An application of fuzzy set theory to the individual investor problem
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. J. Robertson, 1966. "Introduction," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 13(1), pages 1-4, 02.
- Pogue, G A, 1970. "An Extension of the Markowitz Portfolio Selection Model to Include Variable Transactions' Costs, Short Sales, Leverage Policies and Taxes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(5), pages 1005-27, December.
- Brennan, M. J., 1975. "The Optimal Number of Securities in a Risky Asset Portfolio When There Are Fixed Costs of Transacting: Theory and Some Empirical Results," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 483-496, September.
- Markowitz, Harry M., 1990.
"Foundations of Portfolio Theory,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1990-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1968. "A Time-State-Preference Model of Security Valuation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 1-33, March.
- Jacob, Nancy L, 1974. "A Limited-Diversification Portfolio Selection Model for the Small Investor," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(3), pages 847-56, June.
- Kraus, Alan & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1975. "Market Equilibrium in a Multiperiod State Preference Model with Logarithmic Utility," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(5), pages 1213-27, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:6:y:1997:i:2:p:97-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.