An evaluation of the adequacy of project network generators with systematically sampled networks
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rainer Kolisch & Arno Sprecher & Andreas Drexl, 1995. "Characterization and Generation of a General Class of Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(10), pages 1693-1703, October.
- Arne Thesen, 1976. "Heuristic Scheduling of Activities under Resource and Precedence Restrictions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 412-422, December.
- Richard A. Kaimann, 1974. "Coefficient of Network Complexity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(2), pages 172-177, October.
- Erik L. Demeulemeester & Willy S. Herroelen, 1997. "New Benchmark Results for the Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(11), pages 1485-1492, November.
- Anthony A. Mastor, 1970. "An Experimental Investigation and Comparative Evaluation of Production Line Balancing Techniques," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(11), pages 728-746, July.
- Elmaghraby, Salah E. & Herroelen, Willy S., 1980. "On the measurement of complexity in activity networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 223-234, October.
- Valadares Tavares, L. & Antunes Ferreira, J. & Silva Coelho, J., 1999. "The risk of delay of a project in terms of the morphology of its network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 510-537, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:187:y:2008:i:2:p:511-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.