An application of fuzzy set theory to the individual investor problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. J. Robertson, 1966. "Introduction," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 13(1), pages 1-4, 02.
- Kraus, Alan & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1975. "Market Equilibrium in a Multiperiod State Preference Model with Logarithmic Utility," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(5), pages 1213-27, December.
- Brennan, M. J., 1975. "The Optimal Number of Securities in a Risky Asset Portfolio When There Are Fixed Costs of Transacting: Theory and Some Empirical Results," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 483-496, September.
- Pogue, G A, 1970. "An Extension of the Markowitz Portfolio Selection Model to Include Variable Transactions' Costs, Short Sales, Leverage Policies and Taxes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(5), pages 1005-27, December.
- Jacob, Nancy L, 1974. "A Limited-Diversification Portfolio Selection Model for the Small Investor," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(3), pages 847-56, June.
- Markowitz, Harry M, 1991.
" Foundations of Portfolio Theory,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 469-77, June.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1968. "A Time-State-Preference Model of Security Valuation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 1-33, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:6:y:1997:i:2:p:97-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.