Characterizations of the Deegan-Packel and Johnston power indices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R J Johnston, 1978.
"On the measurement of power: some reactions to Laver,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(8), pages 907-914, August.
- R J Johnston, 1978. "On the Measurement of Power: Some Reactions to Laver," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 10(8), pages 907-914, August.
- Guillermo Owen, 1972. "Multilinear Extensions of Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-2), pages 64-79, January.
- Feltkamp, Vincent, 1995.
"Alternative Axiomatic Characterizations of the Shapley and Banzhaf Values,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 24(2), pages 179-186.
- Feltkamp, V., 1993. "Alternative Axiomatic Characterizations of the Shapley and Banzhaf Values," Papers 9353, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Feltkamp, V., 1993. "Alternative axiomatic characterizations of the Shapley and Banzhaf values," Discussion Paper 1993-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:48:y:1954:i:03:p:787-792_00 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berghammer, Rudolf & Bolus, Stefan & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie, 2011.
"A relation-algebraic approach to simple games,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 210(1), pages 68-80, April.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Stefan Bolus & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2011. "A relation-algebraic approach to simple games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00574767, HAL.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:26:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-017-9542-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Alonso-Meijide, J.M. & Casas-Mendez, B. & Holler, M.J. & Lorenzo-Freire, S., 2008. "Computing power indices: Multilinear extensions and new characterizations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 540-554, July.
- Kamijo, Yoshio & Kongo, Takumi, 2012. "Whose deletion does not affect your payoff? The difference between the Shapley value, the egalitarian value, the solidarity value, and the Banzhaf value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 638-646.
- José María Alonso-Meijide & Mikel Álvarez-Mozos & María Gloria Fiestras-Janeiro, 2015. "Power Indices and Minimal Winning Coalitions in Simple Games with Externalities Abstract: We propose a generalization of simple games to situations with coalitional externalities. The main novelty of ," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/328, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Barua, Rana & Chakravarty, Satya R. & Sarkar, Palash, 2009. "Minimal-axiom characterizations of the Coleman and Banzhaf indices of voting power," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 367-375, November.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart, 2009. "A Relation-algebraic Approach to Simple Games," Working Papers 0913, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:1:p:431-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.