Exact and heuristic procedures for the material handling circular flow path design problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asef-Vaziri, Ardavan & Laporte, Gilbert, 2005. "Loop based facility planning and material handling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 1-11, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Yingfeng & Zhang, Geng & Du, Wei & Wang, Junqiang & Ali, Ebad & Sun, Shudong, 2015. "An optimization method for shopfloor material handling based on real-time and multi-source manufacturing data," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 282-292.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:1033-1044 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asef-Vaziri, Ardavan & Kazemi, Morteza & Eshghi, Kourosh & Lahmar, Maher, 2010. "An ant colony system for enhanced loop-based aisle-network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 110-120, November.
- Ventura, José A. & Rieksts, Brian Q., 2009. "Optimal location of dwell points in a single loop AGV system with time restrictions on vehicle availability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 93-104, January.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:713-725 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:176:y:2007:i:2:p:707-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .