A Simple Algorithm for Optimal Portfolio Selection with Fixed Transaction Costs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Teppa, Federica, 2011.
"Subjective measures of risk aversion, fixed costs, and portfolio choice,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 564-580, August.
- Arie Kapteyn & Federica Teppa, 2009. "Subjective Measures of Risk Aversion, Fixed Costs, and Portfolio Choice," DNB Working Papers 216, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Xi-li Zhang & Wei-Guo Zhang & Wei-jun Xu & Wei-Lin Xiao, 2010. "Possibilistic Approaches to Portfolio Selection Problem with General Transaction Costs and a CLPSO Algorithm," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 191-200, October.
- Mansini, Renata & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2014. "Twenty years of linear programming based portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 518-535.
- Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xili & Chen, Yunxia, 2011. "Portfolio adjusting optimization with added assets and transaction costs based on credibility measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 353-360.
- Fang, Yong & Lai, K.K. & Wang, Shou-Yang, 2006. "Portfolio rebalancing model with transaction costs based on fuzzy decision theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 879-893, December.
- Zhang, Wei-Guo & Xiao, Wei-Lin & Xu, Wei-Jun, 2010. "A possibilistic portfolio adjusting model with new added assets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 208-213, January.
- Sankaran, Jayaram K. & Patil, Ajay A., 1999. "On the optimal selection of portfolios under limited diversification," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1655-1666, November.
- Liu, Wenbin & Zhou, Zhongbao & Liu, Debin & Xiao, Helu, 2015. "Estimation of portfolio efficiency via DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 107-118.
- Dimitris Bertsimas & Romy Shioda, 2009. "Algorithm for cardinality-constrained quadratic optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Zura Kakushadze & Willie Yu, 2017. "Notes on Fano Ratio and Portfolio Optimization," Papers 1711.10640, arXiv.org.
- Gianfranco Guastaroba & Renata Mansini & M. Speranza, 2009. "Models and Simulations for Portfolio Rebalancing," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 237-262, April.
- Woodside-Oriakhi, M. & Lucas, C. & Beasley, J.E., 2013. "Portfolio rebalancing with an investment horizon and transaction costs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 406-420.
More about this item
Keywordsfinance; finance-investments; portfolio selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:28:y:1982:i:3:p:303-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .