European Journal of Operational Research
June 1995, Volume 83, Issue 3
- 581-593 Three models of fuzzy integer linear programming
by Herrera, F. & Verdegay, J. L.
- 594-620 Grey integer programming: An application to waste management planning under uncertainty
by Huang, Guo H. & Baetz, Brian W. & Patry, Gilles G.
- 621-638 The bottleneck generalized assignment problem
by Martello, Silvano & Toth, Paolo
- 639-654 Modelling pairwise comparisons on ratio scales
by Bryson, Noel & Mobolurin, Ayodele & Ngwenyama, Ojelanki
- 655-669 A new aggregation-disaggregation algorithm
by Shioyama, Tadayoshi & Tanaka, Kimiyuki
- 670-685 Coupling the auxiliary problem principle with descent methods of pseudoconvex programming
by Zhu, Daoli & Marcotte, Patrice
- 686-699 Automatic decrease of the penalty parameter in exact penalty function methods
by Mongeau, Marcel & Sartenaer, Annick
- 700-710 Data envelopment analysis: Visualizing the results
by El-Mahgary, Sami & Lahdelma, Risto
- 711-712 A note on exact algorithms for the bottleneck generalized assignment problem
by Martello, Silvano & Toth, Paolo
June 1995, Volume 83, Issue 2
- 249-252 Tenth EURO summer institute
by Roucairol, Catherine & Thiriez, Herve & Krarup, Jakob & Plateau, Gerard & Tolla, Pierre
- 253-270 Some thoughts on combinatorial optimisation
by Bjorndal, M. H. & Caprara, A. & Cowling, P. I. & Della Croce, F. & Lourenco, H. & Malucelli, F. & Orman, A. J. & Pisinger, D. & Rego, C. & Salazar, J. J.
- 271-282 FUN: A dynamic method for scheduling problems
by Bugnon, B. & Stoffel, K. & Widmer, M.
- 283-300 Heuristics for biquadratic assignment problems and their computational comparison
by Burkard, Rainer E. & Cela, Eranda
- 301-309 A bound for the symmetric travelling salesman problem through matroid formulation
by Cowling, Peter & Maffioli, Francesco
- 310-319 Generalized pairwise interchanges and machine scheduling
by Della Croce, Federico
- 320-329 Scheduling jobs within time windows on identical parallel machines: New model and algorithms
by Gabrel, Virginie
- 330-346 A comparative study of both standard and adaptive versions of threshold accepting and simulated annealing algorithms in three scheduling problems
by C.K.Y. Lin & Haley, K. B. & Sparks, C.
- 347-364 Job-shop scheduling: Computational study of local search and large-step optimization methods
by Lourenco, Helena Ramalhinho
- 365-375 Lower bounds for the quadratic semi-assignment problem
by Malucelli, Federico & Pretolani, Daniele
- 376-393 The inverse-parametric knapsack problem
by Burkard, Rainer E. & Pferschy, Ulrich
- 394-410 A minimal algorithm for the multiple-choice knapsack problem
by Pisinger, David
- 411-429 Using Tabu search for solving a dynamic multi-terminal truck dispatching problem
by Rego, Cesar & Roucairol, Catherine
May 1995, Volume 83, Issue 1
- 1-20 Optimization methods for electric utility resource planning
by Hobbs, Benjamin F.
- 21-38 An exact algorithm for orthogonal 2-D cutting problems using guillotine cuts
by Christofides, Nicos & Hadjiconstantinou, Eleni
- 39-56 An exact algorithm for general, orthogonal, two-dimensional knapsack problems
by Hadjiconstantinou, Eleni & Christofides, Nicos
- 57-68 A method for the cutting stock problem with different qualities
by Ronnqvist, Mikael
- 69-82 A classification of formulations for the (time-dependent) traveling salesman problem
by Gouveia, Luis & Vo[ss], Stefan
- 83-104 A new extension of local search applied to the Dial-A-Ride Problem
by Healy, Patrick & Moll, Robert
- 105-116 Estimation and determination of shortest path length in a road network with obstacles
by Dubois, Nicolas & Semet, Frederic
- 117-136 A differential game approach to the dynamic mixed behavior traffic network equilibrium problem
by Byung-Wook Wie
- 137-153 Temporal distribution of public transport demand during the peak period
by Alfa, Attahiru Sule & Chen, Mingyuan
- 154-166 Time depending shortest-path problems with applications to railway networks
by Nachtigall, K.
- 167-181 Refueling strategies to maximize the operational range of a nonidentical vehicle fleet
by Yuan, Yufei & Mehrez, Abraham
- 182-199 Properties of expected costs and performance measures in stochastic models of scheduled transport
by Carey, Malachy & Kwiecinski, Andrzej
- 200-219 The hub location and routing problem
by Aykin, Turgut
- 220-236 A smooth penalty function algorithm for network-structured problems
by Zenios, Stavros A. & Pinar, Mustafa C. & Dembo, Ron S.
- 237-244 A suboptimal solution to a hierarchial network design problem using dynamic programming
by Sancho, N. G. F.
- 245-246 A comment on "models, modelling and modellers: an application to risk analysis" by B. Wahlstrom European Journal of Operational Research 75 (1994) 477-487
by Cooper, W. W.
- 247-248 Reply to W.W. Cooper European Journal of Operational Research 83 (1995) 245-246
by Wahlstrom, Bjorn
May 1995, Volume 82, Issue 3
- 383-408 Activity nets: A guided tour through some recent developments
by Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 409-421 On the development of educational policies
by Tavares, L. Valadares
- 422-437 Key features for model building decision support systems
by Binbasioglu, Meral
- 438-457 The strategic value of flexibility in sequential decision making
by Benjaafar, Saifallah & Morin, Thomas L. & Talavage, Joseph J.
- 458-475 Preference programming through approximate ratio comparisons
by Salo, Ahti A. & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 476-489 Proper efficiency and cardinal utilities in multicriteria decision making
by Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X. & Raghavan, Veeravalli & Bruce Sun, D.
- 490-502 The conflict analysis method: bridging the gap between ELECTRE, PROMETHEE and ORESTE
by van Huylenbroeck, G.
- 503-521 ZAPROS-LM -- A method and system for ordering multiattribute alternatives
by Larichev, O. I. & Moshkovich, H. M.
- 522-539 Comparison of the REMBRANDT system with analytic hierarchy process
by Olson, David L. & Fliedner, Gene & Currie, Karen
- 540-555 Heuristics for scheduling in flowshop with multiple objectives
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 556-591 Multiobjective water resources investment planning under budgetary uncertainty and fuzzy environment
by Sutardi & bector, C. R. & Goulter, Ian
- 592-614 Simulated annealing for manufacturing systems layout design
by Souilah, Abdelghani
- 615-646 On a new class of bilevel programming problems and its use for reformulating mixed integer problems
by Frangioni, Antonio
April 1995, Volume 82, Issue 2
- 211-213 OR Models for Maintenance Management and Quality Control
by Van der Duyn Schouten, Frank A. & Tapiero, Charles S.
- 214-224 The marginal cost analysis and its application to repair and replacement policies
by Berg, Menachem P.
- 225-240 Integrating optimisation, priority setting, planning and combining of maintenance activities
by Dekker, Rommert
- 241-257 An integrated and structured approach to improve maintenance
by Vanneste, S. G. & Van Wassenhove, L. N.
- 258-269 A simple condition monitoring model for a direct monitoring process
by Christer, A. H. & Wang, W.
- 270-282 A Bayesian failure model based on isotropic deterioration
by van Noortwijk, Jan M. & Cooke, Roger M. & Kok, Matthijs
- 283-294 Optimal maintenance policies in random environments
by Ozekici, Suleyman
- 295-301 Optimal repairman assignment in two symmetric maintenance models
by Koole, Ger
- 302-322 N parallel queueing systems with server breakdown and repair
by Wartenhorst, Pieter
- 323-338 Maintenance optimization of a production system with buffer capacity
by Van der Duyn Schouten, F. A. & Vanneste, S. G.
- 339-358 Time scale decomposition in production planning for unreliable flexible manufacturing systems
by Haurie, A.
- 359-372 Turnpikes in flow control models of unreliable manufacturing systems
by Haurie, A. & van Delft, Ch.
- 373-382 Contract design and the control of quality in a conflictual environment
by Reyniers, Diane J. & Tapiero, Charles S.
April 1995, Volume 82, Issue 1
- 1-17 Mathematical models of brand choice behavior
by Manrai, Ajay K.
- 18-25 Application of goal programming in project selection decision -- A case study from the Indian coal mining industry
by Mukherjee, Kampan & Bera, Achintya
- 26-38 Process technologies, learning and brand proliferation
by Tombak, Mihkel M.
- 39-52 A fuzzy set model for market share and preference prediction
by Burhan Turksen, I. & Willson, Ian A.
- 53-78 Modeling global market entry decision by fuzzy logic with an application to country risk assessment
by Levy, Joshua B. & Yoon, Eunsang
- 79-97 Qualitative multicriteria methods for fuzzy evaluation problems: An illustration of economic-ecological evaluation
by Munda, G. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P.
- 98-110 Warehouse-retailer system with stochastic demands -- Non-identical retailer case
by Chew, Ek Peng & Tang, Loon Ching
- 111-124 Financial planning with fractional goals
by Goedhart, Marc H. & Spronk, Jaap
- 125-144 Preventive maintenance with limited historical data
by Silver, Edward A. & Fiechter, Claude-Nicolas
- 145-162 Verification and validation of simulation models
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C.
- 163-175 Water supply operations during drought: A discrete hedging rule
by Shih, Jhih-Shyang & ReVelle, Charles
- 176-189 Tabu search for the multilevel generalized assignment problem
by Laguna, Manuel & Kelly, James P. & Gonzalez-Velarde, JoseLuis & Glover, Fred
- 190-205 Exact and approximation algorithms for the operational fixed interval scheduling problem
by Kroon, Leo G. & Salomon, Marc & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 206-208 Avoiding anomalies in the 2 algorithm by Martello and Toth
by Pisinger, David
- 209-210 A one-vendor multi-buyer integrated inventory model: A comment
by Goyal, S. K.
March 1995, Volume 81, Issue 3
- 445-459 High interaction graphics
by Eick, Stephen G. & Wills, Graham J.
- 460-473 Reconsidering the distribution structure of gasoline products for a large oil company
by van der Bruggen, Lambert & Gruson, Ruud & Salomon, Marc
- 474-478 Sales effects of depot locations
by Baunack, Bettina & Mercer, Alan & Napp, Anna
- 479-488 Pictures from an exhibition: Images of OR/MS
by Pidd, Michael
- 489-499 Service level risk in a pipeline system: A stochastic analysis
by von Lanzenauer, Christoph Haehling & James, William G. & Wright, Don D.
- 500-511 Water resources planning in the Middle East: Application of the PROMETHEE V multicriteria method
by Abu-Taleb, Maher F. & Mareschal, Bertrand
- 512-520 Effects of inflation and time-value of money on an inventory model with time-dependent demand rate and shortages
by Hariga, Moncer A.
- 521-534 Industry simulation: System modelling with an object oriented/DEVS technology
by Ninios, Panagiotis & Vlahos, Kiriakos & Bunn, Derek W.
- 535-542 A reservoir hydroelectric system: Exactly and approximately optimal policies
by Lamond, Bernard F. & Monroe, Susan L. & Sobel, Matthew J.
- 543-552 Some problems with the design of self-learning open-loop control systems
by Flikop, Ziny
- 553-556 A worst-case analysis of two approximate algorithms for the asymmetric travelling salesman problem
by Righini, Giovanni & Trubian, Marco
- 557-560 Transformation of multidepot multisalesmen problem to the standard travelling salesman problem
by Yang GuoXing
- 561-570 The minimal average cost flow problem
by Chen, Y. L.
- 571-578 Flowshop sequencing with mean flowtime objective
by Ho, Johnny C.
- 579-589 A procedure for the one-machine sequencing problem with dependent jobs
by Dauzere-Peres, Stephane
- 590-596 A discussion of testing DMUs' returns to scale
by Joe Zhu & Zhao-Han Shen
- 597-604 Solution of a tinned iron purchasing problem by Lagrangean relaxation
by Dorhout, B.
- 605-616 Logic applied to integer programming and integer programming applied to logic
by Williams, H. P.
- 617-628 A parallel depth first search branch and bound algorithm for the quadratic assignment problem
by Mans, Bernard & Mautor, Thierry & Roucairol, Catherine
- 629-633 Ratio combinatorial programs
by Aneja, Y. P. & Kabadi, S. N.
- 634-643 Minmax combinatorial optimization
by Punnen, Abraham P. & Aneja, Y. P.
- 644-651 Solving a bilevel linear program when the inner decision maker controls few variables
by Liu, Yi-Hsin & Spencer, Thomas H.
- 652-662 On linear inequality systems without strongly redundant constraints
by Derks, J. J. M.
March 1995, Volume 81, Issue 2
- 225-238 The discrete time-cost tradeoff problem revisited
by De, Prabuddha & James Dunne, E. & Ghosh, Jay B. & Wells, Charles E.
- 239-248 Multiple period repair kit problem with a job completion criterion: A case study
by Heeremans, D. & Gelders, L. F.
- 249-258 Designing a quality control system in a service organization: A goal programming case study
by Schniederjans, Marc J. & Karuppan, Corinne M.
- 259-270 An analysis of lead-lag structures using a frequency domain approach: Empirical evidence from the Finnish and Swedish stock markets
by Knif, Johan & Pynnonen, Seppo & Luoma, Martti
- 271-280 An information-theoretic two-stage, two-decision rule, choice model
by Gensch, Dennis H. & Soofi, Ehsan S.
- 281-290 Novel types of sensitivity analysis for additive MCDM methods
by Wolters, W. T. M. & Mareschal, B.
- 291-301 Multi-criteria analysis with partial information about the weighting coefficients
by Carrizosa, E. & Conde, E. & Fernandez, F. R. & Puerto, J.
- 302-311 On evaluating the performance of `wide-band' GDSS's
by Eden, Colin
- 312-323 A one-vendor multi-buyer integrated inventory model
by Lu, Lu
- 324-335 Stochastic choice hazard and incentives in a common service facility
by Radhakrishnan, Suresh & Balachandran, Kashi R.
- 336-345 A predictive model for the throughput of simple assembly systems
by Baker, Kenneth R. & Powell, Stephen G.
- 346-356 Optimal control of a simple immigration-birth-death process through total catastrophes
by Kyriakidis, E. G.
- 357-363 Optimal pest control through the introduction of a predator
by Kyriakidis, E. G.
- 364-375 Resource-constrained job scheduling with recyclable resources
by Shewchuk, John P. & Chang, T. C.
- 376-387 Scheduling on a two-machine flowshop subject to random breakdowns with a makespan objective function
by Allahverdi, Ali & Mittenthal, John
- 388-398 Modified simulated annealing algorithms for the flow shop sequencing problem
by Ishibuchi, Hisao & Misaki, Shinta & Tanaka, Hideo
- 399-409 A fuzzy satisficing method for large-scale linear programming problems with block angular structure
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Sawada, Kazuya & Inuiguchi, Masahiro
- 410-419 Special cases of the quadratic assignment problem
by Chen, Bintong
- 420-429 The linear complementarity problem with a parametric input
by Xiao, Baichun
- 430-439 A constrained Steiner tree problem
by Rosenwein, Moshe B. & Wong, Richard T.
- 440-443 A direct approach for finding all efficient solutions for multiobjective programming problems
by Youness, Ebrahim A.
February 1995, Volume 81, Issue 1
- 1-16 The analysis of survey data
by Stack, Jim
- 17-34 A Decision Support System (DSS) for agricultural pesticide production planning
by Elimam, A.A.
- 35-49 An integrated model for the development of marginal water sources in the Negev Desert
by Brimberg, Jack & Mehrez, Abraham & Oron, Gideon
- 50-61 A heuristic approach to improving the design of nurse training schedules
by Nooriafshar, Mehryar
- 62-75 A decision aid for coordinating fishing and fish processing
by Randhawa, Sabah U. & Bjarnason, Einar T.
- 76-87 A decision support approach for negotiation with an application to agricultural income policy negotiations
by Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Kuula, Markku & Zionts, Stanley
- 88-104 Multiple and bicriteria scheduling: A literature survey
by Nagar, Amit & Haddock, Jorge & Heragu, Sunderesh
- 105-114 A two-phase model for planning the production of aluminum ingot
by Bowers, M.R. & Kaplan, L.A. & Hooker, T.L.
- 115-133 Assignment of tools to machines in a flexible manufacturing system
by D'Alfonso, Thomas H. & Ventura, Jose A.
- 134-142 Minimizing late jobs in the general one machine scheduling problem
by Dauzere-Peres, Stephane
- 143-153 Optimization of order-up-to-S policies for two-level inventory systems with compound Poisson demand
by Forsberg, Rolf
- 154-165 Bounds for nested knapsack problems
by Johnston, Robert E. & Khan, Lutfar R.
- 166-175 A note on the rule for sequential selection
by Mehrez, Abraham & Rabinowitz, Gad
- 176-187 A reference direction approach to multiple objective integer linear programming
by Karaivanova, Jasmina & Korhonen, Pekka & Narula, Subhash & Wallenius, Jyrki & Vassilev, Vassil
- 188-204 Algodesk: An experimental comparison of eight evolutionary heuristics applied to the Quadratic Assignment Problem
by Maniezzo, Vittorio & Dorigo, Marco & Colorni, Alberto
- 205-216 An algorithm for Quadratic Assignment Problems
by Li, Wu-Ji & Smith, J. MacGregor
- 217-218 MINOS(IIS) version 4.2: Analyzing infeasibilities in linear programs
by Chinneck, John W. & Saunders, Michael A.
February 1995, Volume 80, Issue 3
- 218-451 Productivity analysis: Parametric and non-parametric applications
by Lewin, Arie Y. & Lovell, C. A. Knox
- 452-461 Econometric efficiency analysis: A policy-oriented review
by Lovell, C. A. Knox
- 462-473 Components of efficiency evaluation in data envelopment analysis
by Ali, Agha Iqbal & Lerme, Catherine S. & Seiford, Lawrence M.
- 474-499 Non-parametric efficiency, progress and regress measures for panel data: Methodological aspects
by Tulkens, Henry & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe
- 500-507 Decomposing efficiency into its managerial and its regulatory components: The case of European railways
by Gathon, H. -J. & Pestieau, P.
- 508-518 Airline efficiency differences between Europe and the US: Implications for the pace of EC integration and domestic regulation
by Good, David H. & Roller, Lars-Hendrik & Sickles, Robin C.
- 519-533 Efficiency of the Swedish pork industry: A farm level study using rotating panel data 1976-1988
by Heshmati, Almas & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart
- 534-547 Stochastic production frontiers and panel data: A latent variable framework
by Ivaldi, Marc & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette & Simioni, Michel
- 548-574 Evaluating physician efficiency in hospitals: A multivariate analysis of best practices
by Chilingerian, Jon A.
- 575-587 Estimating output substitutability of hospital services: A distance function approach
by Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D. & Valdmanis, V.
- 588-607 Exploring output quality targets in the provision of perinatal care in England using data envelopment analysis
by Thanassoulis, E. & Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G.
- 608-618 On the relative efficiency of alternative modes of producing a public sector output: The case of the developmentally disabled
by Dusansky, Richard & Wilson, Paul W.
- 619-638 Strategic leaders or strategic groups: A longitudinal data envelopment analysis of the U.S. brewing industry
by Day, Diana L. & Lewin, Arie Y. & Li, Hongyu
- 639-653 The technical efficiency of vacuum-pan sugar industry of India: An application of a stochastic frontier production function using panel data
by Ferrantino, Michael J. & Ferrier, Gary D.
- 654-671 Cost efficiency in the US steel industry: A nonparametric analysis using data envelopment analysis
by Ray, Subhash C. & Kim, Hiung Joon
- 672-690 Regional concentration and efficiency in Mexican manufacturing
by Bannister, Geoffrey J. & Stolp, Chandler
- 691-702 Measuring technical progress with data envelopment analysis
by Wei, Q. L. & Sun, Bruce & Xiao, Z. J.
January 1995, Volume 80, Issue 2
- 239-702 Integrating production lotsizing, inspection, and rework decisions: Useful models and applications
by Tayi, Giri Kumar
- 240-251 Quality defaults and work-in-process inventory
by Cordon, Carlos
- 252-263 Optimal recovery strategies for manufacturing systems
by Kao, Jih-Forg
- 264-276 Production to order on a two machine line with random yields and rigid demand
by Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham & Robinson, Lawrence W.
- 277-296 Specialized inspection problems in serial production systems
by Rebello, Ranjit & Agnetis, Alessandro & Mirchandani, Pitu B.
- 297-307 Single bottleneck systems with proportional expected yields and rigid demand
by Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham
- 308-327 The impact of defects on a process with rework
by Agnihothri, Saligrama R. & Kenett, Ron S.
- 328-343 Economic purchasing strategies for temporary price discounts
by Tersine, Richard J. & Barman, Samir
- 344-349 Processing networks with planned inventories: Tandem queues with feedback
by Zipkin, Paul
- 350-356 The development of a rule based expert system model for fraud alert in consumer credit
by Leonard, Kevin J.
- 357-364 The effect of axis rotation on distance estimation
by Brimberg, Jack & Love, Robert F. & Walker, John H.
- 365-370 Using degree of consensus in two-level fuzzy pattern recognition
by Kuncheva, Ludmila I.
- 371-380 Analysis of approximation algorithms for single-machine scheduling with delivery times and sequence independent batch setup times
by Zdrzalka, Stanislaw
- 381-388 Scheduling to minimize the total resource consumption with a constraint on the sum of completion times
by Li, Chung-Lun
- 389-396 An application of genetic algorithms for flow shop problems
by Chen, Chuen-Lung & Vempati, Venkateswara S. & Aljaber, Nasser
- 397-403 Heuristics for scheduling a single machine subject to unequal job release times
by Reeves, Colin
- 404-409 Bicriterion stochastic scheduling on one or more machines
by Forst, Frank G.
- 410-417 Using AHP for resource allocation problems
by Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S.
- 418-424 Some concave-convex representations of the quadratic assignment problem
by White, D. J.
- 425-430 Symmetric duality for minimax nonlinear mixed integer programming
by Kumar, V. & Husain, I. & Chandra, S.
- 431-438 An algorithm to determine boundedness of quadratically constrained convex quadratic programmes
by Caron, Richard J. & Obuchowska, Wieslawa T.
- 439-445 A theorem on nonconvex functions and its application to vector optimization
by Kaliszewski, Ignacy
- 446-450 The canonical order and greedy algorithms
by Kovalev, M. M. & Vasilkov, D. M.
January 1995, Volume 80, Issue 1
- 1-450 Editorial
by Mercer, Alan & Tilanus, Bernhard & Zimmermann, Hans-Jurgen
- 2-15 Corporate environmental and resource management: In search of a new managerial paradigm
by Ulhoi, John P.
- 16-24 A location-distribution application for a beer company
by Koksalan, Murat & Sural, Haldun & Kirca, Omer
- 25-33 OR in practice: Results of a survey in the United Arab Emirates
by Kemp, Bernard J. & Yousef, Darwish A.
- 34-44 Financial ratio distribution irregularities: Implications for ratio classification
by Martikainen, Teppo & Perttunen, Jukka & Yli-Olli, Paavo & Gunasekaran, A.
- 45-58 Air traffic management: High-low traffic intensity analysis
by Velazco, Enio E.
- 59-67 Evaluating sampling strategy under two criteria
by Ronen, Boaz & Spector, Yishay
- 68-76 An analytical model for the container loading problem
by Chen, C. S. & Lee, S. M. & Shen, Q. S.
- 77-85 Competitive location with rectilinear distances
by Infante-Macias, R. & Munoz-Perez, J.
- 86-93 Inverse inconsistency in analytic hierarchies
by Dodd, F. J. & Donegan, H. A. & McMaster, T. B. M.
- 94-102 Semi-active, active, and non-delay schedules for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Sprecher, Arno & Kolisch, Rainer & Drexl, Andreas
- 103-111 Weighted flow time bounds for scheduling identical processors
by Webster, Scott
- 112-120 Global lower bounds for flow shops with multiple processors
by Santos, D. L. & Hunsucker, J. L. & Deal, D. E.
- 121-129 Nesting planning based on production priorities and technological efficiency
by Maimon, Oded & Dayagi, Arie
- 130-138 Decision support system for the composition of the examination problem
by Miyaji, Isao & Nakagawa, Yuji & Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 139-146 A polynomial-time algorithm for message routing in hierarchical communication networks
by Polak, George G. & Ahuja, Ravindra K.
- 147-155 A submodular approach to discrete dynamic programming
by Klein, C. M.
- 156-165 An algorithm for generating efficient solutions of multiobjective dynamic programming problems
by Abo-Sinna, Mahmoud A. & Hussein, Mohammad L.
- 166-174 A discretizing algorithm for location problems
by Carrizosa, E. J. & Puerto, J.