Optimal location of dwell points in a single loop AGV system with time restrictions on vehicle availability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asef-Vaziri, Ardavan & Laporte, Gilbert, 2005. "Loop based facility planning and material handling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 1-11, July.
- Kim, Kap Hwan, 1995. "Positioning of automated guided vehicles in a loop layout to minimize the mean vehicle response time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 201-214, May.
- Egbelu, Pius J., 1993. "Positioning of automated guided vehicles in a loop layout to improve response time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 32-44, November.
- Gademann, A. J. R. M. & van de Velde, S. L., 2000. "Positioning automated guided vehicles in a loop layout," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(3), pages 565-573, December.
- Asef-Vaziri, Ardavan & Laporte, Gilbert & Ortiz, Robert, 2007. "Exact and heuristic procedures for the material handling circular flow path design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 707-726, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:1033-1044 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:173:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-016-1056-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ventura, José A. & Pazhani, Subramanian & Mendoza, Abraham, 2015. "Finding optimal dwell points for automated guided vehicles in general guide-path layouts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PC), pages 850-861.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:713-725 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic programming Automated guided vehicles Dwell points;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:1:p:93-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.