A three-phase approach for operating theatre schedules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C., 1995. "Verification and validation of simulation models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 145-162, April.
- Bowers, John & Mould, Gillian, 2004. "Managing uncertainty in orthopaedic trauma theatres," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 599-608, May.
- Blake, John T. & Carter, Michael W., 2002. "A goal programming approach to strategic resource allocation in acute care hospitals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 541-561, August.
- Yigal Gerchak & Diwakar Gupta & Mordechai Henig, 1996. "Reservation Planning for Elective Surgery Under Uncertain Demand for Emergency Surgery," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 321-334, March.
- Guinet, Alain & Chaabane, Sondes, 2003. "Operating theatre planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 69-81, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10729-015-9342-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nico Dellaert & Jully Jeunet, 2013. "Pareto optimal strategies for improved operational plans of elective patients under multiple constrained resources," Working Papers 2013-14, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Angela Testi & Elena Tànfani, 2009. "Tactical and operational decisions for operating room planning: Efficiency and welfare implications," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 363-373, December.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:160-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Sangdo & Wilhelm, Wilbert E., 2014. "An approach to optimize block surgical schedules," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 138-148.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Range, Troels Martin & Kozlowski, Dawid & Petersen, Niels Chr., 2016. "Dynamic job assignment: A column generation approach with an application to surgery allocation," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2016, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Min, Daiki & Yih, Yuehwern, 2010. "Scheduling elective surgery under uncertainty and downstream capacity constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(3), pages 642-652, November.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:1:p:194-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:201414 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silva, Thiago A.O. & de Souza, Mauricio C. & Saldanha, Rodney R. & Burke, Edmund K., 2015. "Surgical scheduling with simultaneous employment of specialised human resources," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 719-730.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cardoen, Brecht & Demeulemeester, Erik & Beliën, Jeroen, 2010. "Operating room planning and scheduling: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 921-932, March.
- Michael Samudra & Carla Van Riet & Erik Demeulemeester & Brecht Cardoen & Nancy Vansteenkiste & Frank E. Rademakers, 2016. "Scheduling operating rooms: achievements, challenges and pitfalls," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 493-525, October.
- Francesca Guerriero & Rosita Guido, 2011. "Operational research in the management of the operating theatre: a survey," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 89-114, March.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Simulation; Health economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:10:y:2007:i:2:p:163-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .