Verification and validation of simulation models
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oral, Muhittin & Kettani, Ossama, 1993. "The facets of the modeling and validation process in operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 216-234, April.
- Barlas, Yaman, 1989. "Multiple tests for validation of system dynamics type of simulation models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 59-87, September.
- Miser, Hugh J., 1993. "A foundational concept of science appropriate for validation in operational research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 204-215, April.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1989. "On the role of simulation in the statistical evaluation of econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 125-139, January.
- Landry, Maurice & Oral, Muhittin, 1993. "In search of a valid view of model validation for operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 161-167, April.
- van Ham, G. & Rotmans, J. & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1992. "Techniques for sensitivity analysis of simulation models : A case study of the CO2 greenhouse effect," Other publications TiSEM 71317a03-3399-4554-83cb-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bettonvil, B.W.M. & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1991.
"Identifying the important factors in simulation models with many factors,"
FEW 498, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bettonvil, B. & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1994. "Identifying the important factors in simulation models with many factors," Discussion Paper 1994-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gass, Saul I., 1993. "Model accreditation: A rationale and process for determining a numerical rating," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 250-258, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:1:p:145-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.