The Optimal Portfolio Revision Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roques, Fabien A. & Newbery, David M. & Nuttall, William J., 2008.
"Fuel mix diversification incentives in liberalized electricity markets: A Mean-Variance Portfolio theory approach,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1831-1849, July.
- Fabien A. Roques & David M. Newbery & William J. Nuttall, 2006. "Fuel mix diversification incentives in liberalised electricity markets: a Mean-Variance Portfolio Theory Approach," Working Papers EPRG 0626, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Leippold, Markus & Trojani, Fabio & Vanini, Paolo, 2004.
"A geometric approach to multiperiod mean variance optimization of assets and liabilities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1079-1113, March.
- Markus LEIPPOLD & Fabio TROJANI & Paolo VANINI, 2002. "A Geometric Approach to Multiperiod Mean Variance Optimization of Assets and Liabilities," FAME Research Paper Series rp48, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Dokuchaev, Nikolai, 2010. "Optimality of myopic strategies for multi-stock discrete time market with management costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 551-556, January.
- Yu, Zuwei, 2003. "A spatial mean-variance MIP model for energy market risk analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 255-268, May.
- repec:spr:compst:v:63:y:2006:i:1:p:151-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang, Yong & Lai, K.K. & Wang, Shou-Yang, 2006. "Portfolio rebalancing model with transaction costs based on fuzzy decision theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 879-893, December.
- Zhang, Miao & Chen, Ping, 2016. "Mean–variance asset–liability management under constant elasticity of variance process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 11-18.
- Z. F. Li & H. Yang & X. T. Deng, 2007. "Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Selection with Earnings-at-Risk," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 459-473, March.
- Ethem Çanakoğlu & Süleyman Özekici, 2009. "Portfolio selection in stochastic markets with exponential utility functions," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 281-297, February.
- Andrew Chen & Frank Fabozzi & Dashan Huang, 2012. "Portfolio revision under mean-variance and mean-CVaR with transaction costs," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 509-526, November.
- Arnold, Lutz G. & Brunner, Stephan, 2015. "The economics of rational speculation in the presence of positive feedback trading," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 161-174.
- Chiu, Mei Choi & Li, Duan, 2006. "Asset and liability management under a continuous-time mean-variance optimization framework," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 330-355, December.
- Jongbin Jung & Seongmoon Kim, 2017. "Developing a dynamic portfolio selection model with a self-adjusted rebalancing method," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(7), pages 766-779, July.
- Hillebrand, Marten & Wenzelburger, Jan, 2006. "On the dynamics of asset prices and portfolios in a multiperiod CAPM," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 578-594.
- Dokuchaev, Nikolai, 2007. "Discrete time market with serial correlations and optimal myopic strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 1090-1104, March.
- Füss, Roland & Miebs, Felix & Trübenbach, Fabian, 2014. "A jackknife-type estimator for portfolio revision," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 14-28.
- Heping XIONG & Jingming ZHOU, 2013. "On Tobin's Multiperiod Portfolio Theorem," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 199-208, October.
- Ying Fu & Kien Ng & Boray Huang & Huei Huang, 2015. "Portfolio optimization with transaction costs: a two-period mean-variance model," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 233(1), pages 135-156, October.
- Krastyu Georgiev & Young Kim & Stoyan Stoyanov, 2015. "Periodic portfolio revision with transaction costs," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 81(3), pages 337-359, June.
- U. Çakmak & S. Özekici, 2006. "Portfolio optimization in stochastic markets," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 63(1), pages 151-168, February.
- Woodside-Oriakhi, M. & Lucas, C. & Beasley, J.E., 2013. "Portfolio rebalancing with an investment horizon and transaction costs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 406-420.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:44:y:1971:i:1:p:51-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.jstor.org/journal/jbusiness .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.