- Venegas-Martínez, Francisco(Escuela Superior de Economía del Instituto Politécnico Nacional)Polanco-Gaytán, Mayrén(Universidad de Colima)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Sudipto Bhattacharya & George M Constantinides (ed.), Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Munk, Claus, 2015. "Financial Asset Pricing Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198716457.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Li, Youwei, 2015.
"Testing of a market fraction model and power-law behaviour in the DAX 30,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-17.
- Xue-Zhong He & Youwei Li, 2015. "Testing of a Market Fraction Model and Power-Law Behaviour in the Dax 30," Research Paper Series 354, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2000. "Continuous‐Time Methods in Finance: A Review and an Assessment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1569-1622, August.
- Bilel Jarraya & Abdelfettah Bouri, 2013.
"A Theoretical Assessment on Optimal Asset Allocations in Insurance Industry,"
International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 2(4), pages 30-44, October.
- Jarraya, Bilel & Bouri, Abdelfettah, 2013. "A Theoretical Assessment on Optimal Asset Allocations in Insurance Industry," MPRA Paper 53534, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Xikui Wang & Yanqing Yi, 2009. "An optimal investment and consumption model with stochastic returns," Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(1), pages 45-55, January.
- Bjork, Tomas, 2009. "Arbitrage Theory in Continuous Time," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199574742.
- Carpenter, Jennifer N., 1998.
"The exercise and valuation of executive stock options,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 127-158, May.
- Jennifer Carpenter, 1997. "The Exercise and Valuation of Executive Stock Options," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 97-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Bas Peeters & Cees L. Dert & André Lucas, 2003. "Black Scholes for Portfolios of Options in Discrete Time: the Price is Right, the Hedge is wrong," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-090/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Siriopoulos, Costas & Fassas, Athanasios, 2012. "An investor sentiment barometer — Greek Implied Volatility Index (GRIV)," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 77-93.
- Lin, Wen-chang & Lu, Jin-ray, 2012. "Risky asset allocation and consumption rule in the presence of background risk and insurance markets," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 150-158.
- Wolfgang Stummer, 2002. "Some Potential Means for Venture Valuation," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 7(3), pages 39-52, Fall.
- David S. Jones & V. Vance Roley, 1981. "Bliss Points in Mean-Variance Portfolio Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742, Elsevier.
- David M. Kreps & Walter Schachermayer, 2020.
"Convergence of optimal expected utility for a sequence of discrete‐time markets,"
Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 1205-1228, October.
- Kreps, David M. & Schachermayer, Walter, 2019. "Convergence of Optimal Expected Utility for a Sequence of Discrete-Time Markets," Research Papers 3802, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- David M. Kreps & Walter Schachermayer, 2019. "Convergence of Optimal Expected Utility for a Sequence of Discrete-Time Markets," Papers 1907.11424, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2020.
- Penaranda, Francisco, 2007. "Portfolio choice beyond the traditional approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24481, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hunter, William C. & Smith, Stephen D., 2002. "Risk management in the global economy: A review essay," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 205-221, March.
- Brisset, Nicolas, 2017.
"On Performativity: Option Theory And The Resistance Of Financial Phenomena,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 549-569, December.
- Nicolas Brisset, 2016. "On Performativity: Option Theory and the Resistance of Financial Phenomena," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-31, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Morten Balling & Ernest Gnan, 2013. "The development of financial markets and financial theory: 50 years of interaction," SUERF 50th Anniversary Volume Chapters, in: Morten Balling & Ernest Gnan (ed.), 50 Years of Money and Finance: Lessons and Challenges, chapter 5, pages 157-194, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Doriana Ruffino, 2014.
"Resuscitating Businessman Risk: A Rationale for Familiarity-Based Portfolios,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(1), pages 107-130, January.
- Doriana Ruffino, 2007. "Resuscitating The Businessman Risk: A Rationale For Familiarity-Based Portfolios," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-037, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Doriana Ruffino, 2012. "Resuscitating Businessman Risk: A Rationale for Familiarity-Based Portfolios," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 252, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Nicolas Brisset, 2018.
"Models as speech acts: the telling case of financial models,"
Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 21-41, January.
- Nicolas Brisset, 2017. "Models as Speech Acts: The Telling Case of Financial Models," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-25, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipn:libros:005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eeipnmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Juan Marroquín-Arreola The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Juan Marroquín-Arreola to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eeipnmx.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
More services and features
Follow serials, authors, keywords & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various research rankings in Economics
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on economics topics