A classification model based on goal programming with non-standard preference functions with application to the prediction of cinema-going behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freed, Ned & Glover, Fred, 1981. "Simple but powerful goal programming models for discriminant problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 44-60, May.
- P. L. Yu, 1973. "A Class of Solutions for Group Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(8), pages 936-946, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ateca-Amestoy, Victoria & Prieto-Rodriguez, Juan, 2013.
"Forecasting accuracy of behavioural models for participation in the arts,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 124-131.
- Victoria M. Ateca-Amestoy & Juan Prieto-Rodriguez, 2012. "Forecasting accuracy of behavioural models for participation in the arts," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-01-2012, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Feb 2012.
- Ateca Amestoy, Victoria María & Prieto Rodríguez, Juan, 2012. "Forecasting accuracy of behavioural models for participation in the arts," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:251:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1829-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Dylan & Jimenez, Mariano, 2013. "Incorporating additional meta-objectives into the extended lexicographic goal programming framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 343-349.
- Corne, David & Dhaenens, Clarisse & Jourdan, Laetitia, 2012. "Synergies between operations research and data mining: The emerging use of multi-objective approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 469-479.
- Jones, Dylan, 2011. "A practical weight sensitivity algorithm for goal and multiple objective programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 238-245, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:1:p:515-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.