei
- 111-131 The impact of information timeliness on the predictability of stock and futures returns: An application of vector models
by Ostermark, Ralf & Hernesniemi, Hannu
- 132-148 Period and phase of customer replenishment: A new approach to the Strategic Inventory/Routing problem
by Webb, Ian R. & Larson, Richard C.
- 149-160 A single-server retrial queue with server vacations and a finite number of input sources
by Li, Hui & Yang, Tao
- 161-177 Delay analysis for discrete-time queueing systems with multiple randomly interrupted servers
by Laevens, Koenraad & Bruneel, Herwig
- 178-191 Approximate analysis for queueing networks with finite capacity and customer loss
by Shi, Leyuan
- 192-204 Brownian motion approximations for tankage assessment and stock control
by Nieboer, Roelant A. J. J. & Dekker, Rommert
- 205-220 Validation and statistical analysis procedures under the common random number correlation-induction strategy for multipopulation simulation experiments
by Joshi, Shirish & Tew, Jeffrey D.
- 221-225 HOPDM (version 2.12) -- A fast LP solver based on a primal-dual interior point method
by Gondzio, Jacek
August 1995, Volume 84, Issue 3
- 503-505 Cutting and packing
by Bischoff, E. E. & Wascher, G.
- 506-521 Solution approaches to irregular nesting problems
by Dowsland, Kathryn A. & Dowsland, William B.
- 522-538 A new algorithm for the minimal-area convex enclosure problem
by Grinde, Roger B. & Cavalier, Tom M.
- 539-561 Compaction and separation algorithms for non-convex polygons and their applications
by Li, Zhenyu & Milenkovic, Victor
- 562-571 The modified integer round-up property of the one-dimensional cutting stock problem
by Scheithauer, Guntram & Terno, Johannes
- 572-579 CUTGEN1: A problem generator for the standard one-dimensional cutting stock problem
by Gau, T. & Wascher, G.
- 580-589 An LP-based approach to a two-stage cutting stock problem
by Valerio de Carvalho, J. M. & Guimaraes Rodrigues, A. J.
- 590-598 Establishing the optimality of sequencing heuristics for cutting stock problems
by Yuen, Boon J. & Richardson, Ken V.
- 599-617 An AND/OR-graph approach to the solution of two-dimensional non-guillotine cutting problems
by Arenales, Marcos & Morabito, Reinaldo
- 618-632 An approximation algorithm for solving unconstrained two-dimensional knapsack problems
by Fayard, Didier & Zissimopoulos, Vassilis
- 633-644 Exact solutions for constrained two-dimensional cutting problems
by Parada Daza, Victor & Gomes de Alvarenga, Arlindo & de Diego, Jose
- 645-661 Guillotineable bin packing: A genetic approach
by Kroger, Berthold
- 662-680 How to use structural constraints to compute an upper bound for the pallet loading problem
by Neli[beta]en, Josef
- 681-692 Loading pallets with non-identical items
by Bischoff, E. E. & Janetz, F. & Ratcliff, M. S. W.
- 693-712 Packing different-sized circles into a rectangular container
by George, John A. & George, Jennifer M. & Lamar, Bruce W.
July 1995, Volume 84, Issue 2
- 227-234 Symbiotic systems: Exploiting human creativity
by Scriabin, M. & Kotak, D. B. & Whale, K. G.
- 235-249 The effects of learning on the firm's optimal design quality path
by Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K.
- 250-264 A tactical model for airing new seasonal products
by Kim, Donghoon & Morrison, Donald G. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 265-278 Alternative growth versus security in continuous dynamic trading
by Dohi, T. & Tanaka, H. & Kaio, N. & Osaki, S.
- 279-291 Implementing a subjective MCI model: An application to the furniture market
by Cliquet, Gerard
- 292-309 NICHER: An approach to identifying defensible product positions
by Sudharshan, D. & Ravi Kumar, K. & Gruca, Thomas S.
- 310-329 Information theory as a unifying statistical approach for use in marketing research
by Brockett, Patrick L. & Charnes, Abraham & Cooper, William W. & Learner, David & Phillips, Fred Y.
- 330-342 The scheduling problem where multiple machines compete for a common local buffer
by Khosla, Inder
- 343-355 Minimizing the number of tardy jobs for m parallel machines
by Ho, Johnny C. & Chang, Yih-Long
- 356-370 Simultaneous determination of the cutting speed and lot size values in machining systems
by Koulamas, Christos P.
- 371-384 Joint product durability and lot sizing models
by Gupta, Diwakar & Gerchak, Yigal
- 385-401 A fixed interval due-date scheduling problem with earliness and due-date costs
by Chhajed, Dilip
- 402-415 A two reorder level inventory system with renewal demands
by Kalpakam, S. & Sapna, K. P.
- 416-430 A comparative analysis of approaches for determining optimal price and order quantity when a sale increases demand
by Ardalan, Alireza
- 431-443 Analysis of a (Q, r, T) inventory policy with deterministic and random yields when future supply is uncertain
by Parlar, Mahmut & Perry, David
- 444-457 Stochastic analysis of a continuous review perishable inventory system with positive lead time and Poisson demand
by Ravichandran, N.
- 458-466 The newsboy problem under progressive multiple discounts
by Khouja, Moutaz
- 467-480 Marginal cost criteria for preventive replacement of a group of components
by Dekker, Rommert & Roelvink, Ingrid F. K.
- 481-493 A multiobjective optimization approach to thermal generating units maintenance scheduling
by Kralj, Branimir & Petrovic, Radivoj
- 494-498 UGC: An algorithm for two-stage unconstrained guillotine cutting
by Van Der Wilt, Ann
July 1995, Volume 84, Issue 1
- 1-4 Editorial
by Bunn, Derek W. & Silverman, Barry G.
- 5-24 Monitoring for hazard in flight management systems
by Greenberg, A. D. & Small, R. L. & Zenyuh, J. P. & Skidmore, M. D.
- 25-34 MACRAME: A problem formulation and model structuring assistant in multiactorial contexts
by Norese, Maria Franca
- 35-46 Knowledge-based DSS for construction contractor prescreening
by Taha, Mahmoud A. & Park, Sang C. & Russell, Jeffrey S.
- 47-59 A knowledge-based model management system for aircraft survivability analysis
by Masud, Abu S. M. & Metcalf, Paul & Hommertzheim, Don
- 60-81 An intelligent interactive project management support system
by Jungen, F. J. & Kowalczyk, W.
- 82-95 Industrial linear optimization problems solved by constraint logic programming
by Bisdorff, R. & Laurent, S.
- 96-115 An experiment in scheduling and planning of non-structured jobs: Lessons learned from artificial intelligence and operational research toolbox
by Ntuen, Celestine A. & Park, Eui H.
- 116-133 R&D Decision Advisor: An interactive approach to normative decision system model construction
by Regan, Peter J. & Holtzman, Samuel
- 134-149 Interactive decision aiding for group decision support
by Salo, Ahti A.
- 150-162 Acquiring expert rules with the aid of decision tables
by Seagle, John P. & Duchessi, Peter
- 163-169 The impact of semantic ambiguity on Bayesian weights
by O'Leary, Daniel E.
- 170-191 CEG: A case based decision modeling architecture
by Moustakis, Vassilis S.
- 192-212 Dynamic grouping of parts in flexible manufacturing systems -- a self-organizing neural networks approach
by Kulkarni, Uday R. & Kiang, Melody Y.
- 213-225 System design and evaluation using discrete event simulation with AI
by Clymer, John R.
June 1995, Volume 83, Issue 3
- 431-438 Differential game models of advertising competition
by Erickson, Gary M.
- 439-451 Trip frequency scheduling for bus route management in Bangkok
by van Oudheusden, Dirk L. & Zhu, William
- 452-465 Coal blending optimization under uncertainty
by Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Frey, H. Christopher
- 466-488 Modeling investment uncertainty in the costs of global CO2 emission policy
by Birge, John R. & Rosa, Charles H.
- 489-502 Stochastic annealing for synthesis under uncertainty
by Painton, Laura & Diwekar, Urmila
- 503-513 Solving stochastic programming problems via Kalman filter and affine scaling
by Puthenpura, Sarat & Sinha, Lakshman & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Saigal, Romesh
- 514-529 A new approach to stochastic programming problems: Discrete model
by Joshi, Rajani R.
- 530-546 Stochastic analysis of combat models under different termination decision rules
by Jaiswal, N. K. & Sangeeta, Y. & Gaur, S. C.
- 547-567 A cooperative fuzzy game theoretic approach to multiple objective design optimization
by Dhingra, A. K. & Rao, S. S.
- 568-580 Fuzzy optimal flow on imprecise structures
by Chanas, S. & Delgado, M. & Verdegay, J. L. & Vila, M. A.
- 581-593 Three models of fuzzy integer linear programming
by Herrera, F. & Verdegay, J. L.
- 594-620 Grey integer programming: An application to waste management planning under uncertainty
by Huang, Guo H. & Baetz, Brian W. & Patry, Gilles G.
- 621-638 The bottleneck generalized assignment problem
by Martello, Silvano & Toth, Paolo
- 639-654 Modelling pairwise comparisons on ratio scales
by Bryson, Noel & Mobolurin, Ayodele & Ngwenyama, Ojelanki
- 655-669 A new aggregation-disaggregation algorithm
by Shioyama, Tadayoshi & Tanaka, Kimiyuki
- 670-685 Coupling the auxiliary problem principle with descent methods of pseudoconvex programming
by Zhu, Daoli & Marcotte, Patrice
- 686-699 Automatic decrease of the penalty parameter in exact penalty function methods
by Mongeau, Marcel & Sartenaer, Annick
- 700-710 Data envelopment analysis: Visualizing the results
by El-Mahgary, Sami & Lahdelma, Risto
- 711-712 A note on exact algorithms for the bottleneck generalized assignment problem
by Martello, Silvano & Toth, Paolo
June 1995, Volume 83, Issue 2
- 249-252 Tenth EURO summer institute
by Roucairol, Catherine & Thiriez, Herve & Krarup, Jakob & Plateau, Gerard & Tolla, Pierre
- 253-270 Some thoughts on combinatorial optimisation
by Bjorndal, M. H. & Caprara, A. & Cowling, P. I. & Della Croce, F. & Lourenco, H. & Malucelli, F. & Orman, A. J. & Pisinger, D. & Rego, C. & Salazar, J. J.
- 271-282 FUN: A dynamic method for scheduling problems
by Bugnon, B. & Stoffel, K. & Widmer, M.
- 283-300 Heuristics for biquadratic assignment problems and their computational comparison
by Burkard, Rainer E. & Cela, Eranda
- 301-309 A bound for the symmetric travelling salesman problem through matroid formulation
by Cowling, Peter & Maffioli, Francesco
- 310-319 Generalized pairwise interchanges and machine scheduling
by Della Croce, Federico
- 320-329 Scheduling jobs within time windows on identical parallel machines: New model and algorithms
by Gabrel, Virginie
- 330-346 A comparative study of both standard and adaptive versions of threshold accepting and simulated annealing algorithms in three scheduling problems
by C.K.Y. Lin & Haley, K. B. & Sparks, C.
- 347-364 Job-shop scheduling: Computational study of local search and large-step optimization methods
by Lourenco, Helena Ramalhinho
- 365-375 Lower bounds for the quadratic semi-assignment problem
by Malucelli, Federico & Pretolani, Daniele
- 376-393 The inverse-parametric knapsack problem
by Burkard, Rainer E. & Pferschy, Ulrich
- 394-410 A minimal algorithm for the multiple-choice knapsack problem
by Pisinger, David
- 411-429 Using Tabu search for solving a dynamic multi-terminal truck dispatching problem
by Rego, Cesar & Roucairol, Catherine
May 1995, Volume 83, Issue 1
- 1-20 Optimization methods for electric utility resource planning
by Hobbs, Benjamin F.
- 21-38 An exact algorithm for orthogonal 2-D cutting problems using guillotine cuts
by Christofides, Nicos & Hadjiconstantinou, Eleni
- 39-56 An exact algorithm for general, orthogonal, two-dimensional knapsack problems
by Hadjiconstantinou, Eleni & Christofides, Nicos
- 57-68 A method for the cutting stock problem with different qualities
by Ronnqvist, Mikael
- 69-82 A classification of formulations for the (time-dependent) traveling salesman problem
by Gouveia, Luis & Vo[ss], Stefan
- 83-104 A new extension of local search applied to the Dial-A-Ride Problem
by Healy, Patrick & Moll, Robert
- 105-116 Estimation and determination of shortest path length in a road network with obstacles
by Dubois, Nicolas & Semet, Frederic
- 117-136 A differential game approach to the dynamic mixed behavior traffic network equilibrium problem
by Byung-Wook Wie
- 137-153 Temporal distribution of public transport demand during the peak period
by Alfa, Attahiru Sule & Chen, Mingyuan
- 154-166 Time depending shortest-path problems with applications to railway networks
by Nachtigall, K.
- 167-181 Refueling strategies to maximize the operational range of a nonidentical vehicle fleet
by Yuan, Yufei & Mehrez, Abraham
- 182-199 Properties of expected costs and performance measures in stochastic models of scheduled transport
by Carey, Malachy & Kwiecinski, Andrzej
- 200-219 The hub location and routing problem
by Aykin, Turgut
- 220-236 A smooth penalty function algorithm for network-structured problems
by Zenios, Stavros A. & Pinar, Mustafa C. & Dembo, Ron S.
- 237-244 A suboptimal solution to a hierarchial network design problem using dynamic programming
by Sancho, N. G. F.
- 245-246 A comment on "models, modelling and modellers: an application to risk analysis" by B. Wahlstrom European Journal of Operational Research 75 (1994) 477-487
by Cooper, W. W.
- 247-248 Reply to W.W. Cooper European Journal of Operational Research 83 (1995) 245-246
by Wahlstrom, Bjorn
May 1995, Volume 82, Issue 3
- 383-408 Activity nets: A guided tour through some recent developments
by Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 409-421 On the development of educational policies
by Tavares, L. Valadares
- 422-437 Key features for model building decision support systems
by Binbasioglu, Meral
- 438-457 The strategic value of flexibility in sequential decision making
by Benjaafar, Saifallah & Morin, Thomas L. & Talavage, Joseph J.
- 458-475 Preference programming through approximate ratio comparisons
by Salo, Ahti A. & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 476-489 Proper efficiency and cardinal utilities in multicriteria decision making
by Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X. & Raghavan, Veeravalli & Bruce Sun, D.
- 490-502 The conflict analysis method: bridging the gap between ELECTRE, PROMETHEE and ORESTE
by van Huylenbroeck, G.
- 503-521 ZAPROS-LM -- A method and system for ordering multiattribute alternatives
by Larichev, O. I. & Moshkovich, H. M.
- 522-539 Comparison of the REMBRANDT system with analytic hierarchy process
by Olson, David L. & Fliedner, Gene & Currie, Karen
- 540-555 Heuristics for scheduling in flowshop with multiple objectives
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 556-591 Multiobjective water resources investment planning under budgetary uncertainty and fuzzy environment
by Sutardi & bector, C. R. & Goulter, Ian
- 592-614 Simulated annealing for manufacturing systems layout design
by Souilah, Abdelghani
- 615-646 On a new class of bilevel programming problems and its use for reformulating mixed integer problems
by Frangioni, Antonio
April 1995, Volume 82, Issue 2
- 211-213 OR Models for Maintenance Management and Quality Control
by Van der Duyn Schouten, Frank A. & Tapiero, Charles S.
- 214-224 The marginal cost analysis and its application to repair and replacement policies
by Berg, Menachem P.
- 225-240 Integrating optimisation, priority setting, planning and combining of maintenance activities
by Dekker, Rommert
- 241-257 An integrated and structured approach to improve maintenance
by Vanneste, S. G. & Van Wassenhove, L. N.
- 258-269 A simple condition monitoring model for a direct monitoring process
by Christer, A. H. & Wang, W.
- 270-282 A Bayesian failure model based on isotropic deterioration
by van Noortwijk, Jan M. & Cooke, Roger M. & Kok, Matthijs
- 283-294 Optimal maintenance policies in random environments
by Ozekici, Suleyman
- 295-301 Optimal repairman assignment in two symmetric maintenance models
by Koole, Ger
- 302-322 N parallel queueing systems with server breakdown and repair
by Wartenhorst, Pieter
- 323-338 Maintenance optimization of a production system with buffer capacity
by Van der Duyn Schouten, F. A. & Vanneste, S. G.
- 339-358 Time scale decomposition in production planning for unreliable flexible manufacturing systems
by Haurie, A.
- 359-372 Turnpikes in flow control models of unreliable manufacturing systems
by Haurie, A. & van Delft, Ch.
- 373-382 Contract design and the control of quality in a conflictual environment
by Reyniers, Diane J. & Tapiero, Charles S.
April 1995, Volume 82, Issue 1
- 1-17 Mathematical models of brand choice behavior
by Manrai, Ajay K.
- 18-25 Application of goal programming in project selection decision -- A case study from the Indian coal mining industry
by Mukherjee, Kampan & Bera, Achintya
- 26-38 Process technologies, learning and brand proliferation
by Tombak, Mihkel M.
- 39-52 A fuzzy set model for market share and preference prediction
by Burhan Turksen, I. & Willson, Ian A.
- 53-78 Modeling global market entry decision by fuzzy logic with an application to country risk assessment
by Levy, Joshua B. & Yoon, Eunsang
- 79-97 Qualitative multicriteria methods for fuzzy evaluation problems: An illustration of economic-ecological evaluation
by Munda, G. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P.
- 98-110 Warehouse-retailer system with stochastic demands -- Non-identical retailer case
by Chew, Ek Peng & Tang, Loon Ching
- 111-124 Financial planning with fractional goals
by Goedhart, Marc H. & Spronk, Jaap
- 125-144 Preventive maintenance with limited historical data
by Silver, Edward A. & Fiechter, Claude-Nicolas
- 145-162 Verification and validation of simulation models
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C.
- 163-175 Water supply operations during drought: A discrete hedging rule
by Shih, Jhih-Shyang & ReVelle, Charles
- 176-189 Tabu search for the multilevel generalized assignment problem
by Laguna, Manuel & Kelly, James P. & Gonzalez-Velarde, JoseLuis & Glover, Fred
- 190-205 Exact and approximation algorithms for the operational fixed interval scheduling problem
by Kroon, Leo G. & Salomon, Marc & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 206-208 Avoiding anomalies in the 2 algorithm by Martello and Toth
by Pisinger, David
- 209-210 A one-vendor multi-buyer integrated inventory model: A comment
by Goyal, S. K.
March 1995, Volume 81, Issue 3
- 445-459 High interaction graphics
by Eick, Stephen G. & Wills, Graham J.
- 460-473 Reconsidering the distribution structure of gasoline products for a large oil company
by van der Bruggen, Lambert & Gruson, Ruud & Salomon, Marc
- 474-478 Sales effects of depot locations
by Baunack, Bettina & Mercer, Alan & Napp, Anna
- 479-488 Pictures from an exhibition: Images of OR/MS
by Pidd, Michael
- 489-499 Service level risk in a pipeline system: A stochastic analysis
by von Lanzenauer, Christoph Haehling & James, William G. & Wright, Don D.
- 500-511 Water resources planning in the Middle East: Application of the PROMETHEE V multicriteria method
by Abu-Taleb, Maher F. & Mareschal, Bertrand
- 512-520 Effects of inflation and time-value of money on an inventory model with time-dependent demand rate and shortages
by Hariga, Moncer A.
- 521-534 Industry simulation: System modelling with an object oriented/DEVS technology
by Ninios, Panagiotis & Vlahos, Kiriakos & Bunn, Derek W.
- 535-542 A reservoir hydroelectric system: Exactly and approximately optimal policies
by Lamond, Bernard F. & Monroe, Susan L. & Sobel, Matthew J.
- 543-552 Some problems with the design of self-learning open-loop control systems
by Flikop, Ziny
- 553-556 A worst-case analysis of two approximate algorithms for the asymmetric travelling salesman problem
by Righini, Giovanni & Trubian, Marco
- 557-560 Transformation of multidepot multisalesmen problem to the standard travelling salesman problem
by Yang GuoXing
- 561-570 The minimal average cost flow problem
by Chen, Y. L.
- 571-578 Flowshop sequencing with mean flowtime objective
by Ho, Johnny C.
- 579-589 A procedure for the one-machine sequencing problem with dependent jobs
by Dauzere-Peres, Stephane
- 590-596 A discussion of testing DMUs' returns to scale
by Joe Zhu & Zhao-Han Shen
- 597-604 Solution of a tinned iron purchasing problem by Lagrangean relaxation
by Dorhout, B.
- 605-616 Logic applied to integer programming and integer programming applied to logic
by Williams, H. P.
- 617-628 A parallel depth first search branch and bound algorithm for the quadratic assignment problem
by Mans, Bernard & Mautor, Thierry & Roucairol, Catherine
- 629-633 Ratio combinatorial programs
by Aneja, Y. P. & Kabadi, S. N.
- 634-643 Minmax combinatorial optimization
by Punnen, Abraham P. & Aneja, Y. P.
- 644-651 Solving a bilevel linear program when the inner decision maker controls few variables
by Liu, Yi-Hsin & Spencer, Thomas H.
- 652-662 On linear inequality systems without strongly redundant constraints
by Derks, J. J. M.
March 1995, Volume 81, Issue 2
- 225-238 The discrete time-cost tradeoff problem revisited
by De, Prabuddha & James Dunne, E. & Ghosh, Jay B. & Wells, Charles E.
- 239-248 Multiple period repair kit problem with a job completion criterion: A case study
by Heeremans, D. & Gelders, L. F.
- 249-258 Designing a quality control system in a service organization: A goal programming case study
by Schniederjans, Marc J. & Karuppan, Corinne M.
- 259-270 An analysis of lead-lag structures using a frequency domain approach: Empirical evidence from the Finnish and Swedish stock markets
by Knif, Johan & Pynnonen, Seppo & Luoma, Martti
- 271-280 An information-theoretic two-stage, two-decision rule, choice model
by Gensch, Dennis H. & Soofi, Ehsan S.
- 281-290 Novel types of sensitivity analysis for additive MCDM methods
by Wolters, W. T. M. & Mareschal, B.
- 291-301 Multi-criteria analysis with partial information about the weighting coefficients
by Carrizosa, E. & Conde, E. & Fernandez, F. R. & Puerto, J.
- 302-311 On evaluating the performance of `wide-band' GDSS's
by Eden, Colin
- 312-323 A one-vendor multi-buyer integrated inventory model
by Lu, Lu
- 324-335 Stochastic choice hazard and incentives in a common service facility
by Radhakrishnan, Suresh & Balachandran, Kashi R.
- 336-345 A predictive model for the throughput of simple assembly systems
by Baker, Kenneth R. & Powell, Stephen G.
- 346-356 Optimal control of a simple immigration-birth-death process through total catastrophes
by Kyriakidis, E. G.
- 357-363 Optimal pest control through the introduction of a predator
by Kyriakidis, E. G.
- 364-375 Resource-constrained job scheduling with recyclable resources
by Shewchuk, John P. & Chang, T. C.
- 376-387 Scheduling on a two-machine flowshop subject to random breakdowns with a makespan objective function
by Allahverdi, Ali & Mittenthal, John
- 388-398 Modified simulated annealing algorithms for the flow shop sequencing problem
by Ishibuchi, Hisao & Misaki, Shinta & Tanaka, Hideo
- 399-409 A fuzzy satisficing method for large-scale linear programming problems with block angular structure
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Sawada, Kazuya & Inuiguchi, Masahiro
- 410-419 Special cases of the quadratic assignment problem
by Chen, Bintong
- 420-429 The linear complementarity problem with a parametric input
by Xiao, Baichun
- 430-439 A constrained Steiner tree problem
by Rosenwein, Moshe B. & Wong, Richard T.
- 440-443 A direct approach for finding all efficient solutions for multiobjective programming problems
by Youness, Ebrahim A.
February 1995, Volume 81, Issue 1
- 1-16 The analysis of survey data
by Stack, Jim
- 17-34 A Decision Support System (DSS) for agricultural pesticide production planning
by Elimam, A.A.