Optimal portfolio selection and compression in an incomplete market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- N. Dokuchaev & U. Haussmann, 2001. "Optimal portfolio selection and compression in an incomplete market," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 336-345, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Martin Kulldorff & Ajay Khanna, 1999. "A generalization of the mutual fund theorem," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 167-185.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dokuchaev, Nikolai, 2007. "Discrete time market with serial correlations and optimal myopic strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 1090-1104, March.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2009. "Mutual Fund Theorem for continuous time markets with random coefficients," Papers 0911.3194, arXiv.org.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2015. "Optimal portfolio with unobservable market parameters and certainty equivalence principle," Papers 1502.02352, arXiv.org.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2014. "Mutual Fund Theorem for continuous time markets with random coefficients," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 179-199, February.
- Dokuchaev, Nikolai, 2010. "Optimality of myopic strategies for multi-stock discrete time market with management costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 551-556, January.
- Alexandra Rodkina & Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2014. "On asymptotic optimality of Merton's myopic portfolio strategies for discrete time market," Papers 1403.4329, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2015. "Modelling Possibility of Short-Term Forecasting of Market Parameters for Portfolio Selection," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 16(1), pages 143-161, May.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2002. "Maximin setting for investment problems and fixed income management with observable but non-predictable parameters," Papers math/0207259, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:math/0207260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.