An Extension of the Markowitz Portfolio Selection Model to Include Variable Transactions' Costs, Short Sales, Leverage Policies and Taxes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Octave Jokung, 2007.
"Mean-Variance-Skewness Portfolio Performance Gauging: A General Shortage Function and Dual Approach,"
INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 135-149, January.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Octave Jokung, 2005. "Mean-Variance-Skewness Portfolio Performance Gauging: A General Shortage Function and Dual Approach," Working Papers 2005-ECO-05, IESEG School of Management.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens & O. Jokung, 2007. "Mean-variance-skewness portfolio performance gauging: A general shortage function and dual approach," Post-Print hal-00211572, HAL.
- K. Kerstens, 2005. "Mean-Variance Skewness Portfolio Performance Gauging:A General Shortage Function and Dual Approach," Post-Print hal-00288765, HAL.
- John Lintner, 1972. "Finance and Capital Markets," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 2, Finance and Capital Markets, pages 1-53 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yu, Zuwei, 2003. "A spatial mean-variance MIP model for energy market risk analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 255-268, May.
- Briec, Walter & Oms, Laurence & Paget-Blanc, Eric, 2014. "Shortage function and portfolio selection: On some special cases and extensions," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 295-302.
- Tarrazo, Manuel, 1997. "An application of fuzzy set theory to the individual investor problem," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 97-107.
- Richard C. Burgess & Maurry J. Tamarkin, 1982. "Regulatory Influences On Portfolio Performance: Short Selling And Regulation T," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 5(1), pages 39-54, March.
- Fang, Yong & Lai, K.K. & Wang, Shou-Yang, 2006. "Portfolio rebalancing model with transaction costs based on fuzzy decision theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 879-893, December.
- Thomas J. Brennan & Andrew W. Lo, 2010. "Impossible Frontiers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(6), pages 905-923, June.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:120:y:2004:i:1:d:10.1023_b:jota.0000012730.36740.bb is not listed on IDEAS
- Woodside-Oriakhi, M. & Lucas, C. & Beasley, J.E., 2013. "Portfolio rebalancing with an investment horizon and transaction costs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 406-420.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2010.
"Choix de portefeuille: comparaison des différentes stratégies
[Portfolio selection: comparison of different strategies]," MPRA Paper 82946, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2010.
- Roques, Fabien A. & Newbery, David M. & Nuttall, William J., 2008. "Fuel mix diversification incentives in liberalized electricity markets: A Mean-Variance Portfolio theory approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1831-1849, July.
- Anand, Abhinav & Li, Tiantian & Kurosaki, Tetsuo & Kim, Young Shin, 2016. "Foster–Hart optimal portfolios," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 117-130.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:25:y:1970:i:5:p:1005-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.