European Journal of Operational Research
September 1993, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 250-264 Approximate techniques for general closed queueing networks with subnetworks having population constraints
by Baynat, Bruno & Dallery, Yves
- 265-276 Mean-variance criteria in an undiscounted Markov decision process
by Chung, Kun-Jen
August 1993, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-13 Integrating production and quality control policies: A survey
by Goyal, S. K. & Gunasekaran, A. & Martikainen, T. & Yli-Olli, P.
- 14-25 The growth of exhaustion
by De Greene, Kenyon B.
- 26-37 Energy use in Greek manufacturing, 1970-1989
by Cosmetatos, G. & Leon, J. & Skaleou, A. & Skourtias, G.
- 38-49 A generalized model for determining optimal number of minimal repairs before replacement
by Sheu, Shey-Huei
- 50-54 An optimal operation policy for real-time n-server stand-by systems involving preventive maintenance
by Kreimer, Joseph & Mehrez, Abraham
- 55-64 Multivalued continuum systems
by Montero, J. & Tejada, J. & Yanez, J.
- 65-74 Heuristic testing procedures for general coherent systems
by Qiu, Yuping & Cox, Louis Anthony
- 75-82 A note on optimal replacement policy under general repair
by Makis, Viliam & Jardine, Andrew K. S.
- 83-91 Training neural networks with the GRG2 nonlinear optimizer
by Hung, Ming S. & Denton, James W.
- 92-96 Timetable construction with Markovian neural network
by Kovacic, Matevz
- 97-106 An algorithm for the ranking of shortest paths
by Azevedo, JoseAugusto & Santos Costa, Maria Emilia O. & Silvestre Madeira, Joaquim Joao E. R. & Vieira Martins, Ernesto Q.
- 107-120 Small and large TSP: Two polynomially solvable cases of the traveling salesman problem
by van Dal, Rene & van der Veen, Jack A. A. & Sierksma, Gerard
- 121-130 A cutting-plane approach to the edge-weighted maximal clique problem
by Dijkhuizen, G. & Faigle, U.
- 131-137 Generating the best K sequences in relocation problems
by Lin, Bertrand Miao-Tsong & Tseng, Shian-Shyong
- 138-139 OR Software
by Thiriez, Herve
August 1993, Volume 68, Issue 3
- 291-303 Forecasting with scenarios
by Bunn, Derek W. & Salo, Ahti A.
- 304-317 Stock index futures arbitrage in Finland: Theory and evidence in a new market
by Puttonen, Vesa
- 318-333 On the individual and incremental information content of accrual earnings, cash flows and cash dividends in the Finnish stock market
by Martikainen, Teppo & Rothovius, Timo & Yli-Olli, Paavo
- 334-343 Cost analysis in the time domain
by Camm, Jeffrey D. & Gulledge, Thomas R. & Womer, Norman Keith
- 344-351 An interactive procedure for multiple objective integer linear programming problems
by Karaivanova, Jasmina N. & Narula, Subhash C. & Vassilev, Vassil
- 352-355 A restricted class of multiobjective linear fractional programming problems
by Dutta, D. & Rao, J. R. & Tiwari, R. N.
- 356-373 Approximating the noninferior set in multiobjective linear programming problems
by Solanki, Rajendra S. & Appino, Perry A. & Cohon, Jared L.
- 374-378 Use of reference points for MOLP problems analysis
by Metev, Boyan & Yordanova, Irena
- 379-388 Duality theory for infinite-dimensional multiobjective linear programming
by Balbas, Alejandro & Heras, Antonio
- 389-399 Some experiments with simulated annealing techniques for packing problems
by Dowsland, Kathryn A.
- 400-412 An algorithm for the 2D guillotine cutting stock problem
by MacLeod, Bruce & Moll, Robert & Girkar, Mahesh & Hanifi, Nassim
- 413-421 An exact search for the solution of the surrogate dual of the 0-1 bidimensional knapsack problem
by Freville, Arnaud & Plateau, Gerard
- 422-426 A variation of the assignment problem
by Geetha, S. & Nair, K. P. K.
- 427-430 On geometric programming problems having negative degrees of difficulty
by Bricker, Dennis L. & Choi, Jae Chul & Rajgopal, Jayant
July 1993, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 145-159 Chaos in nonlinear dynamical systems exemplified by an R & D model
by Feichtinger, Gustav & Kopel, Michael
- 160-172 An integrated multiobjective planning model: A case study of the Zambian copper mining industry
by Ehie, Ike C. & Benjamin, Colin O.
- 173-184 A multiobjective approach to vendor selection
by Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R.
- 185-195 Optimal scheduling of purchasing orders for large projects
by Ronen, Boaz & Trietsch, Dan
- 196-211 Application of the scenario aggregation approach to a two-stage, stochastic, common component, inventory problem with a budget constraint
by Jonsson, Henrik & Jornsten, Kurt & Silver, Edward A.
- 212-227 Due date assignment procedures with dynamically updated coefficients for multi-level assembly job shops
by Adam, Nabil R. & Bertrand, J. Will M. & Morehead, Diane C. & Surkis, Julius
- 228-235 The analysis of an unreliable two-machine production line with random processing times
by Hong, Yushin & Seong, Deokhyun
- 236-250 Inspection interval for maximum future reliability using the delay time model
by Cerone, P.
- 251-264 Sequencing of inspection operations subject to errors
by Raz, Tzvi & Bricker, Dennis
- 265-277 Algorithms for computerized inspection of rectangular and square shapes
by Ventura, Jose A. & Dung, Zung-An
- 278-290 Expert systems applications development research in business: A selected bibliography (1975-1989)
by Eom, Sean B. & Lee, Sang M. & Ayaz, Ahmed
July 1993, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 1-8 Developments in implementable retailing research
by Mercer, Alan
- 9-22 A methodology for competitiveness analysis and strategy formulation in glass industry
by Oral, Muhittin
- 23-48 Performance characteristics of stochastic integrated production-distribution systems
by Pyke, David F. & Cohen, Morris A.
- 49-68 Models for evaluating the performance of serial and assembly MRP systems
by Lagodimos, A. G.
- 69-89 The throughput rate of multistation unreliable production lines
by Heavey, C. & Papadopoulos, H. T. & Browne, J.
- 90-104 Stochastic analysis of a dependent parallel system
by Pijnenburg, M. & Ravichandran, N. & Regterschot, G.
- 105-119 Composing batches with yield uncertainty
by Tang, Christopher S.
- 120-133 Optimal ordering policies with two suppliers when lead times and demands are all stochastic
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Zhao, Long-Geng
- 134-138 Efficient post-optimization analysis procedure for the dynamic lot-sizing problem
by Diaby, Moustapha
- 139-142 A conditional effect of autocorrelated demand on safety stock determination
by Marmorstein, Howard & Zinn, Walter
- 143-144 OR software
by Thiriez, Herve
June 1993, Volume 67, Issue 3
- 297-320 New concepts for production planning and control
by Zapfel, Gunther & Missbauer, Hubert
- 321-331 Planning laboratory staffing with a queueing model
by Khan, M. Riaz & Callahan, Barbara B.
- 332-343 A Monte Carlo comparison of two production frontier estimation methods: Corrected ordinary least squares and data envelopment analysis
by Banker, Rajiv D. & Gadh, Vandana M. & Gorr, Wilpen L.
- 344-357 On-line production control using the EVPI approach
by Sinuany-Stern, Zilla & Golenko-Ginzburg, Dimitri & Keren, Baruch
- 358-372 Establishment of economic production rate, production batch size, and production sequence in manufacturing systems with flexible routing
by Egbelu, Pius J.
- 373-386 Approximate decomposition for closed queueing network models of FMSs with a block-and-wait and state-dependent routing mechanism
by Zhuang, Li & Hindi, Khalil S.
- 387-404 An integrated approach to the part selection and machine loading problem in a class of flexible manufacturing systems
by Liang, Ming & Dutta, S. P.
- 405-417 Design of cellular manufacturing systems based on asymptotic forms of a boolean matrix
by Venugopal, V. & Narendran, T. T.
- 418-427 File allocation involving worst case response times and link capacities: Model and solution procedure
by Murthy, Ishwar & Ghosh, Deb
- 428-442 Design of private backbone networks -- I: time varying traffic
by Chari, Kaushal & Dutta, Amitava
- 443-452 Design of private backbone networks -- II: time varying grouped traffic
by Chari, Kaushal & Dutta, Amitava
June 1993, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 141-160 Models for multi-plant coordination
by Bhatnagar, Rohit & Chandra, Pankaj & Goyal, Suresh K.
- 161-171 Stochastic dynamic programming to support sow replacement decisions
by Huirne, R. B. M. & Dijkhuizen, A. A. & van Beek, P. & Hendriks, Th. H. B.
- 172-187 Experiments with dynamic programming algorithms for nonseparable problems
by Domingo, Alleli & Sniedovich, Moshe
- 188-203 Serial and parallel value iteration algorithms for discounted Markov decision processes
by Archibald, T. W. & McKinnon, K. I. M. & Thomas, L. C.
- 204-220 The project scheduling polyhedron: Dimension, facets and lifting theorems
by Olaguibel, Ramon Alvarez-Valdes & Goerlich, JoseManuel Tamarit
- 221-241 Risk taking in stochastic PERT networks
by Soroush, Hossein
- 242-247 Optimal design of a multiservice system: The line-penalty problem
by Viscolani, Bruno
- 248-258 Determination of the best main serial chain in nonserial dynamic programming networks
by Lee, Chae Y. & Esogbue, Augustine O.
- 259-266 A stochastic dominance comparison of truncated normal distributions
by Stein, William E. & Pfaffenberger, Roger C. & Mizzi, Philip J.
- 267-271 A statistically optimal estimator of semivariance
by Josephy, Norman H. & Aczel, Amir D.
- 272-277 Least absolute deviation estimation of stationary time series models
by Dunsmuir, W. T. M. & Murtagh, B. A.
- 278-286 First and second order characterizations of pseudolinear functions
by Komlosi, S.
- 287-294 Directional bias of the lp-norm
by Brimberg, Jack & Love, Robert F.
May 1993, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 1-12 Behavioral influences on weight judgments in multiattribute decision making
by Weber, Martin & Borcherding, Katrin
- 13-24 Yacht velocity prediction using mathematical programming
by Philpott, A. B. & Sullivan, R. M. & Jackson, P. S.
- 25-51 Algebraic languages for mathematical programming
by Kuip, C. A. C.
- 52-63 A heuristic for finding embedded network structure in mathematical programmes
by Baker, Barrie M. & Maye, P. J.
- 64-74 An iterative procedure for reducing problem size in large scale AHP problems
by Lim, Kai H. & Swenseth, Scott R.
- 75-81 Multi-parametric analysis of the maximum tolerance in a linear programming problem
by Wang, Hsiao-Fan & Huang, Chen-Sheng
- 88-100 New LP based heuristics for the classification problem
by Abad, P. L. & Banks, W. J.
- 101-110 Linear goal programming in estimation of classification probability
by Lam, K. F. & Choo, E. U. & Wedley, W. C.
- 111-125 The limits of Combat I: Possibility zones, resource mobilization, and attrition processes
by Woodcock, A. E. R.
- 126-135 A modified simplex approach for solving bilevel linear programming problems
by Onal, Hayri
- 136-139 Dual of the sum of a linear and linear fractional program
by Chadha, S. S.
May 1993, Volume 66, Issue 3
- 259-271 Minimizing variation of production rates in just-in-time systems: A survey
by Kubiak, Wieslaw
- 272-278 A planning model for determining the optimal location and size of traffic centers: The case of Dammam Metropolitan, Saudi Arabia
by Al-Faraj, Taqi N. & Alidi, Abdulaziz S. & Al-Ibrahim, Abdulla A.
- 279-290 Optimal bin location and sequencing in printed circuit board assembly
by Foulds, L. R. & Hamacher, H. W.
- 291-304 Multicriteria facility layout problem: An integrated approach
by Shang, Jen S.
- 305-312 A Lagrangian heuristic for the capacitated plant location problem with single source constraints
by Sridharan, R.
- 313-330 Incorporating vehicle routing into the vehicle fleet composition problem
by Salhi, Said & Rand, Graham K.
- 331-340 A parallel route building algorithm for the vehicle routing and scheduling problem with time windows
by Potvin, Jean-Yves & Rousseau, Jean-Marc
- 341-352 Coordinated transportation systems: An alternative approach to traditional independent systems
by Baker, Hope M. & Franz, Lori S. & Sweigart, James R.
- 353-371 On representatives of multi-index transportation problems
by Junginger, Werner
- 372-391 Competitive location on a network
by Bauer, Andreas & Domschke, Wolfgang & Pesch, Erwin
- 392-402 Efficient chains in a network with time-cost trade-off function on each arc
by Nair, K. P. K. & Rajendra Prasad, V. & Aneja, Y. P.
April 1993, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 161-167 In search of a valid view of model validation for operations research
by Landry, Maurice & Oral, Muhittin
- 168-183 Revisiting the issue of model validation in OR: An epistemological view
by Dery, Richard & Landry, Maurice & Banville, Claude
- 184-203 Decision science or decision-aid science?
by Roy, Bernard
- 204-215 A foundational concept of science appropriate for validation in operational research
by Miser, Hugh J.
- 216-234 The facets of the modeling and validation process in operations research
by Oral, Muhittin & Kettani, Ossama
- 235-249 Modeling muddles: Validation beyond the numbers
by Smith, Jeffrey H.
- 250-258 Model accreditation: A rationale and process for determining a numerical rating
by Gass, Saul I.
April 1993, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-26 Flexible manufacturing systems: An investigation for research and applications
by Gunasekaran, A. & Martikainen, T. & Yli-Olli, P.
- 27-35 Determining market response functions by neural network modeling: A comparison to econometric techniques
by Hruschka, Harald
- 36-51 Fuzzy nonlinear regression analysis of dose-response relationships
by Bardossy, Andras & Bogardi, Istvan & Duckstein, Lucien
- 52-64 Diversification under yield randomness in inventory models
by Parlar, Mahmut & Wang, Dan
- 65-71 A sequencing problem in the weaving industry
by Al-Haboubi, Mohamad H. & Selim, Shokri Z.
- 72-88 Characterization of desirable information processing and decision making systems in organization
by Kijima, Kyoichi
- 89-99 On repetitive control and the behaviour of a middle-aged consumer
by Krawczyk, Jacek B. & Karacaoglu, Girol
- 100-112 A multiperiod planning model for communications satellites
by Dutta, Amitava & Rama, Dasaratha V.
- 113-123 Optimal bus services on express basis in the case of balking and reneging
by Sharma, R. R. & Rai, R. C. & Mishra, A.
- 124-134 Analyses of spares for new weapons systems using Markov chains
by White, Charles R.
- 135-147 Batching policies for a repair shop with limited spares and finite capacity
by Chua, Richard C. H. & Scudder, Gary D. & Hill, Arthur V.
- 148-157 Bicriteria network flow problems: Integer case
by Lee, Haijune & Simin Pulat, P.
- 158-160 HOPDM -- A higher order primal-dual method for large scale linear programming
by Altman, Anna & Gondzio, Jacek
March 1993, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 291-292 Editorial
by Maros, Istvan
- 292-304 Some experiments on heuristic code selection versus numerical performance in nonlinear programming
by Schittkowski, K.
- 305-313 A software system for multiextremal optimization
by Gergel, V. P.
- 314-320 The impact of accelerating tools on the interval subdivision algorithm for global optimization
by Csendes, Tibor & Pinter, Janos
- 321-326 Quadratic convergence of an extrapolation method
by Kun, Istvan
- 327-335 Quasiconvex first-order approximations and Kuhn-Tucker type optimality conditions
by Komlosi, S.
- 336-342 A mathematical model and a heuristic procedure for the turbine balancing problem
by Fathi, Yahya & Ginjupalli, Krishna K.
- 343-350 On using LP to collision detection between a manipulator arm and surrounding obstacles
by Gallerini, R. & Sciomachen, A.
- 351-361 Sensitivity and parametric bound analysis for a single pass machining problem
by Yacout, S. M.
- 362-367 A mixed-integer programming model for a class of assortment problems
by Chen, Chin-Sheng & Sarin, Sanjiv & Ram, Balasubramanian
- 368-382 A branch-and-bound method for multicommodity location with balancing requirements
by Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Delorme, Louis & Dejax, Pierre
- 383-399 Lagrangean heuristics for location problems
by Beasley, J. E.
- 400-406 Group centre and group median of a tree
by Gupta, S. K. & Punnen, Abraham P.
- 407-416 A convex form of the quadratic assignment problem
by White, Douglas J.
- 417-424 Dorn's duality for quadratic programs revisited: The nonconvex case
by Sherali, Hanif D.
March 1993, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 147-158 Facility siting and integer-friendly programming
by ReVelle, Charles
- 159-174 Multi-level lot-sizing in a rayon yarn company: A case study
by Gunasekaran, A. & Goyal, S. K. & Martikainen, T. & Yli-Olli, P.
- 175-186 Inventory models with general backorder costs
by Chen, Fangruo & Zheng, Yu-Sheng
- 187-198 A due date assignment algorithm for multiproduct manufacturing facilities
by Luss, Hanan & Rosenwein, Moshe B.
- 199-206 Note on utilizing stochastic optimal control in aggregate production planning
by Love, C. E. & Turner, M.
- 207-217 The controlled rounding problem: Complexity and computational experience
by Kelly, James P. & Golden, Bruce L. & Assad, Arjang A.
- 218-234 The maximum benefit Chinese postman problem and the maximum benefit traveling salesman problem
by Malandraki, Chryssi & Daskin, Mark S.
- 235-246 Choice of the best time scale for system reliability analysis
by Kordonsky, Kh. B. & Gertsbakh, I. B.
- 247-258 Tandem behavior of a telecommunication system with repeated calls: II, A general case without buffers
by Pourbabai, Behnam
- 259-269 Machine interference problem with a random environment
by Sztrik, J. & Bunday, B. D.
- 270-273 Sample path properties of the G/D/m queue
by Fu, Michael C. & Hu, Jian-Qiang
- 274-277 Computational experience with an optimal procedure for the scheduling of activities to maximize the net present value of projects
by Herroelen, Willy S. & Gallens, Els
- 278-288 Osipov: The `Russian Lanchester'
by Helmbold, Robert L.
February 1993, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 1-3 Multiple objectives in transportation network design and routing
by Current, John
- 4-19 Multiobjective transportation network design and routing problems: Taxonomy and annotation
by Current, John & Marsh, Michael
- 20-32 Indirect covering tree problems on spanning tree networks
by Hutson, Vicki Aaronson & ReVelle, Charles
- 33-43 Multiobjective routing of hazardous materials in stochastic networks
by Wijeratne, Ajith B. & Turnquist, Mark A. & Mirchandani, Pitu B.
- 44-57 The multiobjective equilibrium network design problem revisited: A simulated annealing approach
by Friesz, Terry L. & Anandalingam, G. & Mehta, Nihal J. & Nam, Keesung & Shah, Samir J. & Tobin, Roger L.
- 58-67 Interactive decision support for multiobjective transportation problems
by Climaco, Jaao N. & Henggeler Antunes, C. & Alves, Maria J.
- 68-95 Further results on the probabilistic traveling salesman problem
by Bertsimas, Dimitris & Howell, Louis H.
- 96-117 Safety stock allocation in a two-echelon distribution system
by Tempelmeier, Horst
- 118-137 Exact analysis of production lines with no intermediate buffers
by Papadopoulos, H. T. & O'Kelly, M. E. J.
- 138-139 Limits on the analytic hierarchy process from its consistency index
by Kuenz Murphy, Catherine
- 140-142 The OR/MS contribution to maintenance management Comment on "Maintenance management decision making"
by Ormerod, R. J.
February 1993, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 327-337 Modelling and databases
by Beynon-Davies, P. & Hutchings, A. R.
- 338-353 Fisheries development planning in Kuwait: An integer programming model
by Khorshid, Motaz
- 354-362 Economic planning in industrial wastewater systems using O.R. techniques and WODA package
by de Araujo, Maria Madalena Teixeira
- 363-369 Hierarchical mathematical programming for operational planning in a process industry
by Rutten, W. G. M. M.
- 370-383 Optimal file management in a hybrid storage system
by Klastorin, T. D. & Moinzadeh, K. & Diehr, G. & Han, B.
- 384-392 A unified approach to AHP with linking pins
by Schoner, Bertram & Wedley, William C. & Choo, Eng Ung
- 393-409 Using central prices in the decomposition of linear programs
by Goffin, J. -L. & Haurie, A. & Vial, J. -Ph. & Zhu, D. L.
- 410-422 Minimising trim loss in cutting rectangular blanks of a single size from a rectangular sheet using orthogonal guillotine cuts
by Agrawal, P. K.
- 423-431 Determining stock-sheet-sizes to minimise trim loss
by Agrawal, P. K.
- 432-441 Modeling vehicle routing with uncertain demands as a stochastic program: Properties of the corresponding solution
by Dror, Moshe
- 442-448 n-Person cooperative games with transferable utility: I. The formation of coalitions
by Ball, M. A.
- 449-456 n-Person cooperative games with transferable utility: II. Side-payment distribution and equilibrium coalition trees for indissoluble coalitions
by Ball, M. A. & Xiaoguang, Li
- 457-461 The consequences for manufacturers of changes in retail distribution
by Mercer, Alan
January 1993, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 153-155 Editorial
by Carlier, Jacques & Tavares, Luis
- 156-167 A new lower bound for the job-shop scheduling problem
by Brucker, Peter & Jurisch, Bernd
- 168-187 Resource-constrained multi-project scheduling with tardy costs: Comparing myopic, bottleneck, and resource pricing heuristics
by Lawrence, Stephen R. & Morton, Thomas E.
- 188-198 Scheduling a project to maximize its net present value: An integer programming approach
by Yang, Kum Khiong & Talbot, F. Brian & Patterson, James H.
- 199-215 Resource allocation via dynamic programming in activity networks
by Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 216-228 The social psychology of project management conflict
by Jones, Robert E. & Deckro, Richard F.
- 229-248 A revised critical path method for networks including both overlap relationships and variable-duration activities
by Leachman, Robert C. & Kim, Sooyoung
- 249-257 The two-machine flow shop problem with arbitrary precedence relations
by McMahon, Graham B. & Lim, Chong-John
- 258-277 Scheduling with monotonous earliness and tardiness penalties
by Kahlbacher, Helmut G.
- 278-285 Benchmarks for basic scheduling problems
by Taillard, E.
- 286-294 PERT and crashing revisited: Mathematical generalizations
by Foldes, Stephan & Soumis, Francois
- 295-311 Early-tardy cost trade-offs in resource constrained projects with cash flows: An optimization-guided heuristic approach
by Padman, Rema & Smith-Daniels, Dwight E.
- 312-325 Hierarchical models for multi-project planning and scheduling
by Speranza, M. Grazia & Vercellis, Carlo
January 1993, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 2-11 Economic and environmental power dispatch
by Petrovic, Radivoj & Kralj, Branimir
- 12-20 Production planning for an artists studio -- A case study
by Hendry, L. C. & Elings, P. & Pegg, D.
- 21-37 SIBILLA: An implementation of an intelligent library management system
by Patrizi, Giacomo
- 38-44 A Markov decision algorithm for optimal pest control through uniform catastrophes
by Kyriakidis, E. G.
- 45-60 Analysis of asymmetric patrolling repairman systems
by Das, Tapas K. & Wortman, Martin A.
- 61-67 Streamlined computation for data envelopment analysis
by Ali, Agha Iqbal
- 68-82 The linear balancing flow problem
by Andreatta, Giovanni & Filippi, Carlo & Romanin-Jacur, Giorgio
- 83-102 Determining profit-maximizing production/shipping policies in a one-to-one direct shipping, stochastic demand environment
by Chien, T. William
- 103-114 Solving large scale generalized assignment problems -- An aggregation / disaggregation approach
by Hallefjord, Asa & Jornsten, Kurt O. & Varbrand, Peter
- 115-125 An interactive multiobjective nonlinear programming procedure
by M'silti, Abdelhalim & Tolla, Pierre
- 126-137 A new interactive algorithm for multi-objective linear programming using maximally changeable dominance cone
by Kim, Soung Hie & Gal, Tomas
- 138-151 On the computational complexity of (maximum) shift class scheduling
by Kolen, Antoon W. J. & Kroon, Leo G.
December 1992, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 361-375 Multiple criteria decision support - A review
by Korhonen, Pekka & Moskowitz, Herbert & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 376-397 Optimal positioning of new product-concepts: Some analytical implications and empirical results
by Eliashberg, Jehoshua & Manrai, Ajay K.
- 398-408 Towards a theory of determining size in multi-objective service systems
by Friedman, Lea & Mehrez, Abraham
- 409-422 Cell formation in manufacturing systems through simulated annealing: An experimental evaluation
by Venugopal, V. & Narendran, T. T.