Building cyclic master surgery schedules with leveled resulting bed occupancy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yigal Gerchak & Diwakar Gupta & Mordechai Henig, 1996. "Reservation Planning for Elective Surgery Under Uncertain Demand for Emergency Surgery," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 321-334, March.
- Blake, John T. & Carter, Michael W., 2003. "Physician and hospital funding options in a public system with decreasing resources," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 45-68, March.
- Bowers, John & Mould, Gillian, 2004. "Managing uncertainty in orthopaedic trauma theatres," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 599-608, May.
- Guinet, Alain & Chaabane, Sondes, 2003. "Operating theatre planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 69-81, July.
- Blake, John T. & Carter, Michael W., 2002. "A goal programming approach to strategic resource allocation in acute care hospitals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 541-561, August.
- Marcon, Eric & Kharraja, Said & Simonnet, Gerard, 2003. "The operating theatre planning by the follow-up of the risk of no realization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 83-90, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:176:y:2007:i:2:p:1185-1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.