A three-phase approach for operating theatre schedules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C., 1995. "Verification and validation of simulation models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 145-162, April.
- Bowers, John & Mould, Gillian, 2004. "Managing uncertainty in orthopaedic trauma theatres," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 599-608, May.
- Blake, John T. & Carter, Michael W., 2002. "A goal programming approach to strategic resource allocation in acute care hospitals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 541-561, August.
- Yigal Gerchak & Diwakar Gupta & Mordechai Henig, 1996. "Reservation Planning for Elective Surgery Under Uncertain Demand for Emergency Surgery," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 321-334, March.
- Guinet, Alain & Chaabane, Sondes, 2003. "Operating theatre planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 69-81, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:160-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:1:p:194-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:201414 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Samudra & Carla Van Riet & Erik Demeulemeester & Brecht Cardoen & Nancy Vansteenkiste & Frank E. Rademakers, 2016. "Scheduling operating rooms: achievements, challenges and pitfalls," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 493-525, October.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10729-015-9342-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nico Dellaert & Jully Jeunet, 2013. "Pareto optimal strategies for improved operational plans of elective patients under multiple constrained resources," Working Papers 2013-14, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Choi, Sangdo & Wilhelm, Wilbert E., 2014. "An approach to optimize block surgical schedules," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 138-148.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Range, Troels Martin & Kozlowski, Dawid & Petersen, Niels Chr., 2016. "Dynamic job assignment: A column generation approach with an application to surgery allocation," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2016, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Cardoen, Brecht & Demeulemeester, Erik & Beliën, Jeroen, 2010. "Operating room planning and scheduling: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 921-932, March.
- Angela Testi & Elena Tànfani, 2009. "Tactical and operational decisions for operating room planning: Efficiency and welfare implications," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 363-373, December.
- Min, Daiki & Yih, Yuehwern, 2010. "Scheduling elective surgery under uncertainty and downstream capacity constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(3), pages 642-652, November.
- Silva, Thiago A.O. & de Souza, Mauricio C. & Saldanha, Rodney R. & Burke, Edmund K., 2015. "Surgical scheduling with simultaneous employment of specialised human resources," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 719-730.
- Francesca Guerriero & Rosita Guido, 2011. "Operational research in the management of the operating theatre: a survey," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 89-114, March.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Simulation; Health economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:10:y:2007:i:2:p:163-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.