A geometric approach to multiperiod mean variance optimization of assets and liabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Markus LEIPPOLD & Fabio TROJANI & Paolo VANINI, 2002. "A Geometric Approach to Multiperiod Mean Variance Optimization of Assets and Liabilities," FAME Research Paper Series rp48, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith V. Smith, 1967. "A Transition Model For Portfolio Revision," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 22(3), pages 425-439, September.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Duan Li & Wan-Lung Ng, 2000. "Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Selection: Multiperiod Mean-Variance Formulation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 387-406.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- Grossman, Sanford J. & Vila, Jean-Luc, 1992.
"Optimal Dynamic Trading with Leverage Constraints,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 151-168, June.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Jean-Juc Vila, "undated". "Optimal Dynamic Trading with Leverage Constraints," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 36-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- He, Hua & Pages, Henri F, 1993. "Labor Income, Borrowing Constraints, and Equilibrium Asset Prices," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(4), pages 663-696, October.
- Keel, Alex & Müller, Heinz H., 1995. "Efficient Portfolios in the Asset Liability Context," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 33-48, May.
- Chen, Andrew H Y & Jen, Frank C & Zionts, Stanley, 1971. "The Optimal Portfolio Revision Policy," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 51-61, January.
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2004:i:6:p:1079-1113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.