Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
August 1996, Volume 92, Issue 3
- 603-614 Rationality, emotion and preference change Drama-theoretic models of choice
by Bennett, Peter & Howard, Nigel
- 615-627 An empirical application of the information-structures model: The postal authority case
by Carmi, Nava & Ronen, Boaz
- 628-636 A fuzzy-linguistic approach to a multi-criteria sequencing problem
by Adamopoulos, George I. & Pappis, Costas P.
- 637-648 Fuzzy part coding for group technology
by Ben-Arieh, D. & Lee, S. E. & Chang, P. T.
- 649-662 Markov-type fuzzy decision processes with a discounted reward on a closed interval
by Kurano, Masami & Yasuda, Masami & Nakagami, Jun-ichi & Yoshida, Yuji
July 1996, Volume 92, Issue 2
- 219-238 A classification of literature on determining the lot size under quantity discounts
by Benton, W. C. & Park, Seungwook
- 239-253 Exploiting timely demand information to reduce inventories
by Bourland, Karla E. & Powell, Stephen G. & Pyke, David F.
- 254-265 Estimating the demand distributions of single-period items having frequent stockouts
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Hing-Ling Lau, Amy
- 266-280 Economic replenishment strategies for announced price increases
by Tersine, Richard J.
- 281-301 Production strategies for a stochastic lot-sizing problem with constant capacity
by Dellaert, N. P. & Melo, M. T.
- 302-309 A production lot size inventory model for deteriorating items and arbitrary production and demand rates
by Balkhi, Zaid T. & Benkherouf, Lakdere
- 310-325 Linear programming for the 0-1 quadratic knapsack problem
by Billionnet, Alain & Calmels, Frederic
- 326-341 Lagrangean methods for the 0-1 Quadratic Knapsack Problem
by Michelon, Philippe & Veilleux, Louis
- 342-351 Integer-friendly formulations for the r-separation problem
by Erkut, E. & ReVelle, C. & Ulkusal, Y.
- 352-367 A new procedure for identifying the frame of the convex hull of a finite collection of points in multidimensional space
by Dula, J. H. & Helgason, R. V.
- 368-386 Containment of a single polygon using mathematical programming
by Grinde, Roger B. & Cavalier, Tom M.
- 387-401 The use of dynamic programming in genetic algorithms for permutation problems
by Yagiura, Mutsunori & Ibaraki, Toshihide
- 402-416 Optimizing simulated annealing schedules with genetic programming
by Bolte, Andreas & Thonemann, Ulrich Wilhelm
- 417-434 Fuzzy versus statistical linear regression
by Kim, Kwang Jae & Moskowitz, Herbert & Koksalan, Murat
July 1996, Volume 92, Issue 1
- 1-27 Queueing theory in manufacturing systems analysis and design: A classification of models for production and transfer lines
by Papadopoulos, H. T. & Heavey, C.
- 28-36 Finding robust solutions for product design problems
by Hendrix, Eligius M. T. & Mecking, Carmen J. & Hendriks, Theo H. B.
- 37-53 An implementation of linear and nonlinear multicommodity network flows
by Castro, J. & Nabona, N.
- 54-62 Application of multidimensional scaling techniques to facilities layout
by Hossein Safizadeh, M. & McKenna, David R.
- 63-68 Optimal solutions for the machining economics problem with stochastically distributed tool lives
by Iakovou, Eleftherios & Ip, Chi M. & Koulamas, Christos
- 69-82 A model for a Mixed Continuous-Periodic Review One-Warehouse, N-Retailer inventory system
by Ahire, Sanjay L. & Schmidt, Charles P.
- 83-98 On managing operating capacity to reduce congestion in service systems
by So, Kut C. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 99-111 Analysis of an open tandem queueing network with population constraint and constant service times 1
by Rhee, Young & Perros, Harry G.
- 112-124 Analyzing EkErc queues
by Adan, I. J. B. F. & van de Waarsenburg, W. A. & Wessels, J.
- 125-134 Analysis of M/G/1 queues with delayed vacations and exhaustive service discipline
by Li, Huan & Zhu, Yixin
- 135-147 Selecting the best choice in the weighted secretary problem
by Hak Chun, Young
- 148-156 Structural approach to parametric analysis of an IP on the case of the right-hand side
by Wang, Hsiao-Fan & Horng, Jyh-Shing
- 157-165 Linear fractional goal programming in consideration of fuzzy solution
by Ohta, Hideichi & Yamaguchi, Toshikazu
- 166-181 Analytic efficient solution set for multi-criteria quadratic programs
by Goh, C. J. & Yang, X. Q.
- 182-192 Binary interactions and subset choice
by Fishburn, Peter C. & LaValle, Irving H.
- 193-210 Mathematical model and method of searching for a local extremum for the non-convex oriented polygons allocation problem
by Stoyan, Yu. G. & Novozhilova, M. V. & Kartashov, A. V.
- 211-213 A tight lower bound for the completion time variance problem
by Ng, C. T. & Cai, X. & Cheng, T. C. E.
- 214-216 An addendum to the hierarchical network design problem
by Duin, C. W. & Volgenant, A.
June 1996, Volume 91, Issue 3
- 427-439 Mathematical models of service
by Rust, Roland T. & Metters, Richard
- 440-455 Service level approximations for multiechelon inventory systems
by Chew, E. P. & Johnson, L. A.
- 456-470 A forward branch-and-search algorithm and forecast horizon results for the changeover scheduling problem
by Blocher, James D. & Chand, Suresh
- 471-480 The complexity of a cyclic scheduling problem with identical machines and precedence constraints
by Munier, A.
- 481-494 An analytic formula for the mean throughput of K-station production lines with no intermediate buffers
by Papadopoulos, Hrissoleon T.
- 495-506 Locating flow-capturing units on a network with multi-counting and diminishing returns to scale
by Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded
- 507-516 Postoptimizing equilibrium flows on large scale networks
by Nguyen, S. & Pallottino, S. & Inaudi, D.
- 517-527 Optimal lot-sizing in an imperfect production system with homogeneous reworkable jobs
by Liu, John J. & Yang, Ping
- 528-542 Joint price and lot size determination under conditions of permissible delay in payments and quantity discounts for freight cost
by Seong Whan Shinn & Hwang, Hark & Sung, Soo Park
- 543-552 The solution of two-stage guillotine cutting stock problems having extremely varying order demands
by Riehme, Jan & Scheithauer, Guntram & Terno, Johannes
- 553-564 A recursive exact algorithm for weighted two-dimensional cutting
by Hifi, M. & Zissimopoulos, V.
- 565-572 A heuristic algorithm for the mini-max spanning forest problem
by Yamada, Takeo & Takahashi, Hideo & Kataoka, Seiji
- 573-586 A new subtour elimination constraint for the vehicle routing problem
by Achuthan, N. R. & Caccetta, L. & Hill, S. P.
- 587-599 Price-directive decomposition applied to routing in telecommunication networks
by Ayllon, Fatima G. & Galan, Jorge & Marin, Angel & Menendez, Angel
- 600-610 Relaxation heuristics for a generalized assignment problem
by Lorena, Luiz Antonio N. & Narciso, Marcelo G.
- 611-618 Geometric three-dimensional assignment problems
by Spieksma, Frits C. R. & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 619-622 A polynomially solvable class of quadratic semi-assignment problems
by Malucelli, Federico
- 623-633 Partially-linear transportation problems
by Dangalchev, Chavdar Atanasov
- 634-639 On the dual of linear inverse problems
by Kas, Peter & Klafszky, Emil
June 1996, Volume 91, Issue 2
- 211-213 The virtual reality of financial-economic decision making
by Castagnoli, Erio & Spronk, Jaap
- 214-228 A lattice approach for pricing of multivariate contingent claims
by Ekvall, Niklas
- 229-234 A class of options with stochastic lives and an extension of the Black-Scholes formula
by Jennergren, L. Peter & Naslund, Bertil
- 235-249 Fixed income linked life insurance policies with minimum guarantees: Pricing models and numerical results
by Bacinello, Anna Rita & Ortu, Fulvio
- 250-263 Transaction costs and efficiency of portfolio strategies
by Pelsser, Antoon & Vorst, Ton
- 264-273 Robust optimization models for managing callable bond portfolios
by Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 274-283 Managing a value-preserving portfolio over time
by Wiesemann, Thomas
- 284-300 Speculative dynamics with bounded rationality learning
by Barucci, Emilio & Landi, Leonardo
- 301-305 Imitation and stability in a stock market
by Cenci, Marisa & Cerquetti, Annamaria & Peccati, Lorenzo
- 306-314 The quality of bank forecasts: The dollar-pound exchange rate, 1990-1993
by Pollock, Andrew C. & Wilkie, Mary E.
- 315-329 Evaluating leases with complex operating options
by Trigeorgis, Lenos
- 330-337 Restyling of fees in consumers credit and their optimization
by Battaglio, Claudia & Longo, Giovanni & Peccati, Lorenzo
- 338-345 Credit risk exposure with interest and currency swaps
by Coppes, Robert Christophor & Stokking, Evert Jan
- 347-366 On the use of the complexity index as a measure of complexity in activity networks
by De Reyck, Bert & Herroelen, Willy
- 367-385 Maximizing the production rate in simple assembly line balancing -- A branch and bound procedure
by Klein, Robert & Scholl, Armin
- 386-394 Capacity planning in manufacturing and computer networks
by Bretthauer, Kurt M.
- 395-410 A heuristic approach for capacity expansion of packet networks
by Dutta, Amitava & Ki Kim, Young
- 411-426 Optimal allocation and backup of computer resources under asymmetric information and incentive incompatibility
by Cheng, Hsing K. & Freimer, Marshall & Richmond, William B. & Sumita, Ushio
May 1996, Volume 91, Issue 1
- 1-13 Perturbation analysis of discrete event systems: Concepts, algorithms, and applications
by Cao, Xi-Ren
- 14-26 Visual interactive modelling: A pictorial simulation specification system
by Au, Grace & Paul, Ray J.
- 27-37 The Analytic Hierarchy Process in an uncertain environment: A simulation approach
by Hauser, David & Tadikamalla, Pandu
- 38-55 Dynamic control charts for finite production runs
by Tagaras, George
- 56-73 Modeling and analysis of machine sharing in manufacturing systems
by Benjaafar, Saifallah
- 74-88 Joint replacement in an operational planning phase
by Dekker, R. & Wildeman, R. E. & van Egmond, R.
- 89-98 Alternate approaches to solving the Holt et al. model and to performing sensitivity analysis
by Singhal, Jaya & Singhal, Kalyan
- 99-117 An exchange heuristic imbedded with simulated annealing for due-dates job-shop scheduling
by He, Zesheng & Yang, Taeyong & Tiger, Andy
- 118-123 V-shape property for job sequences that minimize the expected completion time variance
by Cai, X.
- 124-143 Search heuristics for a flowshop scheduling problem in a printed circuit board assembly process
by Kim, Yeong-Dae & Lim, Hyeong-Gyu & Park, Moon-Won
- 144-159 Variants of the Two Machine Flow Shop Problem connected with factorization of matrix functions
by Bart, H. & Kroon, L. G.
- 160-175 A fast tabu search algorithm for the permutation flow-shop problem
by Nowicki, Eugeniusz & Smutnicki, Czeslaw
- 176-189 Sevast'yanov's algorithm for the flow-shop scheduling problem
by Ramalhinho Lourenco, Helena
- 190-202 Single-machine scheduling with time windows and earliness/tardiness penalties
by Koulamas, Christos
- 203-210 Solution of the generalized Townsend single machine scheduling model
by Szwarc, Wlodzimierz & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K.
May 1996, Volume 90, Issue 3
- 383-394 Inspection games in arms control
by Avenhaus, Rudolf & Canty, Morton & Marc Kilgour, D. & von Stengel, Bernhard & Zamir, Shmuel
- 395-412 Cost-effective sulphur emission reduction under uncertainty
by Altman, Anna & Amann, Markus & Klaassen, Ger & Ruszczynski, Andrzej & Schopp, Wolfgang
- 413-419 A simulation model for emergency evacuation
by Pidd, M. & de Silva, F. N. & Eglese, R. W.
- 420-426 Determining dominant wind directions
by Selim, Shokri Z. & Al-Rabeh, A. H.
- 427-443 Applying the flow-capturing location-allocation model to an authentic network: Edmonton, Canada
by John Hodgson, M. & Rosing, K. E. & Leontien, A. & Storrier, G.
- 444-450 Location-allocation on a line with demand-dependent costs
by Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 451-460 Robustness of the efficient DMUs in data envelopment analysis
by Zhu, Joe
- 461-472 Preference voting and project ranking using DEA and cross-evaluation
by Green, Rodney H. & Doyle, John R. & Cook, Wade D.
- 473-486 A decision-support model for investment decisions in new ventures
by Jain, Bharat A. & Nag, Barin N.
- 487-513 A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications
by Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C.
- 514-535 On the methodology of the World Competitiveness Report
by Oral, Muhittin & Chabchoub, Habib
- 536-546 Residence exchange wanted: A stable residence exchange problem
by Yuan, Yufei
- 547-552 On the optimal spacing of currency denominations
by van Hove, Leo & Heyndels, Bruno
- 553-565 On the measurement of technical efficiency in the public sector
by Ruggiero, John
- 566-576 Efficiency of the Turkish Stock Exchange with respect to monetary variables: A cointegration analysis
by Muradoglu, Yaz Gulnur & Metin, Kivilcim
- 577-588 Using neural networks to forecast the systematic risk of stocks
by Wittkemper, Hans-Georg & Steiner, Manfred
- 589-598 Strategic new product pricing when demand obeys saturation effects
by Dockner, Engelbert J. & Gaunersdorfer, Andrea
- 599-608 A differential game model of a market of substitutable products
by Yeung, David W. K.
- 609-618 The system dynamics of future warfare
by Moffat, J.
- 619-624 A new model of conflict analysis -- the three dimensional graph model
by Wu, Yuhua & Cheng, Dewen & Wolfe, M.
- 625-637 Monotone second-best optimal contracts
by Monahan, George E. & Vemuri, Vijay
April 1996, Volume 90, Issue 2
- 197-199 Project management and scheduling
by Herroelen, Willy S. & Demeulemeester, Erik L.
- 200-213 Local search heuristics for single-machine scheduling with batching to minimize the number of late jobs
by Crauwels, H. A. J. & Potts, C. N. & Van Wassenhove, L. N.
- 214-226 Polynomial algorithms for resource-constrained and multiprocessor task scheduling problems
by Brucker, Peter & Kramer, Andreas
- 227-237 The two-machine total completion time flow shop problem
by Della Croce, F. & Narayan, V. & Tadei, R.
- 238-251 Two branch and bound algorithms for the permutation flow shop problem
by Carlier, Jacques & Rebai, Ismail
- 252-268 Extending the shifting bottleneck procedure to real-life applications
by Ivens, Philip & Lambrecht, Marc
- 269-284 A computational study of constraint satisfaction for multiple capacitated job shop scheduling
by Nuijten, W. P. M. & Aarts, E. H. L.
- 285-302 A graph colouring model for assigning a heterogeneous workforce to a given schedule
by Valls, Vicente & Perez, Angeles & Quintanilla, Sacramento
- 303-319 A branch and bound algorithm for minimizing the number of crossing arcs in bipartite graphs
by Valls, Vicente & Marti, Rafael & Lino, Pilar
- 320-333 Serial and parallel resource-constrained project scheduling methods revisited: Theory and computation
by Kolisch, Rainer
- 334-348 An efficient optimal solution procedure for the preemptive resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Demeulemeester, Erik L. & Herroelen, Willy S.
- 349-361 A new and efficient heuristic for scheduling projects with resource restrictions and multiple execution modes
by Boctor, Fayez F.
- 362-375 A framework for an interactive project scheduling system under limited resources
by Ulusoy, Gunduz & Ozdamar, Linet
- 376-382 : A generator of testsets for project activity nets
by Agrawal, M. K. & Elmaghraby, S. E. & Herroelen, W. S.
April 1996, Volume 90, Issue 1
- 1-12 Practical aspects of route planning for magazine and newspaper wholesalers
by Dillmann, Roland & Becker, Burkhard & Beckefeld, Volker
- 13-25 Scheduling for a multifunction phased array radar system
by Orman, A. J. & Potts, C. N. & Shahani, A. K. & Moore, A. R.
- 26-44 Tactical design of rail freight networks. Part I: Exact and heuristic methods
by Marin, Angel & Salmeron, Javier
- 45-55 A restricted dynamic programming heuristic algorithm for the time dependent traveling salesman problem
by Malandraki, Chryssi & Dial, Robert B.
- 56-70 An efficient algorithm for facility location in the presence of forbidden regions
by Butt, Steven E. & Cavalier, Tom M.
- 71-77 Optimizing solid waste collection in Brussels
by Kulcar, Thierry
- 78-84 An axiomatic characterization of some locations in trees
by Vohra, Rakesh
- 85-101 VARMAX-modelling of blast furnace process variables
by Ostermark, Ralf & Saxen, Henrik
- 102-114 Generalized bilinear programming: An application in farm management
by Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Hendrix, Eligius M. T.
- 115-141 Interactions between members of a marketing-production channel under seasonal demand
by Desai, Vijay S.
- 142-155 Determination of paths to vendor market efficiency using parallel coordinates representation: A negotiation tool for buyers
by Weber, Charles A. & Desai, Anand
- 156-170 Computational approximations of renewal process relating to a warranty problem: The case of phase-type lifetimes
by Kao, Edward P. C. & Smith, Marion Spokony
- 171-181 A stocking policy for spare part provisioning under age based preventive replacement
by Zohrul Kabir, A. B. M. & Al-Olayan, Ahmed S.
- 182-196 Dynamic setup reduction in production lot sizing with nonconstant deterministic demand
by Hong, Jae-Dong & Kim, Seung-Lae & Hayya, Jack C.
March 1996, Volume 89, Issue 3
- 445-456 The application of fuzzy integrals in multicriteria decision making
by Grabisch, Michel
- 457-461 A note on the use of PROMETHEE multicriteria methods
by De Keyser, Wim & Peeters, Peter
- 462-472 InterQuad: An interactive quad tree based procedure for solving the discrete alternative multiple criteria problem
by Sun, Minghe & Steuer, Ralph E.
- 473-481 Equivalence and implementation of alternative methods for determining returns to scale in data envelopment analysis
by Banker, Rajiv D. & Chang, Hsihui & Cooper, William W.
- 482-490 Efficiency bounds in Data Envelopment Analysis
by Green, Rodney H. & Doyle, John R. & Cook, Wade D.
- 491-495 Towards an optimal model of food nutrition structure relating to production development for the region of the middle-lower reach of the Yangtze in China
by Haitao, C. & Hongyan, Z. & Xuehong, L. & Qingping, L.
- 496-515 On the robustness of the bowl phenomenon
by Hillier, Frederick S. & So, Kut C.
- 516-524 A general lower bound for the makespan problem
by Webster, S. T.
- 525-542 A multiple-tree search procedure for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Simpson, Wendell P. & Patterson, James H.
- 543-555 Resource allocation in state-dependent emergency evacuation networks
by Bakuli, David L. & MacGregor Smith, J.
- 556-563 A neural network approach to facility layout problems
by Kazuhiro Tsuchiya & Sunil Bharitkar & Yoshiyasu Takefuji
- 564-569 A heuristic for blocking flow algorithms
by Traff, Jesper Larsson
- 570-580 An amalgation of games
by Borm, Peter & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Potters, Jos & Tijs, Stef
- 581-592 Nonparametric econometric modelling: A neural network approach
by Shouhong Wang
- 593-608 Optimal batch size and raw material ordering policy for a production system with a fixed-interval, lumpy demand delivery system
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Parija, Gyana R.
- 609-617 LP relaxation of the two dimensional knapsack problem with box and GUB constraints
by Bagchi, Ansuman & Bhattacharyya, Nalinaksha & Chakravarti, Nilotpal
- 618-641 Generalized optimal designs and contingency plans in linear systems
by Yong Shi & Po-Lung Yu & Dazhi Zhang
- 642-659 Auxiliary tool allocation in flexible manufacturing systems
by Atan, Tankut S. & Pandit, Ram
- 660-667 The joint distribution of the number of occurrences of two interrelated Poisson processes
by Cuffe, Barry P. & Friedman, Moshe F.
- 668-670 Some notes on the time-variant Lyapunov theory
by Molnar, S. & Szidarovszky, F.
- 671-670 A comment on "Grey integer programming: an application to waste management planning under uncertainty" by Guo H. Huang, Brian W. Baetz, Gilles G. Patry : European Journal of Operational Research 83 (1995) 594-620
by Jenkins, Larry
March 1996, Volume 89, Issue 2
- 223-225 The management of congestion
by van Ackere, Ann
- 226-236 Pricing, routing, and incentive compatibility in multiserver queues
by Bradford, Richard M.
- 237-245 Cost of congestion, operational efficiency and management accounting
by Balachandran, Kashi R. & Radhakrishnan, Suresh
- 246-258 An appointment-based service center with guaranteed service
by Babad, Yair M. & Dada, Maqbool & Saharia, Aditya N.
- 259-268 Manufacturing lead times, system utilization rates and lead-time-related demand
by Weng, Z. Kevin
- 269-276 A lot sizing model with queueing delays: The issue of safety time
by Lambrecht, Marc R. & Chen, Shaoxiang & Vandaele, Nico J.
- 277-284 Optimizing steady state Markov chains by state reduction
by Grassmann, Winfried K.
- 285-301 A generalized maintenance model for stochastically deteriorating equipment
by Stadje, Wolfgang & Zuckerman, Dror
- 302-312 Capacity planning under different inspection strategies
by Gurnani, Haresh & Drezner, Zvi & Akella, Ram
- 313-325 Optimal time varying lot-sizing models under inflationary conditions
by Hariga, M. A. & Ben-Daya, M.
- 326-340 Integrated multi-item production-inventory systems
by Arreola-Risa, Antonio
- 341-354 Distribution planning for a divergent depotless two-echelon network under service constraints
by Verrijdt, J. H. C. M. & de Kok, A. G.
- 355-365 Modelling setup times, process batches and transfer batches using activity network logic
by Demeulemeester, Erik L. & Herroelen, Willy S.
- 366-379 Task scheduling with and without communication delays: A unified approach
by Krishnamoorthy, Venkatesh & Efe, Kemal
- 380-399 A decision model for interdependent information system project selection
by Santhanam, Radhika & Kyparisis, George J.
- 400-407 A note on an iterative forward/backward scheduling technique with reference to a procedure by Li and Willis
by Ozdamar, Linet & Ulusoy, Gunduz
- 408-422 Comparative studies in interactive multiple objective mathematical programming
by Aksoy, Yasemin & Butler, Timothy W. & Minor, Elliott D.
- 423-426 An O(m log n) algorithm for the max + sum spanning tree problem
by Punnen, Abraham P. & Nair, K. P. K.
- 427-444 A Thurstonian view of the analytic hierarchy process
by MacKay, David B. & Bowen, William M. & Zinnes, Joseph L.
February 1996, Volume 89, Issue 1
- 1-17 Optimization models for salesforce compensation
by Albers, Sonke
- 18-33 Performance assessment in higher education in Britain
by Johnes, Jill
- 34-52 State realization with exogenous variables - A test on blast furnace data
by Saxen, Henrik & Ostermark, Ralf
- 53-69 Piecewise affine approximations for the control of a one-reservoir hydroelectric system
by Drouin, Nicol & Gautier, Antoine & Lamond, Bernard F. & Lang, Pascal
- 70-85 Team coordination in decision support projects
by Mentzas, Gregory N.
- 86-99 Multi-level, single-machine lot sizing and scheduling (with initial inventory)
by Kimms, A.
- 100-107 Minimizing mean tardiness subject to unspecified minimum number tardy for a single machine
by Ben-Daya, M. & Duffuaa, S. O. & Raouf, A.
- 108-126 A heuristic algorithm for the asymmetric capacitated vehicle routing problem
by Vigo, Daniele
- 127-134 Optimal access control for broadband services: Stochastic knapsack with advance information
by Chius, Steve Y. & Lu, Leonard & Anthony Cox, Louis
- 135-146 Solving the failure-to-fit problem for plant layout: By changing department shapes and sizes
by Lin, Jin-Ling & Foote, Bobbie & Pulat, Simin & Chang, Chir-Ho & Cheung, John Y.
- 147-163 Analysis of a synchronization station for the performance evaluation of a kanban system with a general arrival process of demands
by Mascolo, Maria Di
- 164-171 On the M/G/1 machine interference model with spares
by Gupta, U. C. & Srinivasa Rao, T. S. S.
- 172-175 Preemptive scheduling in a two-stage multiprocessor flow shop is NP-hard
by Hoogeveen, J. A. & Lenstra, J. K. & Veltman, B.
- 176-184 Optimal expansion of capacitated transshipment networks
by Ahuja, R. K. & Batra, J. L. & Gupta, S. K. & Punnen, A. P.
- 185-192 An interactive approach for vector optimization problems
by Hussein, Mohammad L. & Abd El-Ghaffar, F. S.
- 193-201 Using aspiration levels in an interactive interior multiobjective linear programming algorithm
by Abel, Ami & Korhonen, Pekka
- 202-211 Using approximate gradients in developing an interactive interior primal-dual multiobjective linear programming algorithm
by Arbel, Ami & Oren, Shmuel S.
- 212-214 A note on programming problems with linear-plus-linear-fractional objective functions
by Hirche, Joachim
- 215-220 Comment on D.J. White, "A characterization of the feasible set of objective function vectors in linear multiple objective problems" : European Journal of Operational Research 52 (1991) 361-366
by Lotov, Alexander V.
February 1996, Volume 88, Issue 3