Contact information of Manitoba - Department of Economics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:manito. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edumbca.html .
- 38 Indirect Estimation of the Parameters of Agent Based Models of Financial Markets
by Winmker, P. & Gilli, M.
- 37 How to Diversify Internationally? A Comparison of Conditional and Unconditional Asset Allocation Methods
by Barras, L. & Isakov, D.
- 36 Coping with Credit Risk
by Louberge, H. & Schlesinger, H.
- 34 Variable Selection for Portfolio Choice
by Ait-Sahalia, Y. & Brandt, M.W.
- 33 The Characteristics of Individual Analysts' Forecasts in Europe
by Bolliger, G.
- 32 Portfolio Diversification: Alive and well In Euroland
by Adjaoute, K. & Danthine, J.P.