A Limited-Diversification Portfolio Selection Model for the Small Investor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, Pankaj & Mittal, Garima & Mehlawat, Mukesh Kumar, 2013. "Expected value multiobjective portfolio rebalancing model with fuzzy parameters," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 190-203.
- Libin Yang & William Rea & Alethea Rea, 2015. "Stock Selection with Principal Component Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 15/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jenny Aker & Christopher Ksoll, 2012. "Information Technology and Farm Households in Niger," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2012-005, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- Tarrazo, Manuel, 1997. "An application of fuzzy set theory to the individual investor problem," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 97-107.
- Dimitris Bertsimas & Romy Shioda, 2009. "Algorithm for cardinality-constrained quadratic optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Fang, Yong & Lai, K.K. & Wang, Shou-Yang, 2006. "Portfolio rebalancing model with transaction costs based on fuzzy decision theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 879-893, December.
- Namwon Hyung & Casper G. de Vries, 2010. "The Downside Risk of Heavy Tails induces Low Diversification," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-082/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Xiaojin Zheng & Xiaoling Sun & Duan Li & Jie Sun, 2014. "Successive convex approximations to cardinality-constrained convex programs: a piecewise-linear DC approach," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 379-397, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:29:y:1974:i:3:p:847-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.