Algorithm for cardinality-constrained quadratic optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. E. Lemke, 1965. "Bimatrix Equilibrium Points and Mathematical Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 681-689.
- Jacob, Nancy L, 1974. "A Limited-Diversification Portfolio Selection Model for the Small Investor," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(3), pages 847-856, June.
- Nitin R. Patel & Marti G. Subrahmanyam, 1982. "A Simple Algorithm for Optimal Portfolio Selection with Fixed Transaction Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 303-314.
- Mansini, Renata & Speranza, Maria Grazia, 1999. "Heuristic algorithms for the portfolio selection problem with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 219-233, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo M. Lima & Ignacio E. Grossmann, 2017. "On the solution of nonconvex cardinality Boolean quadratic programming problems: a computational study," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, pages 1-37.
- Rui Pedro Brito & Hélder Sebastião & Pedro Godinho, 2015. "Portfolio Management With Higher Moments: The Cardinality Impact," GEMF Working Papers 2015-15, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Woodside-Oriakhi, M. & Lucas, C. & Beasley, J.E., 2011. "Heuristic algorithms for the cardinality constrained efficient frontier," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 538-550, September.
- Francesco Cesarone & Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella, 2015. "Linear vs. quadratic portfolio selection models with hard real-world constraints," Computational Management Science, Springer, pages 345-370.
- Jianjun Gao & Duan Li, 2013. "A polynomial case of the cardinality-constrained quadratic optimization problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 1441-1455, August.
- Ceren Tuncer Şakar & Murat Köksalan, 2013. "A stochastic programming approach to multicriteria portfolio optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 299-314, October.
- Miyashiro, Ryuhei & Takano, Yuichi, 2015. "Mixed integer second-order cone programming formulations for variable selection in linear regression," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 721-731.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:222-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caihua Chen & Xindan Li & Caleb Tolman & Suyang Wang & Yinyu Ye, 2013. "Sparse Portfolio Selection via Quasi-Norm Regularization," Papers 1312.6350, arXiv.org.
- Toshiki Sato & Yuichi Takano & Ryuhei Miyashiro & Akiko Yoshise, 2016. "Feature subset selection for logistic regression via mixed integer optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, pages 865-880.
- Mansini, Renata & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2014. "Twenty years of linear programming based portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 518-535.
- X. Cui & X. Zheng & S. Zhu & X. Sun, 2013. "Convex relaxations and MIQCQP reformulations for a class of cardinality-constrained portfolio selection problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 1409-1423, August.
- Juan Francisco Monge, 2017. "Cardinality constrained portfolio selection via factor models," Papers 1708.02424, arXiv.org.
- Xiaojin Zheng & Xiaoling Sun & Duan Li & Jie Sun, 2014. "Successive convex approximations to cardinality-constrained convex programs: a piecewise-linear DC approach," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 379-397, October.
- Sefair, Jorge A. & Méndez, Carlos Y. & Babat, Onur & Medaglia, Andrés L. & Zuluaga, Luis F., 2017. "Linear solution schemes for Mean-SemiVariance Project portfolio selection problems: An application in the oil and gas industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 39-48.
More about this item
KeywordsMixed-integer quadratic programming; Branch-and-bound; Lemke’s method; Subset selection; Portfolio selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:43:y:2009:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.