A dynamic model for optimal design quality and return policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Scott & Hagerty, Michael & Gerstner, Eitan, 1998. "Return policies and the optimal level of "hassle"," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 445-460, September.
- Andy A. Tsay & Narendra Agrawal, 2000. "Channel Dynamics Under Price and Service Competition," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 372-391, August.
- Charles H. Fine, 1986. "Quality Improvement and Learning in Productive Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1301-1315, October.
- Barry Alan Pasternack, 1985. "Optimal Pricing and Return Policies for Perishable Commodities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 166-176.
- Scott Webster & Z. Kevin Weng, 2000. "A Risk-free Perishable Item Returns Policy," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 100-106, July.
- Lee, Chang Hwan, 2001. "Coordinated stocking, clearance sales, and return policies for a supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 491-513, June.
- Marvel, Howard P & Peck, James, 1995. "Demand Uncertainty and Returns Policies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(3), pages 691-714, August.
- Gustavo Vulcano & Garrett van Ryzin & Costis Maglaras, 2002. "Optimal Dynamic Auctions for Revenue Management," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 4(1), pages 7-11.
- Alessandra Buratto & Bruno Viscolani, 2002. "New product introduction: goodwill, time and advertising cost," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 55(1), pages 55-68, March.
- Gustavo Vulcano & Garrett van Ryzin & Costis Maglaras, 2002. "Optimal Dynamic Auctions for Revenue Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(11), pages 1388-1407, November.
- Hamilton Emmons & Stephen M. Gilbert, 1998. "Note. The Role of Returns Policies in Pricing and Inventory Decisions for Catalogue Goods," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 276-283, February.
- V. Padmanabhan & I. P. L. Png, 1997. "Manufacturer's Return Policies and Retail Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 81-94.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yenming J. & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2009.
"Environmental-regulation pricing strategies for green supply chain management,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 667-677, September.
- Chen, Yenming & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2007. "Environmental-Regulation Pricing Strategies for Green Supply Chain Management," MPRA Paper 25255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:3:p:249-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoo, Seung Ho, 2014. "Product quality and return policy in a supply chain under risk aversion of a supplier," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 146-155.
- Ye, Guangliang & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K., 2013. "Role of demand-side strategy in quality competition," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 696-701.
- Vörös, József, 2008.
"A kereslet hatása az árak, a minőség és a fejlesztési döntések dinamikájára
[The effect of demand on the dynamics of prices, quality and development decisions]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1094-1115.
- Hjort, Klas & Lantz, Björn, 2016. "The impact of returns policies on profitability: A fashion e-commerce case," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4980-4985.
- Li, Yongjian & Xu, Lei & Li, Dahui, 2013. "Examining relationships between the return policy, product quality, and pricing strategy in online direct selling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 451-460.
- Xu, Lei & Li, Yongjian & Govindan, Kannan & Xu, Xiaolin, 2015. "Consumer returns policies with endogenous deadline and supply chain coordination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 88-99.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1592-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jia, Junxiu & Zhang, Jiang, 2013. "Dynamic ordering and pricing strategies in a two-tier multi-generation durable goods supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 135-142.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2010. "Returns policy, new model introduction, and consumer welfare," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 299-309, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:180:y:2007:i:3:p:1144-1154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.