Portfolio rebalancing with an investment horizon and transaction costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Jing-Rung & Lee, Wen-Yi, 2011. "Portfolio rebalancing model using multiple criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 166-175, March.
- repec:spr:compst:v:60:y:2004:i:2:p:203-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang, Yong & Lai, K.K. & Wang, Shou-Yang, 2006. "Portfolio rebalancing model with transaction costs based on fuzzy decision theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 879-893, December.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Adcock, C. J. & Meade, N., 1994. "A simple algorithm to incorporate transactions costs in quadratic optimisation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 85-94, November.
- Hans Kellerer & Renata Mansini & M. Speranza, 2000. "Selecting Portfolios with Fixed Costs and Minimum Transaction Lots," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 287-304, December.
- Xi-li Zhang & Wei-Guo Zhang & Wei-jun Xu & Wei-Lin Xiao, 2010. "Possibilistic Approaches to Portfolio Selection Problem with General Transaction Costs and a CLPSO Algorithm," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 191-200, October.
- Anken, F. & Beasley, J.E., 2012. "Corporate structure optimisation for multinational companies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 230-243, April.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Paradi, Joseph C. & Rouatt, Stephen & Zhu, Haiyan, 2011. "Two-stage evaluation of bank branch efficiency using data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 99-109, January.
- S. J. Sadjadi & M. B. Aryanezhad & B. F. Moghaddam, 2004. "A dynamic programming approach to solve efficient frontier," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 60(2), pages 203-214, October.
- Xia, Yusen & Wang, Shouyang & Deng, Xiaotie, 2001. "A compromise solution to mutual funds portfolio selection with transaction costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 564-581, November.
- Angelelli, Enrico & Mansini, Renata & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2008. "A comparison of MAD and CVaR models with real features," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1188-1197, July.
- Pogue, G A, 1970. "An Extension of the Markowitz Portfolio Selection Model to Include Variable Transactions' Costs, Short Sales, Leverage Policies and Taxes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(5), pages 1005-1027, December.
- Liu, Zugang & Nagurney, Anna, 2011. "Supply chain outsourcing under exchange rate risk and competition," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 539-549, October.
- Bougnol, M.-L. & Dulá, J.H. & Estellita Lins, M.P. & Moreira da Silva, A.C., 2010. "Enhancing standard performance practices with DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 33-45, February.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 1999.
"From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 33-50, July.
- W. Ogryczak & A. Ruszczynski, 1997. "From Stochastic Dominance to Mean-Risk Models: Semideviations as Risk Measures," Working Papers ir97027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Nitin R. Patel & Marti G. Subrahmanyam, 1982. "A Simple Algorithm for Optimal Portfolio Selection with Fixed Transaction Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 303-314, March.
- E. Birgin & L. Bueno & N. Krejić & J. Martínez, 2011. "Low order-value approach for solving VaR-constrained optimization problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 715-742, December.
- Frank J. Fabozzi & Sergio Focardi & Caroline Jonas, 2007. "Trends in quantitative equity management: survey results," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 115-122.
- Levy, H & Markowtiz, H M, 1979. "Approximating Expected Utility by a Function of Mean and Variance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 308-317, June.
- André, Francisco J. & Herrero, Inés & Riesgo, Laura, 2010. "A modified DEA model to estimate the importance of objectives with an application to agricultural economics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 371-382, October.
- Gianfranco Guastaroba & Renata Mansini & M. Speranza, 2009. "Models and Simulations for Portfolio Rebalancing," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 237-262, April.
- Chen, Andrew H Y & Jen, Frank C & Zionts, Stanley, 1971. "The Optimal Portfolio Revision Policy," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 51-61, January.
- Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xili & Chen, Yunxia, 2011. "Portfolio adjusting optimization with added assets and transaction costs based on credibility measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 353-360.
- Canakgoz, N.A. & Beasley, J.E., 2009. "Mixed-integer programming approaches for index tracking and enhanced indexation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 384-399, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kourtis, Apostolos, 2014. "On the distribution and estimation of trading costs," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 104-117.
- Mansini, Renata & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2014. "Twenty years of linear programming based portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 518-535.
- Sefair, Jorge A. & Méndez, Carlos Y. & Babat, Onur & Medaglia, Andrés L. & Zuluaga, Luis F., 2017. "Linear solution schemes for Mean-SemiVariance Project portfolio selection problems: An application in the oil and gas industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 39-48.
- Jing-Rung Yu & Wan-Jiun Paul Chiou & Jian-Hong Yang, 2017. "Diversification benefits of risk portfolio models: a case of Taiwan’s stock market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 467-502, February.
- Valle, C.A. & Meade, N. & Beasley, J.E., 2014. "Absolute return portfolios," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 20-41.
- Yue, Wei & Wang, Yuping, 2017. "A new fuzzy multi-objective higher order moment portfolio selection model for diversified portfolios," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 465(C), pages 124-140.
- Yu, Jing-Rung & Chiou, Wan-Jiun Paul & Mu, Da-Ren, 2015. "A linearized value-at-risk model with transaction costs and short selling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 872-878.
- Liu, Wenbin & Zhou, Zhongbao & Liu, Debin & Xiao, Helu, 2015. "Estimation of portfolio efficiency via DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 107-118.
- Lwin, Khin T. & Qu, Rong & MacCarthy, Bart L., 2017. "Mean-VaR portfolio optimization: A nonparametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 751-766.
- Filippi, C. & Guastaroba, G. & Speranza, M.G., 2016. "A heuristic framework for the bi-objective enhanced index tracking problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 122-137.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio optimisation; Transaction cost; Efficient frontier; Portfolio rebalancing; Multiperiod portfolio optimisation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:2:p:406-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .