Monge properties, discrete convexity and applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Conforti, Michele & Cornuejols, Gerard & Kapoor, Ajai & Vuskovic, Kristina, 2001. "Perfect, ideal and balanced matrices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(3), pages 455-461, September.
- Hochbaum, Dorit S., 2002. "Solving integer programs over monotone inequalities in three variables: A framework for half integrality and good approximations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 291-321, July.
- Marshall L. Fisher & Pradeep Kedia, 1990. "Optimal Solution of Set Covering/Partitioning Problems Using Dual Heuristics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(6), pages 674-688, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Cheng & Lin, Yixun & Yuan, Jinjiang, 2010. "A note on the single machine scheduling to minimize the number of tardy jobs with deadlines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 966-970, March.
- F. Javier Martinez de Albeniz & Carles Rafels, 2012. "Monge assignment games," Working Papers in Economics 282, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:176:y:2007:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.