Ethical issues in modeling: Some reflections
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1999. "Validation of models : Statistical techniques and data availability," Other publications TiSEM f2238bd9-e4c9-430a-96f2-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C., 1995.
"Verification and validation of simulation models,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 145-162, April.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1992. "Verification and validation of simulation models," Research Memorandum FEW 542, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1999. "Validation of Models : Statistical Techniques and Data Availability," Discussion Paper 1999-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- J. P. C. Kleijnen, 1979. "Communication--An Extension of Gitlow's Methodology for Designing Abortion Clinics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 408-408, April.
- Howard S. Gitlow, 1976. "A Methodology for Determining the Optimal Design of a Free Standing Abortion Clinic," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(12), pages 1289-1298, August.
- Lane, David C. & Oliva, Rogelio, 1998. "The greater whole: Towards a synthesis of system dynamics and soft systems methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 214-235, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:130:y:2001:i:1:p:223-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.