Discrete time market with serial correlations and optimal myopic strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith V. Smith, 1967. "A Transition Model For Portfolio Revision," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 22(3), pages 425-439, September.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J, 1974. "On the Optimality of Some Multiperiod Portfolio Selection Criteria," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 231-243, April.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- Robert R. Grauer & Nils H. Hakansson, 1993. "On the Use of Mean-Variance and Quadratic Approximations in Implementing Dynamic Investment Strategies: A Comparison of Returns and Investment Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(7), pages 856-871, July.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Multiperiod Consumption-Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 163-174, March.
- Dokuchaev, Nikolai G. & Savkin, Andrey V., 2002. "A bounded risk strategy for a market with non-observable parameters," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 243-254, April.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- N. Dokuchaev & U. Haussmann, 2001.
"Optimal portfolio selection and compression in an incomplete market,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 336-345, March.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev & Ulrich Haussmann, 2002. "Optimal portfolio selection and compression in an incomplete market," Papers math/0207260, arXiv.org.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1971. "On Optimal Myopic Portfolio Policies, With and Without Serial Correlation of Yields," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(3), pages 324-334, July.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1971. "Multi-Period Mean-Variance Analysis: Toward A General Theory of Portfolio Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(4), pages 857-884, September.
- Chen, Andrew H Y & Jen, Frank C & Zionts, Stanley, 1971. "The Optimal Portfolio Revision Policy," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 51-61, January.
- Dumas, Bernard & Luciano, Elisa, 1991. " An Exact Solution to a Dynamic Portfolio Choice Problem under Transactions Costs," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 577-595, June.
- Winkler, Robert L & Barry, Christopher B, 1975. "A Bayesian Model for Portfolio Selection and Revision," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(1), pages 179-192, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dokuchaev, Nikolai, 2010. "Optimality of myopic strategies for multi-stock discrete time market with management costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 551-556, January.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2015. "Modelling Possibility of Short-Term Forecasting of Market Parameters for Portfolio Selection," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 16(1), pages 143-161, May.
- Alexandra Rodkina & Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2014. "On asymptotic optimality of Merton's myopic portfolio strategies for discrete time market," Papers 1403.4329, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Çanakoglu, Ethem & Özekici, Süleyman, 2010. "Portfolio selection in stochastic markets with HARA utility functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 520-536, March.
- Buckley, Winston S. & Brown, Garfield O. & Marshall, Mario, 2012. "A mispricing model of stocks under asymmetric information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 584-592.
- Bianchi, Daniele & Guidolin, Massimo, 2014. "Can long-run dynamic optimal strategies outperform fixed-mix portfolios? Evidence from multiple data sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 160-176.
- Zhou, Zhongbao & Xiao, Helu & Yin, Jialing & Zeng, Ximei & Lin, Ling, 2016. "Pre-commitment vs. time-consistent strategies for the generalized multi-period portfolio optimization with stochastic cash flows," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 187-202.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:2:p:1090-1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.