European Journal of Operational Research
December 1995, Volume 87, Issue 3
- 500-506 Operational research models in action, the result of international cooperation -- A potpourri
by Petrovic, Radivoj & Guberinic, Slobodan & Batanovic, Vladan & Cvetkovic, Dragos
- 507-518 Measuring macroeconomic performance in the OECD: A comparison of European and non-European countries
by Knox Lovell, C. A. & Pastor, Jesus T. & Turner, Judi A.
- 519-534 Planning of high school examinations in Denmark
by Hansen, Michael Pilegaard & Vidal, ReneVictor Valqui
- 535-550 Goal programming & data envelopment analysis (GoDEA) for target-based multi-level planning: Allocating central grants to the Greek local authorities
by Athanassopoulos, Antreas D.
- 551-563 Decision analysis interviews in environmental impact assessment
by Marttunen, Mika & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 564-573 Aggregate planning and scheduling in the food industry: A case study
by Tadei, R. & Trubian, M. & Avendano, J. L. & Della Croce, F. & Menga, G.
- 574-585 An intelligent system for US Coast Guard cutter scheduling
by Darby-Dowman, K. & Fink, R. K. & Mitra, G. & Smith, J. W.
- 586-598 A case study in empty railcar distribution
by Spieckermann, Sven & Vo[ss], Stefan
- 599-612 Risk analysis of catastrophes using experts' judgements: An empirical study on risk analysis of major civil aircraft accidents in Europe
by Bigun, Elizabeth Saers
- 613-623 Distribution of gas cylinders
by Folsz, F. & Meszaros, C. & Rapcsak, T.
- 624-640 Planning and performance in state-owned enterprises: A multidimensional assessment
by Labroukos, N. S. & Lioukas, S. & Chambers, D.
- 641-657 Assessing police forces in England and Wales using data envelopment analysis
by Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
- 658-669 Case study based on a multi-period multi-criteria production planning model
by Kalpic, Damir & Mornar, Vedran & Baranovic, Mirta
- 670-684 A minimax assignment problem in treelike communication networks
by Burkard, Rainer E. & Cela, Eranda & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 685-692 Multi-item inventory control: A multicriteria view
by Lenard, J. D. & Roy, B.
- 693-706 Probabilistic combinatorial optimization problems on graphs: A new domain in operational research
by Bellalouna, Monia & Murat, Cecile & Paschos, Vangelis Th.
- 708-721 AMOS -- A probability-driven, customer-oriented decision support system for target marketing of solo mailings
by Levin, Nissan & Zahavi, Jacob & Olitsky, Morris
- v:87:y:1995:i:3:p:iii-(null) Preface from the president of IFORS
by Bell, Peter
- 722-730 The design of a 0-1 integer optimizer and its application in the Carmen system
by Wedelin, Dag
- 731-738 An application of a multi-objective programming technique to construction accuracy control of cable-stayed bridges
by Nakayama, Hirotaka & Kaneshige, Kazuyoshi & Takemoto, Shinji & Watada, Yasuo
December 1995, Volume 87, Issue 2
- 203-213 The capacitated plant location problem
by Sridharan, R.
- 214-222 Optimal routing in a transportation network
by Goczylla, Krzysztof & Cielatkowski, Janusz
- 223-246 Example application of the cognitive design procedure for an order pick system: Case study
by Yoon, Chang S. & Sharp, Gunter P.
- 247-256 PETAPS: A prototype decision support system for consumer product marketing and promotion
by Davis, Joseph G. & Sundaram, David
- 257-273 A mixed integer model of bidding strategies for outsourcing
by Nam, K. & Chaudhury, A. & Rao, H. Raghav
- 274-283 Assignment of a job load in a distributed system: A multicriteria design method
by Lee, Heeseok
- 284-288 Single machine scheduling problem with fuzzy precedence relation
by Ishii, Hiroaki & Tada, Minoru
- 289-298 Ramifications of tool magazine size on the makespan and routing flexibility of flexible manufacturing systems
by Mohamed, Zubair M.
- 299-315 Impact of job-sequence on the down-time of a deteriorating flexible machine
by Chakravarty, Amiya K. & Balakrishnan, Nagraj
- 316-327 Optimal inventory policies under service-sensitive demand
by Ernst, Ricardo & Powell, Stephen G.
- 328-342 Column generation applied to linear programs in course registration
by Sankaran, Jayaram K.
- 343-348 A hybrid heuristic for the generalized assignment problem
by Amini, Mohammad M. & Racer, Michael
- 349-367 Simulation metamodel estimation using a combined correlation-based variance reduction technique for first and higher-order metamodels
by Tew, Jeffrey D.
- 368-374 A two-phase shortest path algorithm for networks with node coordinates
by Lysgaard, Jens
- 375-388 Performance bounds for the effectiveness of pooling in multi-processing systems
by Benjaafar, Saifallah
- 389-402 Evaluating bank branch location and performance: A case study
by Boufounou, Paraskevi V.
November 1995, Volume 87, Issue 1
- 1-20 Logistic chain modelling
by Slats, Piet A. & Bhola, Bis & Evers, Joseph J. M. & Dijkhuizen, Gert
- 21-34 Statistical validation of simulation models
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C.
- 35-44 Simulating health systems: modelling problems and software solutions
by Davies, Huw T. O. & Davies, Ruth
- 45-56 Consequences of uncertainty in the analytic hierarchy process: A simulation approach
by Paulson, Dan & Zahir, Sajjad
- 57-64 Improved heuristics for sequencing cutting patterns
by Yuen, Boon J.
- 65-73 A heuristic procedure for the single-row facility layout problem
by Ravi Kumar, K. & Hadjinicola, George C. & Lin, Ting-li
- 74-92 Multiple items procurement under stochastic nonstationary demands
by Martel, Alain & Diaby, Moustapha & Boctor, Fayez
- 93-108 An approximation to the continuous review inventory model with perishable items and lead times
by Chiu, Huan Neng
- 109-121 Graph theoretic relaxations of set covering and set partitioning problems
by El-Darzi, Elia & Mitra, Gautam
- 122-131 The determination of the optimal component input numbers for the completion of a single manufacturing order
by Nicholls, Miles G.
- 132-141 Setup cost stability region for the multi-level dynamic lot sizing problem
by Voros, Jozsef
- 142-147 On solving a variation of the assignment problem
by Armstrong, Ronald D. & Jin, Zhiying
- 148-165 Optimal design of syndicated panels: A mathematical programming approach
by Golany, B. & Phillips, F. Y. & Rousseau, J. J.
- 166-174 A special class parametric of knapsack problems: Analytic aids and heuristics
by White, D. J.
- 175-187 An expanding-core algorithm for the exact 0-1 knapsack problem
by Pisinger, David
- 188-199 Stability analysis for a special interval cutting problem
by Dempe, S. & Muller, E.
- 200-202 QHOPDM -- A higher order primal-dual method for large scale convex quadratic programming
by Altman, Anna
November 1995, Volume 86, Issue 3
- 395-401 Progress with single-item lot-sizing
by Wolsey, Laurence A.
- 402-421 A structured model to manage a large number of transactions
by Andronico, Alfio & Cossa, Laura & Gagliardi, Marco & Spera, Cosimo
- 422-433 A pulsing model of advertising competition: A game theoretic approach, part B -- Empirical application and findings
by Mesak, Hani I. & Calloway, James A.
- 434-451 Multinational plant location as a game of timing
by Tombak, Mihkel M.
- 452-468 A double annealing algorithm for discrete location/allocation problems
by Righini, Giovanni
- 469-479 Parametric uncapacitated facility location
by Tcha, Dong-wan & Myung, Young-soo & Chung, Ki-ho
- 480-490 Improvement heuristics for the Vehicle Routing Problem based on simulated annealing
by Van Breedam, Alex
- 491-502 Heuristic procedures for minimizing makespan and the number of required pallets
by Chu, Chengbin & Proth, Jean-Marie & Sethi, Suresh
- 503-525 The numerical solution of stochastic automata networks
by Stewart, William J. & Atif, Karim & Plateau, Brigette
- 526-536 Minimax regret solution to linear programming problems with an interval objective function
by Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 537-548 An investigation of the use of goal programming to fit response surfaces
by Lewis, Robert P. & Taha, Hamdy A.
- 549-564 A nonlinear programming model for partially observable Markov decision processes: Finite horizon case
by Serin, Yasemin
- 565-579 Thermostatistical persistency: A powerful improving concept for simulated annealing algorithms
by Chardaire, Pierre & Lutton, Jean Luc & Sutter, Alain
- 580-591 Interdicting the activities of a linear program -- A parametric analysis
by Chern, Maw-Sheng & Lin, Kao-Cheng
October 1995, Volume 86, Issue 2
- 189-200 Handling multiple sources of variation using influence diagrams
by Smith, Jim Q.
- 201-215 Optimal location of routes for vehicles transporting hazardous materials
by Karkazis, J. & Boffey, T. B.
- 216-230 Production analysis in different time periods: An application of data envelopment analysis
by Toshiyuki Sueyoshi
- 231-248 A pulsing model of advertising competition: A game theoretic approach, part A -- Theoretical foundation
by Mesak, Hani I. & Calloway, James A.
- 249-261 Cost analysis of alternative formulations for personnel scheduling in continuously operating organizations
by Brusco, Michael J. & Jacobs, Larry W.
- 262-269 V- and GG-shaped properties for optimal single machine schedules for a class of non-separable penalty functions
by Mittenthal, John & Raghavachari, M. & Rana, Arif I.
- 270-280 Application of multiattribute theory in a safety monitor for the planning of maintenance jobs
by Heins, W. & Roling, M. W. M.
- 281-292 EOQ models for perishable items under stock dependent selling rate
by Padmanabhan, G. & Vrat, Prem
- 293-299 On an inventory model with deteriorating items and decreasing time-varying demand and shortages
by Benkherouf, Lakdere
- 300-314 Modeling quantity discounts under general price-sensitive demand functions: Optimal policies and relationships
by Kevin Weng, Z.
- 315-331 Assessing priority weights from subsets of pairwise comparisons in multiple criteria optimization problems
by Takeda, Eiji & Yu, Po-Lung
- 332-336 On the properly efficient points of nonconvex sets
by The Luc, Dinh
- 337-344 A bilevel bottleneck programming problem
by Mathur, Kanchan & Puri, M. C.
- 345-357 Design of optimal maintenance policies based on on-line sampling plans
by Hsu, Lie-Fern & Kuo, Shyanjaw
- 358-365 Optimal sequential file search: A reduced-state dynamic programming approach
by Blair, Charles & Monahan, George E.
- 366-373 Purposive contradiction, intervening duality and the nature of probability
by Ryan, Michael J.
- 374-388 RAGNU: A microcomputer package for two-group mathematical programming-based nonparametric classification
by Stam, Antonie & Ungar, David R.
October 1995, Volume 86, Issue 1
- 1-3 Ninth EURO summer institute
by Schneewei[beta], Christoph & Fleischmann, Bernhard & Van Wassenhove, Luk
- 4-31 Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework
by Schneewei[beta], Christoph
- 32-42 A hierarchical approach for the FMS scheduling problem
by Paulli, Jan
- 43-56 Hierarchical production planning in a make-to-order company: A case study
by Carravilla, Maria Antonia & de Sousa, Jorge Pinho
- 57-72 A hierarchical approach for capacity coordination in multiple products single-machine production systems with stationary stochastic demands
by Fransoo, Jan C. & Sridharan, V. & Bertrand, J.Will M.
- 73-90 Hierarchically integrated lot size optimization
by Sohner, Volkmar & Schneeweiss, Christoph
- 91-102 Hierarchical resource planning for shipping companies
by Pesenti, Raffaele
- 103-119 Decentralization of responsibility for site decontamination projects: A budget allocation approach
by Corbett, Charles J. & Debets, Frank J.C. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 120-141 Decomposition and iterative aggregation in hierarchical and decentralised planning structures
by Jornsten, Kurt & Leisten, Rainer
- 142-161 Hierarchical model for production planning in the case of uncertain demand
by Gfrerer, Helmut & Zapfel, Gunther
- 162-175 An interactive heuristic for financial planning in decentralized organizations
by Goedhart, Marc H. & Spronk, Jaap
- 176-187 The design of supply contracts as a problem of delegation
by Schenk-Mathes, Heike Y.
September 1995, Volume 85, Issue 3
- 435-453 Productivity measurement in industrial operations
by Sudit, Ephraim F.
- 454-472 Confidentiality control of tabulated data: Some practical network models
by George, John A. & Kuan, Chong Juin & Ring, Brendan J.
- 473-487 Three practical criteria of comparison among ordinal preference aggregating rules
by Perez, J. & Barba-Romero, S.
- 488-503 Multiperiod allocation of substitutable resources
by Klein, Rachelle S. & Luss, Hanan & Rothblum, Uriel G.
- 504-514 Method for evaluating the strength of retarding steps on a marshalling yard hump
by Avramovic, Zoran Z.
- 515-531 Minimizing makespan for flow shop scheduling by combining simulated annealing with sequencing knowledge
by Zegordi, Seyed Hessameddin & Itoh, Kenji & Enkawa, Takao
- 532-540 Optimal setup time reduction for a single product with dynamic demands
by Diaby, Moustapha
- 541-555 Minimizing total tardiness in permutation flowshops
by Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 556-575 Optimal lot streaming for multiple products in a two-machine flow shop
by Vickson, R. G.
- 576-592 Minimization of agreeably weighted variance in single machine systems
by Cai, X.
- 593-609 Backtracking of jobs in one-dimensional machine location problems
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E. & Hogg, Gary L. & Han, Min-Hong
- 610-624 A result on projection for the vehicle routing ptoblem
by Gouveia, Luis
- 625-635 Average shadow price in a mixed integer linear programming problem
by Crema, Alejandro
- 636-649 Extended optimal replacement model with random minimal repair costs
by Shey-Huei Sheu & Griffith, William S. & Toshio Nakagawa
- 650-669 Periodicity of the profile process in Markov manpower systems
by Gerontidis, Ioannis I.
- 670-685 Stochastic analysis of a non-homogeneous Markov system
by Tsantas, N.
September 1995, Volume 85, Issue 2
- 229-243 Interactions between operational research and environmental management
by Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & van Beek, Paul & Hordijk, Leen & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 244-262 The search for information -- A patient perspective on multiple opinions
by Mehrez, A. & Yuan, Y. & Gafni, A.
- 263-281 Talking to Sibilla: An approach to context dependent natural language comprehension
by Felici, Giovanni
- 282-296 A stochastic programming model for money management
by Golub, Bennett & Holmer, Martin & McKendall, Raymond & Pohlman, Lawrence & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 297-315 A unified framework for the selection of a Flexible Manufacturing System
by Shang, Jen & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 316-326 Accounting for complexity in costing high technology manufacturing
by Cooper, William W. & Sinha, Kingshuk K. & Sullivan, Robert S.
- 327-339 A comparison of stochastic scheduling rules for maximizing project net present value
by Yang, Kum Khiong & Tay, Lee Choo & Sum, Chee Chuong
- 340-351 Optimal inspection effort and scheduling for a manufacturing process with repair
by Jewkes, Elizabeth M.
- 352-367 On performance measures for evacuation systems
by Lovas, Gunnar G.
- 368-382 A maximin procedure for the optimal insertion timing of ad executions
by (Sundar) Balakrishnan, P. V. & Hall, Nicholas G.
- 383-398 Multiobjective optimization of table olive preparation systems
by Kopsidas, Gerassimos C.
- 399-415 Distributional efficiency in multiobjective stochastic linear programming
by Abdelaziz, F. Ben & Lang, P. & Nadeau, R.
- 416-432 A bibliography of expert system applications for business (1984-1992)
by Wong, Bo K. & Monaco, John A.
August 1995, Volume 85, Issue 1
- 1-17 Theoretical models of sales promotions: Contributions, limitations, and a future research agenda
by Raju, Jagmohan S.
- 18-38 A classified bibliography of recent research relating to project risk management
by Williams, Terry
- 39-52 A proposal on improved procedures for estimating task-time distributions in PERT
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Somarajan, C.
- 53-65 A neural network for classifying the financial health of a firm
by Lacher, R. C. & Coats, Pamela K. & Sharma, Shanker C. & Fant, L. Franklin
- 66-81 Financial statement planning in the presence of tax constraints
by Back, B. & Back, R. J. R.
- 82-96 Optimal investment policies for a polluting firm in an uncertain environment
by Kort, Peter M.
- 97-110 Determining the optimal warranty price based on the producer's and customers' risk preferences
by Chun, Young Hak & Tang, Kwei
- 111-131 The impact of information timeliness on the predictability of stock and futures returns: An application of vector models
by Ostermark, Ralf & Hernesniemi, Hannu
- 132-148 Period and phase of customer replenishment: A new approach to the Strategic Inventory/Routing problem
by Webb, Ian R. & Larson, Richard C.
- 149-160 A single-server retrial queue with server vacations and a finite number of input sources
by Li, Hui & Yang, Tao
- 161-177 Delay analysis for discrete-time queueing systems with multiple randomly interrupted servers
by Laevens, Koenraad & Bruneel, Herwig
- 178-191 Approximate analysis for queueing networks with finite capacity and customer loss
by Shi, Leyuan
- 192-204 Brownian motion approximations for tankage assessment and stock control
by Nieboer, Roelant A. J. J. & Dekker, Rommert
- 205-220 Validation and statistical analysis procedures under the common random number correlation-induction strategy for multipopulation simulation experiments
by Joshi, Shirish & Tew, Jeffrey D.
- 221-225 HOPDM (version 2.12) -- A fast LP solver based on a primal-dual interior point method
by Gondzio, Jacek
August 1995, Volume 84, Issue 3
- 503-505 Cutting and packing
by Bischoff, E. E. & Wascher, G.
- 506-521 Solution approaches to irregular nesting problems
by Dowsland, Kathryn A. & Dowsland, William B.
- 522-538 A new algorithm for the minimal-area convex enclosure problem
by Grinde, Roger B. & Cavalier, Tom M.
- 539-561 Compaction and separation algorithms for non-convex polygons and their applications
by Li, Zhenyu & Milenkovic, Victor
- 562-571 The modified integer round-up property of the one-dimensional cutting stock problem
by Scheithauer, Guntram & Terno, Johannes
- 572-579 CUTGEN1: A problem generator for the standard one-dimensional cutting stock problem
by Gau, T. & Wascher, G.
- 580-589 An LP-based approach to a two-stage cutting stock problem
by Valerio de Carvalho, J. M. & Guimaraes Rodrigues, A. J.
- 590-598 Establishing the optimality of sequencing heuristics for cutting stock problems
by Yuen, Boon J. & Richardson, Ken V.
- 599-617 An AND/OR-graph approach to the solution of two-dimensional non-guillotine cutting problems
by Arenales, Marcos & Morabito, Reinaldo
- 618-632 An approximation algorithm for solving unconstrained two-dimensional knapsack problems
by Fayard, Didier & Zissimopoulos, Vassilis
- 633-644 Exact solutions for constrained two-dimensional cutting problems
by Parada Daza, Victor & Gomes de Alvarenga, Arlindo & de Diego, Jose
- 645-661 Guillotineable bin packing: A genetic approach
by Kroger, Berthold
- 662-680 How to use structural constraints to compute an upper bound for the pallet loading problem
by Neli[beta]en, Josef
- 681-692 Loading pallets with non-identical items
by Bischoff, E. E. & Janetz, F. & Ratcliff, M. S. W.
- 693-712 Packing different-sized circles into a rectangular container
by George, John A. & George, Jennifer M. & Lamar, Bruce W.
July 1995, Volume 84, Issue 2
- 227-234 Symbiotic systems: Exploiting human creativity
by Scriabin, M. & Kotak, D. B. & Whale, K. G.
- 235-249 The effects of learning on the firm's optimal design quality path
by Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K.
- 250-264 A tactical model for airing new seasonal products
by Kim, Donghoon & Morrison, Donald G. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 265-278 Alternative growth versus security in continuous dynamic trading
by Dohi, T. & Tanaka, H. & Kaio, N. & Osaki, S.
- 279-291 Implementing a subjective MCI model: An application to the furniture market
by Cliquet, Gerard
- 292-309 NICHER: An approach to identifying defensible product positions
by Sudharshan, D. & Ravi Kumar, K. & Gruca, Thomas S.
- 310-329 Information theory as a unifying statistical approach for use in marketing research
by Brockett, Patrick L. & Charnes, Abraham & Cooper, William W. & Learner, David & Phillips, Fred Y.
- 330-342 The scheduling problem where multiple machines compete for a common local buffer
by Khosla, Inder
- 343-355 Minimizing the number of tardy jobs for m parallel machines
by Ho, Johnny C. & Chang, Yih-Long
- 356-370 Simultaneous determination of the cutting speed and lot size values in machining systems
by Koulamas, Christos P.
- 371-384 Joint product durability and lot sizing models
by Gupta, Diwakar & Gerchak, Yigal
- 385-401 A fixed interval due-date scheduling problem with earliness and due-date costs
by Chhajed, Dilip
- 402-415 A two reorder level inventory system with renewal demands
by Kalpakam, S. & Sapna, K. P.
- 416-430 A comparative analysis of approaches for determining optimal price and order quantity when a sale increases demand
by Ardalan, Alireza
- 431-443 Analysis of a (Q, r, T) inventory policy with deterministic and random yields when future supply is uncertain
by Parlar, Mahmut & Perry, David
- 444-457 Stochastic analysis of a continuous review perishable inventory system with positive lead time and Poisson demand
by Ravichandran, N.
- 458-466 The newsboy problem under progressive multiple discounts
by Khouja, Moutaz
- 467-480 Marginal cost criteria for preventive replacement of a group of components
by Dekker, Rommert & Roelvink, Ingrid F. K.
- 481-493 A multiobjective optimization approach to thermal generating units maintenance scheduling
by Kralj, Branimir & Petrovic, Radivoj
- 494-498 UGC: An algorithm for two-stage unconstrained guillotine cutting
by Van Der Wilt, Ann
July 1995, Volume 84, Issue 1
- 1-4 Editorial
by Bunn, Derek W. & Silverman, Barry G.
- 5-24 Monitoring for hazard in flight management systems
by Greenberg, A. D. & Small, R. L. & Zenyuh, J. P. & Skidmore, M. D.
- 25-34 MACRAME: A problem formulation and model structuring assistant in multiactorial contexts
by Norese, Maria Franca
- 35-46 Knowledge-based DSS for construction contractor prescreening
by Taha, Mahmoud A. & Park, Sang C. & Russell, Jeffrey S.
- 47-59 A knowledge-based model management system for aircraft survivability analysis
by Masud, Abu S. M. & Metcalf, Paul & Hommertzheim, Don
- 60-81 An intelligent interactive project management support system
by Jungen, F. J. & Kowalczyk, W.
- 82-95 Industrial linear optimization problems solved by constraint logic programming
by Bisdorff, R. & Laurent, S.
- 96-115 An experiment in scheduling and planning of non-structured jobs: Lessons learned from artificial intelligence and operational research toolbox
by Ntuen, Celestine A. & Park, Eui H.
- 116-133 R&D Decision Advisor: An interactive approach to normative decision system model construction
by Regan, Peter J. & Holtzman, Samuel
- 134-149 Interactive decision aiding for group decision support
by Salo, Ahti A.
- 150-162 Acquiring expert rules with the aid of decision tables
by Seagle, John P. & Duchessi, Peter
- 163-169 The impact of semantic ambiguity on Bayesian weights
by O'Leary, Daniel E.
- 170-191 CEG: A case based decision modeling architecture
by Moustakis, Vassilis S.
- 192-212 Dynamic grouping of parts in flexible manufacturing systems -- a self-organizing neural networks approach
by Kulkarni, Uday R. & Kiang, Melody Y.
- 213-225 System design and evaluation using discrete event simulation with AI
by Clymer, John R.
June 1995, Volume 83, Issue 3
- 431-438 Differential game models of advertising competition
by Erickson, Gary M.
- 439-451 Trip frequency scheduling for bus route management in Bangkok
by van Oudheusden, Dirk L. & Zhu, William
- 452-465 Coal blending optimization under uncertainty
by Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Frey, H. Christopher
- 466-488 Modeling investment uncertainty in the costs of global CO2 emission policy
by Birge, John R. & Rosa, Charles H.
- 489-502 Stochastic annealing for synthesis under uncertainty
by Painton, Laura & Diwekar, Urmila
- 503-513 Solving stochastic programming problems via Kalman filter and affine scaling
by Puthenpura, Sarat & Sinha, Lakshman & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Saigal, Romesh
- 514-529 A new approach to stochastic programming problems: Discrete model
by Joshi, Rajani R.
- 530-546 Stochastic analysis of combat models under different termination decision rules
by Jaiswal, N. K. & Sangeeta, Y. & Gaur, S. C.
- 547-567 A cooperative fuzzy game theoretic approach to multiple objective design optimization
by Dhingra, A. K. & Rao, S. S.
- 568-580 Fuzzy optimal flow on imprecise structures
by Chanas, S. & Delgado, M. & Verdegay, J. L. & Vila, M. A.