Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
January 1997, Volume 96, Issue 1
December 1996, Volume 95, Issue 3
- 467-475 Risk analysis techniques and their application to software development
by Bennett, Joanna C. & Bohoris, George A. & Aspinwall, Elaine M. & Hall, Richard C.
- 476-490 A dual ascent approach to the fixed-charge capacitated network design problem
by Herrmann, J. W. & Ioannou, G. & Minis, I. & Proth, J. M.
- 491-510 Construction of all DEA efficient surfaces of the production possibility set under the Generalized Data Envelopment Analysis Model
by Yu, Gang & Wei, Quanling & Brockett, Patrick & Zhou, Li
- 511-521 Determining the optimal return on investment for an advertising campaign
by Danaher, Peter J. & Rust, Roland T.
- 522-536 Optimal hedging under output price uncertainty
by Arshanapalli, Bala G. & Gupta, Omprakash K.
- 537-548 A sequential integer programming method for discontinuous labor tour scheduling
by Brusco, Michael J. & Johns, Tony R.
- 549-565 Optimal yield improvement in multi-stage manufacturing systems
by Barad, M. & Bennett, G.
- 566-576 A flexible approach to (re)configure Flexible Manufacturing Cells
by Mohamed, Zubair M.
- 577-591 The impact of preventive maintenance on system cost and buffer size
by Meller, Russell D. & Kim, David S.
- 592-603 A review of extensive facility location in networks
by Mesa, Juan A. & Brian Boffey, T.
- 604-610 An inventory model for deteriorating items with stock-dependent demand rate
by Giri, B. C. & Pal, S. & Goswami, A. & Chaudhuri, K. S.
- 611-622 A fuzzy mathematical model for the joint economic lot size problem with multiple price breaks
by Monica Lam, S. & Wong, Danny S.
- 623-630 Common volatility in major stock index futures markets
by Geoffrey Booth, G. & Chowdhury, Mustafa & Martikainen, Teppo
- 631-640 Setup minimising conditions in the trim loss problem
by Diegel, Adolf & Montocchio, Edouard & Walters, Edward & van Schalkwyk, Sias & Naidoo, Spurs
- 641-648 Design of double CUSUM quality control schemes
by Waldmann, Karl-Heinz
- 649-655 Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP
by Chang, Da-Yong
- 656-662 A simulation-based evaluation of the approximate and the exact eigenvector methods employed in AHP
by Kumar, N. Vinod & Ganesh, L. S.
- 663-670 Coordinated search for an object hidden on the line
by Reyniers, Diane J.
- 671-682 An extended formulation approach to the edge-weighted maximal clique problem
by Park, Kyungchul & Lee, Kyungsik & Park, Sungsoo
December 1996, Volume 95, Issue 2
- 241-263 Multi-echelon systems: A service measure perspective
by Diks, E. B. & de Kok, A. G. & Lagodimos, A. G.
- 264-277 Probabilistic, fuzzy and rough concepts in social choice
by Nurmi, Hannu & Kacprzyk, Janusz & Fedrizzi, Mario
- 278-283 Optimal segmentation of projects -- Schedule and cost considerations
by Shtub, Avraham & Raz, Tzvi
- 284-298 Dynamic project selection and funding under risk: A decision tree based MILP approach
by Heidenberger, Kurt
- 299-312 Optimal ordering policies in inventory systems with random demand and random deal offerings
by Gurnani, Haresh
- 313-324 The EOQ repair and waste disposal model with variable setup numbers
by Richter, Knut
- 325-343 Global and variable cost manufacturing systems
by Rosenfield, Donald B.
- 344-355 Inspection sequencing and part scheduling for flexible manufacturing systems
by Lee, Jim & Frank Chen, F.
- 356-373 Genetic algorithms for the two-stage bicriteria flowshop problem
by Neppalli, Venkata Ranga & Chen, Chuen-Lung & Gupta, Jatinder N. D.
- 374-389 An exploration of models that minimize leadtime through batching of arrived orders
by Tielemans, Peter F. J. & Kuik, Roelof
- 390-403 Dominance stochastic models in data envelopment analysis
by Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X.
- 404-410 Lower bounding aggregation and direct computation for an infinite horizon one-reservoir model
by Lamond, Bernard F. & Lang, Pascal
- 411-419 Random generation of tournaments and asymmetric graphs with given out-degrees
by Charon, Irene & Germa, Anne & Hudry, Olivier
- 420-426 QUAD01: A data-structured implementation of Hansen's quadratic zero-one programming algorithm
by Comley, Warwick J.
- 427-438 Minimizing the schedule length for a parallel 3D-grid precedence graph
by Bampis, E. & Konig, J. -C. & Trystram, D.
- 439-450 Multidimensional scaling: An analysis of 1980-1990 computers
by Giladi, Ran & Spector, Yishay & Raveh, Adi
- 451-463 New mathematical properties of the Banzhaf value
by Dragan, Irinel
November 1996, Volume 95, Issue 1
- 1-23 Materials coordination in stochastic multi-echelon systems
by van Houtum, G. J. & Inderfurth, K. & Zijm, W. H. M.
- 24-37 A comparison of neural networks and linear scoring models in the credit union environment
by Desai, Vijay S. & Crook, Jonathan N. & Overstreet, George A.
- 38-52 Optimal level schedules in mixed-model, multi-level JIT assembly systems with pegging
by Steiner, George & Yeomans, Julian Scott
- 53-61 Order splitting in continuous review (Q, r) inventory models
by Hill, Roger M.
- 62-72 Fuzzy bicriteria multi-index transportation problems for coal allocation planning of Taipower
by Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Teodorovic, Dusan & Hwang, Ming-Jiu
- 73-88 A general approximation for the single product lot sizing model with queueing delays
by Lambrecht, Marc R. & Vandaele, Nico J.
- 89-114 Competitive capacity expansion under demand uncertainty
by Bashyam, T. C. A.
- 115-138 Preference modelling by estimating local utility functions for multiobjective optimization
by Yang, Jian-Bo & Sen, Pratyush
- 139-154 Stochastic dominance tests for ranking alternatives under ambiguity
by Langewisch, Andrew & Choobineh, Fred
- 155-166 On the connectedness of optimum-degeneracy graphs
by Zornig, Peter & Gal, Tomas
- 167-177 A stochastic and dynamic routing policy using branching processes with state dependent immigration
by Papastavrou, Jason D.
- 178-190 Multicommodity flow models for spanning trees with hop constraints
by Gouveia, Luis
- 191-200 Random search in the one-dimensional cutting stock problem
by Vahrenkamp, Richard
- 201-210 New polynomial bounds for matroidal knapsacks
by Amado, Ligia & Barcia, Paulo
- 211-230 Approximating probability density functions and their convolutions using orthogonal polynomials
by Badinelli, Ralph D.
- 231-236 Ranking in quadratic integer programming problems
by Gupta, Renu & Bandopadhyaya, Lakshmisree & Puri, M. C.
- 237-239 A note on hashing functions and tabu search algorithms
by Carlton, William B. & Barnes, J. Wesley
November 1996, Volume 94, Issue 3
- 425-438 Imperfect maintenance
by Pham, Hoang & Wang, Hongzhou
- 439-452 Assessing the comparative spatial disadvantage (CSD) of regions in the European Union using non-radial data envelopment analysis methods
by Athanassopoulos, Antreas D.
- 453-466 Resource allocation to defensive marketing and manufacturing strategies
by Ravi Kumar, K. & Hadjinicola, George C.
- 467-476 A model for the relative importance of the criteria in the Multiplicative AHP and SMART
by Lootsma, F. A.
- 477-487 Reducing performance variation in the canning problem
by Arcelus, F. J. & Rahim, M. A.
- 488-504 Approximate representation of probabilistic data in expert systems
by Sarkar, Sumit & Mendelson, Haim & Storey, Veda C.
- 505-516 Combining ranked mean value forecasts
by Mostaghimi, Mehdi
- 517-526 A tree search algorithm for the crew scheduling problem
by Beasley, J. E. & Cao, B.
- 527-547 A periodic review inventory system with two supply modes
by Chiang, Chi & Gutierrez, Genaro J.
- 548-560 Staged and constrained two-dimensional guillotine cutting problems: An AND/OR-graph approach
by Morabito, Reinaldo & Arenales, Marcos N.
- 561-581 Mixed integer programming model formulations for dynamic multi-item multi-level capacitated lotsizing
by Stadtler, Hartmut
- 582-593 Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems
by Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & O'Kelly, Morton
- 594-598 Multiobjective programming in optimization of interval objective functions -- A generalized approach
by Chanas, Stefan & Kuchta, Dorota
- 599-609 Comparing the predictive validity of alternatively assessed multi-attribute preference models when relevant decision attributes are missing
by Fry, Phillip C. & Rinks, Dan B. & Ringuest, Jeffrey L.
- 610-617 Kuratowski convergence of the efficient sets in the parametric linear vector semi-infinite optimization
by Todorov, Maxim Ivanov
- 618-625 Evolution program for deterministic and stochastic optimizations
by Gen, Mitsuo & Liu, Baoding & Ida, Kenichi
- 626-630 Conditions for government support of private research and development
by Joglekar, Prafulla & Hamburg, Morris
October 1996, Volume 94, Issue 2
- 213-214 Dagstuhl seminar on "Scheduling in computer and manufacturing systems"
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Ecker, Klaus & Weglarz, Jan
- 215-230 Scheduling multiprocessor tasks -- An overview
by Drozdowski, Maciej
- 231-241 Scheduling multiprocessor tasks with chain constraints
by Blazwicz, Jacek & Liu, Zhen
- 242-251 Preemptive versus nonpreemptive scheduling of biprocessor tasks on dedicated processors
by Kubale, Marek
- 252-260 On the complexity of scheduling with large communication delays
by Bampis, Evripidis & Giannakos, Aristotelis & Konig, Jean-Claude
- 261-270 Minimizing the overhead for some tree-scheduling problems
by Bampis, Evripidis & Guinand, Frederic & Trystram, Denis
- 271-276 Scheduling tasks and communications on a virtual distributed system
by Colin, J. -Y. & Colin, P.
- 277-283 Single machine scheduling with batch deliveries
by Cheng, T. C. Edwin & Gordon, Valery S. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 284-291 Single machine scheduling subject to deadlines and resource dependent processing times
by Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 292-301 A decision theory based scheduling procedure for single-machine weighted earliness and tardiness problems
by Sridharan, V. & Zhou, Z.
- 302-309 Discrete-continuous scheduling problems -- Mean completion time results
by Jozefowska, Joanna & Weglarz, Jan
- 310-320 Total completion time minimization in two-machine job shops with unit-time operations
by Kubiak, Wieslaw & Timkovsky, Vadim
- 321-334 Agricultural product development using multidimensional and multicriteria analyses: The case of wine
by Baourakis, G. & Matsatsinis, N. F. & Siskos, Y.
- 335-348 Tool allocation and machining conditions optimization for CNC machines
by Akturk, M. Selim & Avci, Selcuk
- 349-361 Comparison of iterative improvement techniques for schedule optimization
by Dorn, Jurgen & Girsch, Mario & Skele, Gunther & Slany, Wolfgang
- 362-376 A robustness approach to uncapacitated network design problems
by Gutierrez, Genaro J. & Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Kurawarwala, Abbas A.
- 377-383 A note on "hierarchical models for multi-project planning and scheduling"
by Hartmann, Sonke & Sprecher, Arno
- 384-391 A low-rank bilinear programming approach for sub-optimal solution of the quadratic assignment problem
by Torki, Abdolhamid & Yajima, Yatsutoshi & Enkawa, Takao
- 392-404 A genetic algorithm for the set covering problem
by Beasley, J. E. & Chu, P. C.
- 405-418 PAC-learning a decision tree with pruning
by Kim, Hyunsoo & Koehler, Gary J.
October 1996, Volume 94, Issue 1
- 1-15 Coordinated supply chain management
by Thomas, Douglas J. & Griffin, Paul M.
- 16-28 A two-stage multiobjective scheduling model for [faculty-course-time] assignments
by Badri, Masood A.
- 29-42 The newsstand problem: A capacitated multiple-product single-period inventory problem
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Hing-Ling Lau, Amy
- 43-53 Tactical design of rail freight networks. Part II: Local search methods with statistical analysis
by Marin, Angel & Salmeron, Javier
- 54-65 An interactive decision support system for the resource Constrained Scheduling Problem
by Norbis, Mario & MacGregor Smith, J.
- 66-86 Multicriteria planar location problems
by Hamacher, H. W. & Nickel, S.
- 87-96 Project selection with discounted returns and multiple constraints
by Kyparisis, George J. & Gupta, Sushil K. & Ip, Chi-Ming
- 97-105 On finding a biconnected spanning planar subgraph with applications to the facilities layout problem
by Goldschmidt, Olivier & Takvorian, Alexis & Yu, Gang
- 106-111 A new adaptive method for extrapolative forecasting algorithms
by Pantazopoulos, Sotiris N. & Pappis, Costas P.
- 112-121 A ratio model for discriminant analysis using linear programming
by Retzlaff-Roberts, Donna L.
- 122-133 The coordinated replenishment dynamic lot-sizing problem with quantity discounts
by Chung, Chia-Shin & Hum, Sin-Hoon & Kirca, Omer
- 134-142 Quadratically constrained convex quadratic programmes: faulty feasible regions
by Caron, Richard J. & Obuchowska, Wieslawa T.
- 143-153 The maximization of a function over the efficient set via a penalty function approach
by White, D. J.
- 154-166 Maximizing a submodular function by integer programming: Polyhedral results for the quadratic case
by Lee, Heesang & Nemhauser, George L. & Wang, Yinhua
- 167-178 Duality and sensitivity in nonconvex quadratic optimization over an ellipsoid
by Flippo, Olaf E. & Jansen, Benjamin
- 179-185 Towards economically optimal first-off inspection
by Sheil, John
- 186-193 The number of feasible designs in a compatibility matrix
by Singhal, Jaya & Singhal, Kalyan
- 194-202 Generating pseudo-random time series with specified marginal distributions
by Wheyming Tina, Song & Li-Ching, Hsiao & Yun-Ju, Chen
- 203-205 A note on the complexity of single-machine scheduling with a common due date, earliness-tardiness, and batch delivery costs
by Yuan, Jinjiang
- 206-211 ACCPM -- A library for convex optimization based on an analytic center cutting plane method
by Gondzio, J. & du Merle, O. & Sarkissian, R. & Vial, J. -P.
September 1996, Volume 93, Issue 3
- 449-468 Performance measurement criteria in health care organizations: Review and future research directions
by Li, L. X. & Benton, W. C.
- 469-475 Optimal realignments of the teams in the National Football League
by Saltzman, Robert M. & Bradford, Richard M.
- 476-489 Optimal strategies for general price-quality decision models of new products with learning production costs
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Thompson, Gerald L.
- 490-510 Genetic algorithms and traveling salesman problems
by Chatterjee, Sangit & Carrera, Cecilia & Lynch, Lucy A.
- 511-521 Using case-based reasoning approach to the support of ill-structured decisions
by Deng, Pi-Sheng
- 522-535 A simulated annealing heuristic for the one-dimensional cutting stock problem
by Chen, Chuen-Lung S. & Hart, Stephen M. & Tham, Wai Mui
- 536-549 Identifying Pareto-optimal settlements for two-party resource allocation negotiations
by Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki & Zionts, Stanley
- 550-564 The synthetic hierarchy method: An optimizing approach to obtaining priorities in the AHP
by Lipovetsky, Stan
- 565-581 Upper robust mappings and vector minimization: an integral approach
by Kostreva, M. M. & Zheng, Quan & Zhuang, Deming
- 582-601 Examining the effect of second-order terms in mathematical programming approaches to the classification problem
by Wanarat, Pradit & Pavur, Robert
- 602-610 Bifurcation and adaptation in evolutionary interactive multiobjective linear programming
by Dror, Moshe & Shakun, Melvin F.
- 611-619 The logarithmic least squares and the generalized pseudoinverse in estimating ratios
by Kwiesielewicz, M.
- 620-627 Stochastic dominance in an ordinal world
by Spector, Yishay & Leshno, Moshe & Horin, Moshe Ben
- 628-638 A note on Kirkwood's algebraic method for decision problems
by Guo, Rui & Shenoy, Prakash P.
September 1996, Volume 93, Issue 2
- 227-229 Neural networks and operations research/management science
by Sharda, Ramesh & Wang, Jun
- 230-243 Parametric distance functions vs. nonparametric neural networks for estimating road travel distances
by Alpaydin, Ethem & Altinel, I. Kuban & Aras, Necati
- 244-256 A new neural network for solving linear programming problems
by Cichocki, A. & Unbehauen, R. & Weinzierl, K. & Holzel, R.
- 257-270 An adaptive, multiple restarts neural network algorithm for graph coloring
by Jagota, Arun
- 271-287 Comparison of neural and heuristic methods for a timetabling problem
by Mausser, Helmut E. & Magazine, Michael J.
- 288-299 A neural network model for scheduling problems
by Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Gurgun, Burckaan
- 300-316 Traditional heuristic versus Hopfield neural network approaches to a car sequencing problem
by Smith, Kate & Palaniswami, M. & Krishnamoorthy, M.
- 317-330 Massively parallel analog tabu search using neural networks applied to simple plant location problems
by Vaithyanathan, Shivakumar & Burke, Laura I. & Magent, Michael A.
- 331-345 A neural network approach to solve the stable matching problem
by Yuan, Yufei & Wang, Li
- 346-357 Comparative performance of the FSCL neural net and K-means algorithm for market segmentation
by Balakrishnan, P. V. (Sundar) & Cooper, Martha C. & Jacob, Varghese S. & Lewis, Phillip A.
- 358-368 A comparison of nonlinear optimization methods for supervised learning in multilayer feedforward neural networks
by Denton, James W. & Hung, Ming S.
- 369-386 Using neural networks for trauma outcome evaluation
by Palocsay, Susan W. & Stevens, Scott P. & Brookshire, Robert G. & Sacco, William J. & Copes, Wayne S. & Buckman, Robert F. & Smith, J. Stanley
- 387-401 Analyzing mathematical models with inductive learning networks
by Steiger, David M. & Sharda, Ramesh
- 402-417 A comparison of SOM neural network and hierarchical clustering methods
by Mangiameli, Paul & Chen, Shaw K. & West, David
- 418-427 Feed-forward neural networks and feature construction with correlation information: an integrated framework
by Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 428-448 Heuristic and optimization approaches to extending the Kohonen self organizing algorithm
by Nour, Mohamed A. & Madey, Gregory R.
August 1996, Volume 93, Issue 1
- 1-33 The job shop scheduling problem: Conventional and new solution techniques
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Domschke, Wolfgang & Pesch, Erwin
- 34-48 The generalized Shifting Bottleneck Procedure
by Ramudhin, Amar & Marier, Philippe
- 49-60 Scheduling and common due date assignment with earliness-tardiness penalties and batch delivery costs
by Chen, Zhi-Long
- 61-67 A simulated annealing approach for the one-machine mean tardiness scheduling problem
by Ben-Daya, M. & Al-Fawzan, M.
- 68-74 Determination of common due window location in a single machine scheduling problem
by Liman, Surya D. & Panwalkar, Shrikant S. & Thongmee, Sansern
- 75-87 Scheduling arrivals to a production system in a fuzzy environment
by Stanfield, Paul M. & King, Russell E. & Joines, Jeff A.
- 88-97 Fuzzy logic concepts applied to machine--component matrix formation in cellular manufacturing
by Narayanaswamy, Pradeep & Bector, C. R. & Rajamani, Divakar
- 98-109 Primary and secondary route selection in backbone communication networks
by Amiri, Ali & Pirkul, Hasan
- 110-120 The Queueing Maximal availability location problem: A model for the siting of emergency vehicles
by Marianov, Vladimir & ReVelle, Charles
- 121-134 A genetic algorithm for service level based vehicle scheduling
by Malmborg, Charles J.
- 135-147 Vehicle routing problem with trailers
by Gerdessen, Johanna C.
- 148-154 Linear programming model for finding optimal roadway grades that minimize earthwork cost
by Moreb, Ahmad A.
- 155-172 Chaos and nonlinear dynamics in financial and nonfinancial time series: Evidence from Finland
by Takala, Kari & Viren, Matti
- 173-184 Analyzing risk and performance using the multi-factor concept
by Vermeulen, Erik M. & Spronk, Jaap & van der Wijst, Nico
- 185-204 Multi-period minimax hedging strategies
by Howe, M. A. & Rustem, B. & Selby, M. J. P.
- 205-223 A comparative evaluation of alternative models of the term structure of interest rates
by Boero, G. & Torricelli, C.
- 224-225 OR software - ORSEP operations research software exchange program Edited by Professor H.W. Hamacher K_TREE/K_SUBGRAPH: A program package for minimal weighted K-cardinality trees and subgraphs
by Ehrgott, M. & Freitag, J.
August 1996, Volume 92, Issue 3
- 441-442 Aspects of operational research: Tutorial and research review papers from EURO XIII/OR 36
by Belton, Valerie & Bouyssou, Denis
- 443-457 Model legitimisation in operational research
by Landry, M. & Banville, C. & Oral, M.
- 458-473 The development, validation and implementation of knowledge-based systems
by O' Keefe, Robert M. & Preece, Alun D.
- 474-492 Extensions of coloring models for scheduling purposes
by de Werra, D.
- 493-511 General local search methods
by Pirlot, Marc
- 512-527 Fuzzy linear programming and applications
by Rommelfanger, Heinrich
- 528-536 Non-traditional methods of forecasting
by Bunn, Derek W.
- 537-549 Value-focused thinking: Identifying decision opportunities and creating alternatives
by Keeney, Ralph L.
- 550-572 New operations research and artificial intelligence approaches to traffic engineering problems
by Bielli, Maurizio & Reverberi, Pierfrancesco
- 573-590 Parallel processing for difficult combinatorial optimization problems
by Roucairol, Catherine
- 591-592 The EURO gold medal 1994
by Carlsson, Christer
- 593-602 The space of freedom of the decision maker modelling the human brain
by Brans, Jean-Pierre
- 603-614 Rationality, emotion and preference change Drama-theoretic models of choice
by Bennett, Peter & Howard, Nigel
- 615-627 An empirical application of the information-structures model: The postal authority case
by Carmi, Nava & Ronen, Boaz
- 628-636 A fuzzy-linguistic approach to a multi-criteria sequencing problem
by Adamopoulos, George I. & Pappis, Costas P.
- 637-648 Fuzzy part coding for group technology
by Ben-Arieh, D. & Lee, S. E. & Chang, P. T.
- 649-662 Markov-type fuzzy decision processes with a discounted reward on a closed interval
by Kurano, Masami & Yasuda, Masami & Nakagami, Jun-ichi & Yoshida, Yuji
July 1996, Volume 92, Issue 2
- 219-238 A classification of literature on determining the lot size under quantity discounts
by Benton, W. C. & Park, Seungwook
- 239-253 Exploiting timely demand information to reduce inventories
by Bourland, Karla E. & Powell, Stephen G. & Pyke, David F.
- 254-265 Estimating the demand distributions of single-period items having frequent stockouts
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Hing-Ling Lau, Amy
- 266-280 Economic replenishment strategies for announced price increases
by Tersine, Richard J.
- 281-301 Production strategies for a stochastic lot-sizing problem with constant capacity
by Dellaert, N. P. & Melo, M. T.
- 302-309 A production lot size inventory model for deteriorating items and arbitrary production and demand rates
by Balkhi, Zaid T. & Benkherouf, Lakdere
- 310-325 Linear programming for the 0-1 quadratic knapsack problem
by Billionnet, Alain & Calmels, Frederic
- 326-341 Lagrangean methods for the 0-1 Quadratic Knapsack Problem
by Michelon, Philippe & Veilleux, Louis
- 342-351 Integer-friendly formulations for the r-separation problem
by Erkut, E. & ReVelle, C. & Ulkusal, Y.
- 352-367 A new procedure for identifying the frame of the convex hull of a finite collection of points in multidimensional space
by Dula, J. H. & Helgason, R. V.
- 368-386 Containment of a single polygon using mathematical programming
by Grinde, Roger B. & Cavalier, Tom M.
- 387-401 The use of dynamic programming in genetic algorithms for permutation problems
by Yagiura, Mutsunori & Ibaraki, Toshihide
- 402-416 Optimizing simulated annealing schedules with genetic programming
by Bolte, Andreas & Thonemann, Ulrich Wilhelm
- 417-434 Fuzzy versus statistical linear regression
by Kim, Kwang Jae & Moskowitz, Herbert & Koksalan, Murat
July 1996, Volume 92, Issue 1
- 1-27 Queueing theory in manufacturing systems analysis and design: A classification of models for production and transfer lines
by Papadopoulos, H. T. & Heavey, C.
- 28-36 Finding robust solutions for product design problems
by Hendrix, Eligius M. T. & Mecking, Carmen J. & Hendriks, Theo H. B.
- 37-53 An implementation of linear and nonlinear multicommodity network flows
by Castro, J. & Nabona, N.
- 54-62 Application of multidimensional scaling techniques to facilities layout
by Hossein Safizadeh, M. & McKenna, David R.
- 63-68 Optimal solutions for the machining economics problem with stochastically distributed tool lives
by Iakovou, Eleftherios & Ip, Chi M. & Koulamas, Christos
- 69-82 A model for a Mixed Continuous-Periodic Review One-Warehouse, N-Retailer inventory system
by Ahire, Sanjay L. & Schmidt, Charles P.
- 83-98 On managing operating capacity to reduce congestion in service systems
by So, Kut C. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 99-111 Analysis of an open tandem queueing network with population constraint and constant service times 1
by Rhee, Young & Perros, Harry G.
- 112-124 Analyzing EkErc queues
by Adan, I. J. B. F. & van de Waarsenburg, W. A. & Wessels, J.
- 125-134 Analysis of M/G/1 queues with delayed vacations and exhaustive service discipline
by Li, Huan & Zhu, Yixin