Modelling imperfect advance demand information and analysis of optimal inventory policies
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William S. Lovejoy, 1990. "Myopic Policies for Some Inventory Models with Uncertain Demand Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(6), pages 724-738, June.
- Katy S. Azoury, 1985. "Bayes Solution to Dynamic Inventory Models Under Unknown Demand Distribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(9), pages 1150-1160, September.
- Dellaert, N. P. & Melo, M. T., 2003. "Approximate solutions for a stochastic lot-sizing problem with partial customer-order information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 163-180, October.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Rema Hariharan & Paul Zipkin, 1995. "Customer-Order Information, Leadtimes, and Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(10), pages 1599-1607, October.
- Guillermo Gallego & Özalp Özer, 2001. "Integrating Replenishment Decisions with Advance Demand Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(10), pages 1344-1360, October.
- DeCroix, Gregory A. & Mookerjee, Vijay S., 1997. "Purchasing demand information in a stochastic-demand inventory system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 36-57, October.
- Srinagesh Gavirneni & Roman Kapuscinski & Sridhar Tayur, 1999. "Value of Information in Capacitated Supply Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(1), pages 16-24, January.
- Thonemann, U. W., 2002. "Improving supply-chain performance by sharing advance demand information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 81-107, October.
- Easton, Fred F. & Moodie, Douglas R., 1999. "Pricing and lead time decisions for make-to-order firms with contingent orders," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 305-318, July.
- James T. Treharne & Charles R. Sox, 2002. "Adaptive Inventory Control for Nonstationary Demand and Partial Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(5), pages 607-624, May.
- van Donselaar, Karel & Rock Kopczak, Laura & Wouters, Marc, 2001. "The use of advance demand information in a project-based supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 519-538, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:2:p:897-923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.