Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
July 1997, Volume 100, Issue 2
- 315-326 Intelligent systems for engineering design and configuration problems
by Muller, K. & Sebastian, H. -J.
- 327-337 Simultaneous engineering approach to an integrated design and process planning
by Eversheim, W. & Bochtler, W. & Gra[beta]ler, R. & Kolscheid, W.
- 338-350 Feature based feedback into the early stages of design
by Durr, H. & Schramm, M.
- 351-366 Evaluating alternative production cycles using the extended fuzzy AHP method
by Weck, M. & Klocke, F. & Schell, H. & Ruenauver, E.
- 367-378 Potentials and procedure for the integrated planning of production technologies in the early phases of product development
by Eversheim, W. & Klocke, F. & Schmitz, W. & Brandenburg, F. & Winands, N.
- 379-398 Concurrent engineering of work and production systems
by Stahl, Juergen & Luczak, Holger & Langen, Rene & Weck, Manfred & Klonaris, Pavlos & Pfeifer, Tilo
July 1997, Volume 100, Issue 1
- 1-15 Prediction of company acquisition in Greece by means of the rough set approach
by Slowinski, R. & Zopounidis, C. & Dimitras, A. I.
- 16-26 Evaluating foreign investment environment in China: A systematic approach
by Deng, Shengliang & Li, Yuan & Chen, Jinxian
- 27-40 Portfolio optimization with a neural network implementation of the coherent market hypothesis
by Steiner, Manfred & Wittkemper, Hans-Georg
- 41-59 Currency option pricing with mean reversion and uncovered interest parity: A revision of the Garman-Kohlhagen model
by Ekvall, Niklas & Peter Jennergren, L. & Naslund, Bertil
- 60-71 The confounding effects of distribution mixtures on some basic methods for handling stable-Paretian distributions
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing Ling
- 72-80 Using the analytic hierarchy process and multi-objective programming for the selection of cost drivers in activity-based costing
by Schniederjans, Marc J. & Garvin, Tim
- 81-96 Cost models in nonhomogeneous Markov systems
by Georgiou, A. C. & Vassiliou, P. -C. G.
- 97-121 Project network models with discounted cash flows a guided tour through recent developments
by Herroelen, Willy S. & Van Dommelen, Patrick & Demeulemeester, Erik L.
- 122-133 Critical path in an activity network with time constraints
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Rinks, Dan & Tang, Kwei
- 134-141 A genetic algorithm for multi-mode resource constrained project scheduling problem
by Mori, Masao & Tseng, Ching Chih
- 142-169 Process planning in a fuzzy environment
by Liu, Ming Long & Sahinidis, Nikolaos V.
- 170-179 Finite-capacity scheduling-based planning for revenue-based capacity management
by Akkan, Can
- 180-191 A tabu search algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem
by Brandao, Jose & Mercer, Alan
- 192-215 Complex dynamics and control of arms race
by Behrens, D. A. & Feichtinger, G. & Prskawetz, A.
- 216-224 A simulation approach to reliability analysis of weapon systems
by Yanez, J. & Ortuno, T. & Vitoriano, B.
- 225-235 Stochastic modelling of combat with reinforcement
by Jaiswal, N. K. & Sangeeta, Y. & Gaur, S. C.
- 236-249 Optimal strategy of route and look for the path constrained search problem with reward criterion
by Hohzaki, Ryusuke & Iida, Koji
June 1997, Volume 99, Issue 3
- 491-492 Eleventh EURO Summer Institute: Operational research models in maintenance
by Van der Duyn Schouten, Frank A. & Scarf, Philip A.
- 493-506 On the application of mathematical models in maintenance
by Scarf, Philip A.
- 507-515 Maintenance scheduling under age replacement policy using proportional hazards model and TTT-plotting
by Kumar, Dhananjay & Westberg, Ulf
- 516-529 Subjective estimation of the delay time distribution in maintenance modelling
by Wang, W.
- 530-551 A dynamic policy for grouping maintenance activities
by Wildeman, R. E. & Dekker, R. & Smit, A. C. J. M.
- 552-564 Optimal clustering of frequency-constrained maintenance jobs with shared set-ups
by van Dijkhuizen, Gerhard & van Harten, Aart
- 565-583 Preventive maintenance in a 1 out of n system: The uptime, downtime and costs
by Smith, M. A. J. & Dekker, R.
- 584-595 Optimization of multi-echelon repairable item inventory systems with simultaneous location of repair facilities
by Alfredsson, Patrik
- 596-602 Target setting for the departments in an aircraft repairable item system
by de Haas, Harrie F. M. & Verrijdt, Jos H. C. M.
- 603-618 Maintenance manpower modelling for a hospital building complex
by Al-Zubaidi, Hassan & Christer, A. H.
- 619-631 O.R. modelling of the deterioration and maintenance of concrete structures
by Redmond, D. F. & Christer, A. H. & Rigden, S. R. & Burley, E. & Tajelli, A. & Abu-Tair, A.
June 1997, Volume 99, Issue 2
- 221-235 Lot sizing and scheduling -- Survey and extensions
by Drexl, A. & Kimms, A.
- 236-240 A multi-criteria evaluation of diseases in a study for public-health planning
by van Gennip, C.E.G. & Hulshof, J.A.M. & Lootsma, F.A.
- 241-247 Play theatre a new way to teach O.R
by Pierre Brans, J. & Macharis, Cathy
- 248-255 Automation, AI and OR: in search of the synergy and publication priorities
by Liberatore, Matthew J.
- 256-266 Asymmetric information A laboratory experimental analysis
by Marsden, James R. & Alex Tung, Y.
- 267-277 A generic model for simulating office process flows
by Davies, M.N.
- 278-288 The role of weights in multi-criteria decision aid, and the ranking of water projects in Jordan
by Al-Kloub, Bashar & Al-Shemmeri, Tarik & Pearman, Alan
- 289-302 A fuzzy multi-objective programming approach for optimal management of the reservoir watershed
by Chang, Ni-Bin & Wen, C.G. & Chen, Y.L.
- 303-321 A fuzzy goal programming approach for the optimal planning of metropolitan solid waste management systems
by Chang, Ni-Bin & Wang, S.F.
- 322-335 Optimization of a non-linear dynamical system for global climate change
by Janssen, Marco A.
- 336-352 Optimal input substitution of a firm facing an environmental constraint
by Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M.
- 353-365 Process mean determination under constant raw material supply
by Roan, Jinshyang & Gong, Linguo & Tang, Kwei
- 366-385 Continuous-review inventory problem with random supply interruptions
by Parlar, Mahmut
- 386-400 A two-echelon allocation model and the value of information under correlated forecasts and demands
by Gullu, Refik
- 401-411 Evaluation of (R,Q)-policies for two-level inventory systems with generally distributed customer inter-arrival times
by Forsberg, Rolf
- 412-424 An optimal ordering and issuing policy for a two-stage inventory system for perishable products
by Fujiwara, Okitsugu & Soewandi, Hanijanto & Sedarage, Dayani
- 425-432 A fuzzy EOQ model with demand-dependent unit cost under limited storage capacity
by Roy, T.K. & Maiti, M.
- 433-444 An efficient optimal solution method for the joint replenishment problem
by Wildeman, R.E. & Frenk, J.B.G. & Dekker, R.
- 445-458 On the concavity of delivery games
by Hamers, Herbert
- 459-462 A reduction algorithm for integer multiple objective linear programs
by Schweigert, D. & Neumayer, P.
- 463-476 Why queuing never vanishes
by van Dijk, Nico M.
- 477-490 Developing an integrated model of an aluminium smelter incorporating sub-models with different time bases and levels of aggregation
by Nicholls, Miles G.
May 1997, Volume 99, Issue 1
- 1-2 Research reviews and tutorials: EURO XIV feature issue
by Slowinski, Roman & Sinuany-Stern, Zilia
- 3-25 Artificial intelligence and human decision making
by Pomerol, Jean-Charles
- 26-27 An overview on "The European school of MCDA: Emergence, basic features and current works"
by Roy, Bernard & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 28-37 Multicriteria decision analysis: Some thoughts based on the tutorial and discussion sessions of the ESIGMA meetings
by Bana E Costa, Carlos A. & Stewart, Theodor J. & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 38-47 The interface between OR/MS and decision theory
by Mehrez, Abraham
- 48-57 Rough set approach to knowledge-based decision support
by Pawlak, Zdzislaw
- 58-71 After the fuzzy wave reached Europe
by Hellendoorn, Hans
- 72-88 Measures of inefficiency in data envelopment analysis and stochastic frontier estimation
by Cooper, W. W. & Tone, K.
- 89-112 Optimization of computer simulation models with rare events
by Rubinstein, Reuven Y.
- 113-125 Financial modelling: Where to go? With an illustration for portfolio management
by Spronk, Jaap & Hallerbach, Winfried
- 126-135 A hybrid simulation/optimisation scenario model for asset/liability management
by Boender, Guus C. E.
- 136-153 Combinatorial optimization models for production scheduling in automated manufacturing systems
by Crama, Yves
- 154-165 MIP modelling of changeovers in production planning and scheduling problems
by Wolsey, Laurence A.
- 166-179 Low earth orbit satellite based communication systems -- Research opportunities
by Gavish, Bezalel
- 180-196 New advances in economic modelling and evaluation of environmental issues
by Nijkamp, Peter & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M.
- 197-206 Intractable problems in discussing OR practice at a scientific conference: Reflections on a panel discussion at EURO XIV
by Overmeer, Willem J. A. M. & Corbett, Charles J. & Salomon, Marc
- 207-219 What is my objective function?
by de Werra, Dominique
May 1997, Volume 98, Issue 3
- 445-456 Locational optimization problems solved through Voronoi diagrams
by Okabe, Atsuyuki & Suzuki, Atsuo
- 457-472 The assembly of printed circuit boards: A case with multiple machines and multiple board types
by Crama, Yves & Flippo, Olaf E. & van de Klundert, Joris & Spieksma, Frits C. R.
- 473-484 Scheduling staff using mixed integer programming
by Beaumont, Nicholas
- 485-498 Routing trains through railway stations: complexity issues
by Kroon, Leo G. & Edwin Romeijn, H. & Zwaneveld, Peter J.
- 499-511 Vehicle routing with a sparse feasibility graph
by Beasley, J. E. & Christofides, N.
- 512-521 Combination of local search and CLP in the vehicle-fleet scheduling problem
by Psarras, J. & Stefanitsis, E. & Christodoulou, N.
- 522-541 Dynamic control of multicommodity fleet management problems
by Powell, Warren B. & Carvalho, Tassio A.
- 542-554 Formulating dynamic strategies using decision calculus
by Parker, Philip M. & Sarvary, Miklos
- 555-562 Applying Bayesian methodology with a uniform prior to the single period inventory model
by Hill, Roger M.
- 563-570 LP-metric sensitivity analysis for single and multi-attribute decision analysis
by Ringuest, Jeffrey L.
- 571-586 On redundancy in multi criteria decision making
by Agrell, Per J.
- 587-601 A new PCCA method: IDRA
by Greco, Salvatore
- 602-609 Multiple criteria modelling and ordinal data: Evaluation in terms of subsets of criteria
by Cook, Wade D. & Doyle, John & Green, Rodney & Kress, Moshe
- 610-616 Special cases of the tolerance approach in multiobjective linear programming
by Marmol, A. M. & Puerto, J.
- 617-625 The core of a further m-sided assignment game
by Marchi, E. & Oviedo, J. A.
- 626-636 Reducing the number of linear programs needed for solving the nucleolus problem of n-person game theory
by Fromen, Bastian
April 1997, Volume 98, Issue 2
- 170-174 New approaches for analyzing and evaluating the performance of financial institutions
by Berger, A. N. & Brockett, P. L. & Cooper, W. W. & Pastor, J. T.
- 175-212 Efficiency of financial institutions: International survey and directions for future research
by Berger, Allen N. & Humphrey, David B.
- 213-229 DEA/AR profit ratios and sensitivity of 100 large U.S. banks
by Thompson, Russell G. & Brinkmann, Emile J. & Dharmapala, P. S. & Gonzalez-Lima, M. D. & Thrall, Robert M.
- 230-242 Measuring efficiency at U.S. banks: Accounting for heterogeneity is important
by Mester, Loretta J.
- 243-249 A diagnostic test for the distribution-free efficiency estimator: An example using U.S. commercial bank data
by DeYoung, Robert
- 250-268 Data transformations in DEA cone ratio envelopment approaches for monitoring bank performances
by Brockett, P. L. & Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Huang, Z. M. & Sun, D. B.
- 269-289 Best practice analysis of bank branches: An application of DEA in a large Canadian bank
by Schaffnit, Claire & Rosen, Dan & Paradi, Joseph C.
- 290-299 Target setting: An application to a bank branch network
by Knox Lovell, C. A. & Pastor, Jesus T.
- 300-313 Service quality and operating efficiency synergies for management control in the provision of financial services: Evidence from Greek bank branches
by Athanassopoulos, Antreas D.
- 314-331 Estimating input-specific technical inefficiency: The case of the Tunisian banking industry
by Chaffai, Mohamed E.
- 332-345 The impact of liberalization on the productive efficiency of Indian commercial banks
by Bhattacharyya, Arunava & Lovell, C. A. K. & Sahay, Pankaj
- 346-363 DEA/AR efficiency and profitability of Mexican banks a total income model
by Taylor, William M. & Thompson, Russell G. & Thrall, Robert M. & Dharmapala, P. S.
- 364-380 The sources of productivity change in Spanish banking
by Grifell-Tatje, E. & Lovell, C. A. K.
- 381-394 Profit efficiency for Spanish savings banks
by Vivas, Ana Lozano
- 395-407 Efficiency analysis in banking firms: An international comparison
by Pastor, JoseManuel & Perez, Francisco & Quesada, Javier
- 408-418 Efficiency of mutual funds and portfolio performance measurement: A non-parametric approach
by Murthi, B. P. S. & Choi, Yoon K. & Desai, Preyas
- 419-430 N.E.W.S.: A model for the evaluation of non-life insurance companies
by Kramer, Bert
- 431-443 Goal programming models and their duality relations for use in evaluating security portfolio and regression relations
by Cooper, W. W. & Lelas, V. & Sueyoshi, T.
April 1997, Volume 98, Issue 1
- 1-18 Strategic production-distribution models: A critical review with emphasis on global supply chain models
by Vidal, Carlos J. & Goetschalckx, Marc
- 19-36 Choosing a solid waste management system using multicriteria decision analysis
by Hokkanen, Joonas & Salminen, Pekka
- 37-51 The attrition of volunteers
by Dekimpe, Marnik G. & Degraeve, Zeger
- 52-63 Coordinated condition-based repair strategies for components of a multi-component maintenance system with discounts
by Wijnmalen, Diederik J. D. & Hontelez, Jan A. M.
- 64-74 Choice of the best time scale for preventive maintenance in heterogeneous environments
by Gertsbakh, I. & Kordonsky, Kh. B.
- 75-84 Optimal replacement policies with minimal repair and age-dependent costs
by Chen, Mingchih & Feldman, Richard M.
- 85-97 Capturing decision maker preference: Experimental comparison of decision analysis and MCDM techniques
by Corner, J. L. & Buchanan, J. T.
- 98-110 A general model for deriving preference structures from data
by Montero, J. & Tejada, J. & Cutello, C.
- 111-123 Tools for interactive multiattribute decisionmaking with incompletely identified information
by Park, Kyung Sam & Kim, Soung Hie
- 124-137 Multi-objective optimization over convex disjunctive feasible sets using reference points
by Metev, Boyan S. & Yordanova-Markova, Irena T.
- 138-153 Optimal transfer pricing schemes for work averse division managers with private information
by Li, Shu-Hsing & Balachandran, Kashi R.
- 154-168 Scheduling about a common due date with kob-dependent asymmetric earliness and tardiness penalties
by Cai, X. & Lum, V. Y. S. & Chan, J. M. T.
March 1997, Volume 97, Issue 3
- 409-438 Planning models for freight transportation
by Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert
- 439-449 Application of ELECTRE III for the integrated management of municipal solid wastes in the Greater Athens Area
by Karagiannidis, Avraam & Moussiopoulos, Nicolas
- 450-464 The relative performance of bivariate causality tests in small samples
by Roelf Bult, Jan & Leeflang, Peter S. H. & Wittink, Dick R.
- 465-479 Improving PRETREE's predictive capabilities
by Gensch, Dennis H. & Ghose, Sanjoy
- 480-492 Models for multi-echelon repairable item inventory systems with limited repair capacity
by Diaz, Angel & Fu, Michael C.
- 493-499 The single-vendor single-buyer integrated production-inventory model with a generalised policy
by Hill, Roger M.
- 500-508 An improved algorithm for cyclic flowshop scheduling in a robotic cell
by Levner, Eugene & Kats, Vladimir & Levit, Vadim E.
- 509-542 Computational investigations of maximum flow algorithms
by Ahuja, Ravindra K. & Kodialam, Murali & Mishra, Ajay K. & Orlin, James B.
- 543-549 Stochastic decision making using multiplicative AHP
by Ramanathan, R.
- 550-560 Model choice in multicriteria decision aid
by Al-Shemmeri, Tarik & Al-Kloub, Bashar & Pearman, Alan
- 561-570 A linear approximation model for the parameter design problem
by Fathi, Yahya
- 571-579 A branch and bound algorithm for the traveling purchaser problem
by Singh, Kashi N. & van Oudheusden, Dirk L.
- 580-592 A generalization of Konig-Egervary graphs and heuristics for the maximum independent set problem with improved approximation ratios
by Paschos, Vangelis Th. & Demange, Marc
- 593-596 Selecting the CP metric: A risk aversion approach
by Ballestero, Enrique
- 597-599 A note on "A discussion of testing DMUs' returns to scale" by Zhu and Shen European Journal of Operational Research 81 (1995) 590-596
by Chang, Kuo-Ping
- 600-604 A ranked voting system using a DEA/AR exclusion model: A note
by Hashimoto, Akihiro
March 1997, Volume 97, Issue 2
- 215-219 Large-scale, high-priced applications: An introduction
by Dror, M.
- 220-244 Operations Research applications: Opportunities and accomplishments
by Luss, Hanan & Rosenwein, Moshe B.
- 245-259 Crew pairing at Air France
by Desaulniers, G. & Desrosiers, J. & Dumas, Y. & Marc, S. & Rioux, B. & Solomon, M. M. & Soumis, F.
- 260-268 Solving large scale crew scheduling problems
by Chu, Hai D. & Gelman, Eric & Johnson, Ellis L.
- 269-280 Optimizing nuclear power plant refueling with mixed-integer programming
by Fourcade, Fabrice & Johnson, Ellis & Bara, Mourad & Cortey-Dumont, Philippe
- 281-292 Locomotive assignment with heterogeneous consists at CN North America
by Ziarati, Koorush & Soumis, Francois & Desrosiers, Jacques & Gelinas, Sylvie & Saintonge, Andre
- 293-307 Evaluating the demand for supergauge trucks-on-trains services in Western Europe
by Higginson, John & Hogan, Terence & Weil, Mark
- 308-326 Environmental integrated production and recycling management
by Spengler, Th. & Puchert, H. & Penkuhn, T. & Rentz, O.
- 327-336 Environmental integrated production planning for the ammonia synthesis
by Penkuhn, T. & Spengler, Th. & Puchert, H. & Rentz, O.
- 337-347 Reducing overcapacity in chemical plants by linear programming
by Oxe, Gerd
- 348-362 Scheduling of flexible flow lines in an automobile assembly plant
by Agnetis, A. & Pacifici, A. & Rossi, F. & Lucertini, M. & Nicoletti, S. & Nicolo, F. & Oriolo, G. & Pacciarelli, D. & Pesaro, E.
- 363-379 HADTS: A decision technology system to support Army housing management
by Forgionne, Guisseppi A.
- 380-395 Developing scheduling systems for Daewoo Shipbuilding: DAS project
by Lee, Jae Kyu & Lee, Kyoung Jun & Park, Hung Kook & Hong, June Seok & Lee, Jung Seung
- 396-407 Intelligent control and optimization under uncertainty with application to hydro power
by Dantzig, George B. & Infanger, Gerd
February 1997, Volume 97, Issue 1
- 1-16 Strategic financial risk management and operations research
by Mulvey, John M. & Rosenbaum, Daniel P. & Shetty, Bala
- 17-21 A note on the design of a two-sided, two-stage screening procedure with a prescribed outgoing quality
by Bai, Do Sun & Kwon, Hyuck Moo
- 22-33 Audit scheduling with overlapping activities and sequence-dependent setup costs
by Dodin, Bajis & Elimam, A. A.
- 34-40 The application of reliability constrained stochastic capacity planning models to the service sector
by Boronico, Jess S.
- 41-52 The DH/KD algorithm: a hybrid approach for unconstrained two-dimensional cutting problems
by Hifi, Mhand
- 53-62 Preference programming and inconsistent interval judgments
by Islam, R. & Biswal, M. P. & Alam, S. S.
- 63-74 A Lagrangean heuristic for the facility location problem with staircase costs
by Holmberg, Kaj & Ling, Jonas
- 75-86 Heuristic concentration: Two stage solution construction
by Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S.
- 87-93 Weber problems with alternative transportation systems
by Carrizosa, Emilio & Rodriguez-Chia, Antonio M.
- 94-104 A combined transportation and scheduling problem
by Equi, Luisa & Gallo, Giorgio & Marziale, Silvia & Weintraub, Andres
- 105-123 Linear programs for constraint satisfaction problems
by Zimmermann, H. J. & Monfroglio, Angelo
- 124-138 Mean value cross decomposition applied to integer programming problems
by Holmberg, Kaj
- 139-148 Fixing variables and generating classical cutting planes when using an interior point branch and cut method to solve integer programming problems
by Mitchell, John E.
- 149-158 Fuzzy programming for multiobjective 0-1 programming problems through revised genetic algorithms
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Sunada, Hideaki & Shibano, Toshihiro
- 159-166 Connectedness of efficient solutions in multiple criteria combinatorial optimization
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Klamroth, Kathrin
- 167-171 Symmetric dual multiobjective programming
by Das, L. N. & Nanda, S.
- 172-182 The partial sum criterion for Steiner trees in graphs and shortest paths
by Duin, C. W. & Volgenant, A.
- 183-199 Algorithms for network piecewise-linear programs: A comparative study
by Marins, Fernando A. S. & Senne, Edson L. F. & Darby-Dowman, Ken & Machado, Arlene F. & Perin, Clovis
- 200-204 Simple Lagrangian heuristic for the set covering problem
by Haddadi, Salim
- 205-212 A method for convex curve approximation
by Yang, X. Q. & Goh, C. J.
- 213-214 Error noted in a case study on fund allocation using goal programming
by Baki, Fazle & Fraser, Niall M.
February 1997, Volume 96, Issue 3
- 429-443 Rate-monotonic scheduling for hard-real-time systems
by Bertossi, Alan A. & Fusiello, Andrea
- 444-454 Self-reinforcing mechanisms and market information
by Agliardi, E. & Bebbington, M. S.
- 455-470 The effect of information on commuters' behavior: A comparative micro-simulation approach
by Sinuany-Stern, Z. & Stern, E. & Sfaradi, Z. & Holm, E.
- 471-478 A unified approach to fuzzy pattern recognition
by Dumitrescu, D. & Dumitrescu, A.
- 479-492 Monitoring machine operations using on-line sensors
by Gong, Linguo & Tang, Kwei
- 493-503 A shrunken cyclic inspection schedule for deteriorating production stages
by Rabinowitz, Gad
- 504-513 The combinatorics of timetabling
by de Werra, D.
- 514-517 A note on the equivalence of two heuristics to minimize total tardiness
by Alidaee, Bahram & Gopalan, Suresh
- 518-537 Scheduling with batch setup times and earliness-tardiness penalties
by Zhi-Long Chen
- 538-545 Evaluation of leading heuristics for the single machine tardiness problem
by Russell, Randolph M. & Holsenback, J. Edward
- 546-558 Single machine earliness and tardiness scheduling
by George Li
- 559-563 A note on minimizing the weighted sum of tardy and early completion penalties in a single machine: A case of small common due date
by Alidaee, Bahram & Dragan, Irinel
- 564-569 Scheduling with agreeable release times and due dates on a batch processing machine
by Chung-Lun Li & Chung-Yee Lee
- 570-577 Economic scheduling of products with N components on a single machine
by Bongjin Gim & Min-Hong Han
- 578-590 A branch-and-bound algorithm with fuzzy inference for a permutation flowshop scheduling problem
by Jinliang Cheng & Hiroshi Kise & Hironori Matsumoto
- 591-611 Lot streaming with detached setups in three-machine flow shops
by Chen, Jiang & Steiner, George
- 612-621 On minimizing resource consumption with constraints on the makespan and the total completion time
by Vasilev, Stanislav H. & Foote, Bob L.
- 622-635 Sequencing jobs for an automated manufacturing module with buffer
by Bolat, Ahmet
- 636-644 Heuristic approaches for n/m/F/ [summation operator]Ci scheduling problems
by Chengen Wang & Chengbin Chu & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 645-658 Modelling for a dynamic inventory-production control system
by Potamianos, J. & Orman, A. J. & Shahani, A. K.
January 1997, Volume 96, Issue 2
- 217-231 Sequential location problems
by Eiselt, H. A. & Laporte, Gilbert
- 232-247 A generalized group maintenance policy
by Sheu, Shey-Huei & Jhang, Jhy-Ping
- 248-259 Optimal inspection and replacement policies for multi-state deteriorating systems
by Yeh, Ruey Huei
- 260-273 Nonparametric repair-limit replacement policies with imperfect repair
by Dohi, Ta-i & Matsushima, Nobuyuki & Kaio, Naoto & Osaki, Shunji
- 274-288 Job sequencing rules for minimizing the expected makespan in flexible machines
by Chakravarty, Amiya K. & Balakrishnan, Nagraj
- 289-298 An approximate solution and error bound for a discrete time queue with simultaneous servicing
by van Dijk, Nico M.
- 299-316 A simple approach for analyzing feedback vacation queues with levy input process
by (Yew Sing) Lee, Thomas
- 317-322 New inequalities for the General Routing Problem
by Letchford, Adam N.
- 323-328 The hierarchical network design problem with multiple primary paths
by Sancho, N. G. F.
- 329-342 An efficient tabu search procedure for the p-Median Problem
by Rolland, Erik & Schilling, David A. & Current, John R.