Manufacturer's Return Policies and Retail Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1975.
"A normative methodology for modeling consumer response to innovation,"
785-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1976. "A normative methodology for modeling consumer response to innovation," Working papers 854-76., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Griffin, Abbie. & Hauser, John R., 1991. "The marketing and R & D interface," Working papers #48-91. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- George P. Huber, 1974. "Multi-Attribute Utility Models: A Review of Field and Field-Like Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(10), pages 1393-1402, June.
- John R. Hauser, 1977. "Testing the Accuracy," Discussion Papers 286, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
More about this item
Keywordsreturns policies; retail competition; pricing; perishables; demand uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:16:y:1997:i:1:p:81-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .