The x-and-y-axes travelling salesman problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Dal, Rene & van der Veen, Jack A. A. & Sierksma, Gerard, 1993. "Small and large TSP: Two polynomially solvable cases of the traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 107-120, August.
- van der Veen, Jack A. A. & Sierksma, Gerard & van Dal, Rene, 1991. "Pyramidal tours and the traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 90-102, May.
- Bagchi, Tapan P. & Gupta, Jatinder N.D. & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah, 2006. "A review of TSP based approaches for flowshop scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(3), pages 816-854, March.
- Oda, Yoshiaki, 2002. "An asymmetric analog of van der Veen conditions and the traveling salesman problem (II)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 43-62, April.
- Özpeynirci, Özgür & Köksalan, Murat, 2009. "Multiobjective traveling salesperson problem on Halin graphs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 155-161, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Zutong & Guo, Jiansheng & Zheng, Mingfa & Wang, Ying, 2015. "Uncertain multiobjective traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 478-489.
More about this item
KeywordsCombinatorial optimization; Polynomial-time algorithm; Computational complexity; Euclidean travelling salesman problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:2:p:333-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.