Market Equilibrium in a Multiperiod State Preference Model with Logarithmic Utility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "A Re-Examination of the Modigliani-Miller Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 784-793, December.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1972. "The Valuation of Option Contracts and a Test of Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 399-417, May.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Johnstone, 2007. "Economic Darwinism: Who has the Best Probabilities?," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 47-96, February.
- Gerber, Anke & Hens, Thorsten & Woehrmann, Peter, 2005. "Dynamic General Equilibrium and T-Period Fund Separation," Discussion Papers 2005/16, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2001. "On optimal portfolio choice under stochastic interest rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1841-1865, November.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:83:y:2013:i:c:p:123-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wahl, Jack E., 1988. "Informational segmentation in international capital markets," Discussion Papers, Series II 75, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Thorsten Hens & Stefan Reimann & Bodo Vogt, "undated". "Competitive Nash Equilibria and Two Period Fund Separation," IEW - Working Papers 172, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Tarrazo, Manuel, 1997. "An application of fuzzy set theory to the individual investor problem," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 97-107.
- Wu, C.C. & Lee, Jack C., 2007. "Estimation of a utility-based asset pricing model using normal mixture GARCH(1,1)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 329-349, March.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2004. "General equilibrium real and nominal interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1569-1595, July.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:30:y:1975:i:5:p:1213-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.