Production and shipment lot sizing in a vendor-buyer supply chain with transportation cost
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goyal, Suresh K. & Gupta, Yash P., 1989. "Integrated inventory models: The buyer-vendor coordination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 261-269, August.
- Burwell, Timothy H. & Dave, Dinesh S. & Fitzpatrick, Kathy E. & Roy, Melvin R., 1997. "Economic lot size model for price-dependent demand under quantity and freight discounts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 141-155, January.
- Swenseth, Scott R. & Godfrey, Michael R., 2002. "Incorporating transportation costs into inventory replenishment decisions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 113-130, May.
- Goyal, Suresh K. & Nebebe, Fassil, 2000. "Determination of economic production-shipment policy for a single-vendor-single-buyer system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 175-178, February.
- Hill, Roger M., 1997. "The single-vendor single-buyer integrated production-inventory model with a generalised policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 493-499, March.
- Goyal, S. K., 1995. "A one-vendor multi-buyer integrated inventory model: A comment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 209-210, April.
- W. J. Baumol & H. D. Vinod, 1970. "An Inventory Theoretic Model of Freight Transport Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(7), pages 413-421, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:176:y:2007:i:3:p:1592-1606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.