An Algorithm for Portfolio Optimization with Transaction Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Panne, C & Whinston, Andrew, 1969. "The Symmetric Formulation of the Simplex Method for Quadratic Programming," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 507-527, July.
- Robert R. Grauer & Nils H. Hakansson, 1993. "On the Use of Mean-Variance and Quadratic Approximations in Implementing Dynamic Investment Strategies: A Comparison of Returns and Investment Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(7), pages 856-871, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cumming, Douglas & Helge Haß, Lars & Schweizer, Denis, 2013. "Private equity benchmarks and portfolio optimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3515-3528.
- Mansini, Renata & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2014. "Twenty years of linear programming based portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 518-535.
- Tatyana Chernonog & Eugene Khmelnitsky, 2016. "An optimal time-management policy for labor supply and consumption decisions," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(3), pages 617-635, September.
- Andrew Chen & Frank Fabozzi & Dashan Huang, 2012. "Portfolio revision under mean-variance and mean-CVaR with transaction costs," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 509-526, November.
- Michael Best & Robert Grauer & Jaroslava Hlouskova & Xili Zhang, 2014. "Loss-Aversion with Kinked Linear Utility Functions," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(1), pages 45-65, June.
More about this item
Keywordsconvex programming; portfolio optimization; transaction costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:51:y:2005:i:11:p:1676-1688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.