A generalization of the mutual fund theorem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:10:y:2007:i:08:n:s0219024907004688 is not listed on IDEAS
- Platen, Eckhard, 2006. "Portfolio selection and asset pricing under a benchmark approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 23-29.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2009. "Mutual Fund Theorem for continuous time markets with random coefficients," Papers 0911.3194, arXiv.org.
- Dokuchaev, Nikolai & Yu Zhou, Xun, 2001. "Optimal investment strategies with bounded risks, general utilities, and goal achieving," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 289-309, April.
- N. Dokuchaev & U. Haussmann, 2001.
"Optimal portfolio selection and compression in an incomplete market,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 336-345, March.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev & Ulrich Haussmann, 2002. "Optimal portfolio selection and compression in an incomplete market," Papers math/0207260, arXiv.org.
- Eckhard Platen, 2005.
"On The Role Of The Growth Optimal Portfolio In Finance,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 365-388, December.
- Eckhard Platen, 2005. "On the Role of the Growth Optimal Portfolio in Finance," Research Paper Series 144, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Framstad, N.C., 2011. "Portfolio separation properties of the skew-elliptical distributions, with generalizations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(12), pages 1862-1866.
- Morten Mosegaard Christensen & Eckhard Platen, 2007.
"Sharpe Ratio Maximization And Expected Utility When Asset Prices Have Jumps,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(08), pages 1339-1364.
- Morten Christensen & Eckhard Platen, 2005. "Sharpe Ratio Maximization and Expected Utility when Asset Prices have Jumps," Research Paper Series 170, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckhard Platen, 2005. "Investments for the Short and Long Run," Research Paper Series 163, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Young, Virginia R., 2008.
"Mutual fund theorems when minimizing the probability of lifetime ruin,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 69-78, June.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Mutual Fund Theorems when Minimizing the Probability of Lifetime Ruin," Papers 0705.0053, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2008.
- Walter Schachermayer & Mihai Sîrbu & Erik Taflin, 2009. "In which financial markets do mutual fund theorems hold true?," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 49-77, January.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2014. "Mutual Fund Theorem for continuous time markets with random coefficients," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 179-199, February.
- Leitner Johannes, 2005. "Optimal portfolios with expected loss constraints and shortfall risk optimal martingale measures," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 23(1/2005), pages 49-66, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio selection; continuous time; separation theorem; reduction method; incomplete markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:3:y:1999:i:2:p:167-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.