Optimal location of dwell points in a single loop AGV system with time restrictions on vehicle availability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asef-Vaziri, Ardavan & Laporte, Gilbert, 2005. "Loop based facility planning and material handling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 1-11, July.
- Kim, Kap Hwan, 1995. "Positioning of automated guided vehicles in a loop layout to minimize the mean vehicle response time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 201-214, May.
- Egbelu, Pius J., 1993. "Positioning of automated guided vehicles in a loop layout to improve response time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 32-44, November.
- Gademann, A. J. R. M. & van de Velde, S. L., 2000. "Positioning automated guided vehicles in a loop layout," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(3), pages 565-573, December.
- Asef-Vaziri, Ardavan & Laporte, Gilbert & Ortiz, Robert, 2007. "Exact and heuristic procedures for the material handling circular flow path design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 707-726, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:1033-1044 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ventura, José A. & Pazhani, Subramanian & Mendoza, Abraham, 2015. "Finding optimal dwell points for automated guided vehicles in general guide-path layouts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PC), pages 850-861.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:713-725 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic programming Automated guided vehicles Dwell points;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:1:p:93-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .