Finding strong defining hyperplanes of Production Possibility Set
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Korhonen, 1997. "Searching the Efficient Frontier in Data Envelopment Analysis," Working Papers ir97079, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Cooper, William W. & Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M. & Zhu, Joe, 2004. "Returns to scale in different DEA models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 345-362, April.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Yu, Gang & Wei, Quanling & Brockett, Patrick & Zhou, Li, 1996. "Construction of all DEA efficient surfaces of the production possibility set under the Generalized Data Envelopment Analysis Model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 491-510, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amatatsu, Hirofumi & Ueda, Tohru, 2012. "Measurement of simultaneous scale and mix changes in inputs and outputs using DEA facets and RTS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 752-761.
- Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Shirzadi, A. & Mirdehghan, S.M., 2009. "Finding strong defining hyperplanes of PPS using multiplier form," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(3), pages 933-938, May.
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T., 2014. "Closest targets and strong monotonicity on the strongly efficient frontier in DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 51-57.
- Po, Rung-Wei & Guh, Yuh-Yuan & Yang, Miin-Shen, 2009. "A new clustering approach using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(1), pages 276-284, November.
- Ando, Kazutoshi & Minamide, Masato & Sekitani, Kazuyuki & Shi, Jianming, 2017. "Monotonicity of minimum distance inefficiency measures for Data Envelopment Analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 232-243.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:2:p:678-688 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:1:p:42-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .