European Journal of Operational Research
1993, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 249-257 The two-machine flow shop problem with arbitrary precedence relations
by McMahon, Graham B. & Lim, Chong-John
- 258-277 Scheduling with monotonous earliness and tardiness penalties
by Kahlbacher, Helmut G.
- 278-285 Benchmarks for basic scheduling problems
by Taillard, E.
- 286-294 PERT and crashing revisited: Mathematical generalizations
by Foldes, Stephan & Soumis, Francois
- 295-311 Early-tardy cost trade-offs in resource constrained projects with cash flows: An optimization-guided heuristic approach
by Padman, Rema & Smith-Daniels, Dwight E.
- 312-325 Hierarchical models for multi-project planning and scheduling
by Speranza, M. Grazia & Vercellis, Carlo
1993, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 2-11 Economic and environmental power dispatch
by Petrovic, Radivoj & Kralj, Branimir
- 12-20 Production planning for an artists studio -- A case study
by Hendry, L. C. & Elings, P. & Pegg, D.
- 21-37 SIBILLA: An implementation of an intelligent library management system
by Patrizi, Giacomo
- 38-44 A Markov decision algorithm for optimal pest control through uniform catastrophes
by Kyriakidis, E. G.
- 45-60 Analysis of asymmetric patrolling repairman systems
by Das, Tapas K. & Wortman, Martin A.
- 61-67 Streamlined computation for data envelopment analysis
by Ali, Agha Iqbal
- 68-82 The linear balancing flow problem
by Andreatta, Giovanni & Filippi, Carlo & Romanin-Jacur, Giorgio
- 83-102 Determining profit-maximizing production/shipping policies in a one-to-one direct shipping, stochastic demand environment
by Chien, T. William
- 103-114 Solving large scale generalized assignment problems -- An aggregation / disaggregation approach
by Hallefjord, Asa & Jornsten, Kurt O. & Varbrand, Peter
- 115-125 An interactive multiobjective nonlinear programming procedure
by M'silti, Abdelhalim & Tolla, Pierre
- 126-137 A new interactive algorithm for multi-objective linear programming using maximally changeable dominance cone
by Kim, Soung Hie & Gal, Tomas
- 138-151 On the computational complexity of (maximum) shift class scheduling
by Kolen, Antoon W. J. & Kroon, Leo G.
1992, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 361-375 Multiple criteria decision support - A review
by Korhonen, Pekka & Moskowitz, Herbert & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 376-397 Optimal positioning of new product-concepts: Some analytical implications and empirical results
by Eliashberg, Jehoshua & Manrai, Ajay K.
- 398-408 Towards a theory of determining size in multi-objective service systems
by Friedman, Lea & Mehrez, Abraham
- 409-422 Cell formation in manufacturing systems through simulated annealing: An experimental evaluation
by Venugopal, V. & Narendran, T. T.
- 423-431 Routing and buffer allocation models for a telecommunication system with heterogeneous devices
by Pourbabai, Behnam & Seidmann, Abraham
- 432-444 License class design: complexity and algorithms
by Kolen, Antoon W. J. & Kroon, Leo G.
- 445-462 Exact computational analysis of waiting-time distributions of single-server bulk-arrival queues: MX/G/1
by Chaudhry, M. L. & Gupta, U. C.
- 463-477 Performance bounds on multiserver exponential tandem queues with finite buffers
by So, Kut C. & Chin, Ke-tsai E.
1992, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 135-140 Operations research in facility planning: Introduction to the special issue
by de Silva, Anura H.
- 141-150 Identification of transshipment center locations
by Bhaskaran, Sita
- 151-163 Locating and sizing road maintenance depots
by Rose, Geoff & Bennett, David W. & Evans, Alex T.
- 164-172 An application of sizing service territories
by Rosenfield, Donald B. & Engelstein, Israel & Feigenbaum, David
- 173-191 Tandem AGV systems: A partitioning algorithm and performance comparison with conventional AGV systems
by Bozer, Yavuz A. & Srinivasan, Mandyam M.
- 192-206 A heuristic for machine scheduling at general mail facilities
by Jarrah, Ahmad I. Z. & Bard, Jonathan F. & de Silva, Anura H.
- 207-221 A model for equipment replacement due to technological obsolescence
by Nair, Suresh K. & Hopp, Wallace J.
- 222-230 An O(nm) algorithm for a special case of the multimedian location problem on a tree
by Chhajed, Dilip & Lowe, Timothy J.
- 231-239 Determination of minimum number of sensors and their locations for an automated facility: An algorithmic approach
by Pandit, Ram & Ferreira, Placid M.
- 240-253 Design of tool magazine and operational areas for a multi-tool machine
by Koulamas, Christos P.
- 254-270 An application-based agenda for incorporating OR into an AI design environment for facility design
by Cohen, Robert M. & May, Jerrold H.
- 271-286 Dynamic layout design given a scenario tree of probable futures
by Montreuil, Benoit & Laforge, Andree
- 287-303 Algorithms for robust single and multiple period layout planning for manufacturing systems
by Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Kurawarwala, Abbas A. & Gutierrez, Genaro J.
- 304-321 An interactive layout heuristic based on hexagonal adjacency graphs
by Goetschalckx, Marc
- 322-346 Genetic algorithms, function optimization, and facility layout design
by Kar Yan Tam
- 347-359 Modeling uncertainties in plant layout problems
by Palekar, Udatta S. & Batta, Rajan & Bosch, Robert M. & Elhence, Sharad
1992, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-34 Product warranty management -- III: A review of mathematical models
by Murthy, D. N. P. & Blischke, W. R.
- 35-53 Optimal inspection policies for a manufacturing station
by Cassandras, Christos G. & Han, Youngnam
- 54-65 Profit-based FMS dynamic part type selection over time for mid-term production planning
by Stecke, Kathryn E. & Toczylowski, Eugeniusz
- 66-75 Optimal control of work-in-process with dual limit switches in two-stage transfer line
by Hwang, Hark & Koh, Shie-Gheun
- 76-85 Pseudorandom number generators for supercomputers and classical computers: A practical introduction
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Annink, Ben
- 86-101 Modelling (s, Q) inventory systems: Parametric versus non-parametric approximations for the lead time demand distribution
by Strijbosch, L. W. G. & Heuts, R. M. J.
- 102-113 On subsidiary problems in geometric programming
by Rajgopal, Jayant & Bricker, Dennis L.
- 114-123 Unboundedness of a convex quadratic function subject to concave and convex quadratic constraints
by Caron, R. J. & Obuchowska, W.
- 124-132 Network reduction for the acyclic constrained shortest path problem
by Hassan, Mohsen M. D.
1992, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 261-281 Product warranty management -- II: An integrated framework for study
by Murthy, D. N. P. & Blischke, W. R.
- 282-293 Information processing in a three-actions dynamic decision model
by Jammernegg, Werner & Kischka, Peter
- 294-301 Fuzzy job sequencing for a flow shop
by McCahon, Cynthia S. & Lee, E. Stanley
- 302-310 Single machine scheduling with coefficient of variation minimization
by Raghavachari, M. & Zammouri, M.
- 311-322 Lead-time variability reduction in stochastic inventory models
by Paknejad, M. Javad & Nasri, Farrokh & Affisco, John F.
- 323-339 The multicovering problem
by Hall, Nicholas G. & Hochbaum, Dorit S.
- 340-353 Steady-state approximations for a multi-echelon multi-indentured repairable-item inventory system
by Gupta, Amit & Albright, S. Christian
- 354-362 Efficient solutions for the linear bilevel programming problem
by Wen, Ue-Pyng & Hsu, Shuh-Tzy
- 363-371 The maximum-capture hierarchical location problem
by Serra, Daniel & Marianov, Vladimir & ReVelle, Charles
- 372-379 Sampling for quality inspection and correction: AOQL performance criteria
by Kleijnen, J. P. C. & Kriens, J. & Lafleur, M. C. H. M. & Pardoel, J. H. F.
1992, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 127-148 Product warranty management -- I: A taxonomy for warranty policies
by Blischke, W. R. & Murthy, D. N. P.
- 149-162 Distribution system planning through a generalized Benders decomposition approach
by Benchakroun, A. & Ferland, J. A. & Cleroux, R.
- 163-174 GBSSS: The generalized big square small square method for planar single-facility location
by Plastria, Frank
- 175-185 Multinational acquisition analysis: A zero-one goal programming model
by Schniederjans, Marc J. & Hoffman, James
- 186-193 A neural design for solution of the maximal independent set problem
by Burke, Laura I.
- 194-202 A location problem on unicyclic networks: Balanced case
by Kiran, Ali S. & Tamer Unal, Ali & Karabati, Selcuk
- 203-209 A multicriteria Pareto-optimal path algorithm
by Tung Tung, Chi & Lin Chew, Kim
- 210-220 Oriented aligned rectangle packing problem
by Agarwal, Pankaj Kumar & Shing, Man-Tak
- 221-240 On the design of a finite-capacity queue with phase-type service times and hysteretic control
by Neuts, Marcel F. & Rao, B. M.
- 241-251 Partial maintainability and control in nonhomogeneous Markov manpower systems
by Georgiou, A. C.
1992, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-10 Integrated procurement-production systems: A review
by Goyal, S. K. & Deshmukh, S. G.
- 11-26 Numerical analysis of a continuous-review lost-sales inventory model where two orders may be outstanding
by Hill, Roger M.
- 27-37 Restricted neighborhood in the tabu search for the flowshop problem
by Adenso-Diaz, Belarmino
- 38-46 Flow-shops with a dominant machine
by van den Nouweland, Anne & Krabbenborg, Marc & Potters, Jos
- 47-54 Selection of parts and machines for cellularization: A mathematical programming approach
by Rajamani, Divakar & Singh, N. & Aneja, Y. P.
- 55-73 Linear mean value cross decomposition: A generalization of the Kornai-Liptak method
by Holmberg, Kaj
- 74-84 Estimation of returns to scale using data envelopment analysis
by Banker, Rajiv D. & Thrall, R. M.
- 85-95 A complementary greedy heuristic for the knapsack problem
by White, D. J.
- 96-104 Review of a Markov decision algorithm for optimal inspections and revisions in a maintenance system with partial information
by Wijnmalen, D. J. D. & Hontelez, J. A. M.
- 105-115 Optimal design of a distributed network with a two-level hierarchical structure
by Chung, Sung-hark & Myung, Young-soo & Tcha, Dong-wan
- 116-117 RLP: A program package for solving restricted 1-facility location problems in a user friendly environment
by Nickel, S. & Hamacher, H. W.
1992, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 255-272 Aggregate production planning -- A survey of models and methodologies
by Nam, Sang-jin & Logendran, Rasaratnam
- 273-291 Planning and scheduling approaches to operate a particular FMS
by Stecke, Kathryn E.
- 292-298 The use of domains in multicriteria decision making
by Eiselt, H. A. & Laporte, Gilbert
- 299-305 An iterative SOR algorithm for multi-period spatial equilibria
by Guder, F.
- 306-317 A logic approach to the resolution of constraints in timetabling
by Kang, Le & White, George M.
- 318-325 An efficient heuristic approach to the scheduling of jobs in a flowshop
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Chaudhuri, Dipak
- 326-344 An algorithm for storage device selection and file assignment
by Han, Bernard T. & Diehr, George
- 345-356 On balancing variances of station processing times in unpaced lines
by Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 357-369 On simulation and optimization of macroeconometric models
by Engels, J. R.
1992, Volume 61, Issue 1-2
- 1-5 The IFORS-SPC 1 conference, Bruges, Belgium, March 26-29, 1991
by Brans, J. P. & Jelassi, T.
- 6-17 Rule-based simulation metamodels
by Pierreval, Henri
- 18-29 Production planning knowledge-based system for pharmaceutical manufacturing lines
by Artiba, A. & Tahon, C.
- 30-40 A DSS for optimizing the aggregate production planning at Monsanto Antwerp
by Bloemen, R. & Maes, J.
- 41-47 A taxonomy for supporting the development of computer-based production planning and control systems
by Price, D. H. R. & Sharp, J. A. & Muhlemann, A. P.
- 48-56 Sensitivity analysis for Horn formulae
by Marcucci, Cristina & Schoen, Fabio
- 57-71 Aligning DSS development with organization development
by Salmela, Hannu & Ruohonen, Mikko
- 72-85 Towards a DEISS?
by Thiriez, Herve
- 86-97 Blackboard metaphor in tactical decision making
by Vranes, Sanja & Lucin, Mario & Stanojevic, Mladen & Stevanovic, Violeta & Subasic, Pero
- 98-105 Towards strategic accounting in product management: Implementing a holistic approach in a data and methods base for managerial accounting
by Back-Hock, Andrea
- 106-113 A DSS approach to urban traffic management
by Bielli, Maurizio
- 114-121 Expert systems in management and administration - are they really different from Decision Support Systems?
by Edwards, John S.
- 122-134 Contrasting successful and unsuccessful expert systems
by Duchessi, Peter & O'Keefe, Robert M.
- 135-144 On the integration of an interactive MOLP procedure base and expert system techniques
by Henggeler Antunes, C. & Paulo Melo, M. & Climaco, Joao N.
- 145-153 Designing decision support systems and expert systems with a better end-use involvement: a promising approach
by Despres, Sylvie & Rosenthal-Sabroux, Camille
- 154-164 New directions in software for strategic choice
by Friend, John
- 165-185 Consensus in distributed soft environments
by Carlsson, Christer & Ehrenberg, Dieter & Eklund, Patrik & Fedrizzi, Mario & Gustafsson, Patrik & Lindholm, Paul & Merkuryeva, Galina & Riissanen, Tony & G.S. Ventre, Aldo
- 186-194 Ranking methods for valued preference relations : A characterization of a method based on leaving and entering flows
by Bouyssou, D. & Perny, P.
- 195-203 A preference-preserving projection technique for MCDM
by Vetschera, Rudolf
- 204-214 A management tool for indicator-supported systems: A public health service application
by Carrizosa, E. & Conde, E. & Fernandez, F. R. & Puerto, J.
- 215-218 A multicriteria scheduling tool using a branch-and-bound algorithm
by Bausch, Raymond
- 219-229 An evaluation of multicriteria analysis for DSS in public policy decision
by Mladineo, N. & Lozic, I. & Stosic, S. & Mlinaric, D. & Radica, T.
- 230-244 A multicriterion view of optimal resource allocation in job-shop production
by Gravel, Marc & Martel, Jean Marc & Nadeau, Raymond & Price, Wilson & Tremblay, Richard
- 245-253 Two multiple criteria group decision support systems based on mathematical programming and ranking methods
by Iz, Peri H.
1992, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 233-246 Workforce staffing and scheduling: Hospital nursing specific models
by Siferd, Sue Perrott & Benton, W. C.
- 247-259 A review of stochastic modelling of delay and capacity at unsignalized priority intersections
by Cheng, T. C. E. & Allam, S.
- 260-272 A survey of algorithms for the generalized assignment problem
by Cattrysse, Dirk G. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 273-279 Approximation algorithms for three-dimensional assignment problems with triangle inequalities
by Crama, Yves & Spieksma, Frits C. R.
- 280-286 A computer graphics-based Decision Support System for multiple objective linear programming
by Korhonen, Pekka & Wallenius, Jyrki & Zionts, Stanley
- 287-295 Projection algorithms for linear programming
by Betke, U. & Gritzmann, P.
- 296-305 A barrier method for dynamic Leontief-type linear programs
by Yang, Eugene K. & Hwang, Wei-Shi
- 306-314 Generalized bilinear programming: Part I. Models, applications and linear programming relaxation
by Al-Khayyal, Faiz A.
- 315-326 Weakly redundant constraints and their impact on postoptimal analyses in LP
by Gal, Tomas
- 327-334 Simulated annealing applied to the process allocation problem
by Sofianopoulou, Stella
- 335-343 On tightening cover induced inequalities
by Dietrich, B. L. & Escudero, L. F.
- 344-364 Routing flexibility and production scheduling in a flexible manufacturing system
by Ghosh, Soumen & Gaimon, Cheryl
1992, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 131-143 Measuring manufacturing flexibility: An empirical investigation
by Robb Dixon, J.
- 144-155 The measurement and use of operational flexibility in the loading of Flexible Manufacturing Systems
by Bernardo, John J. & Mohamed, Zubair
- 156-165 Models for the evaluation of routing and machine flexibility
by Chandra, Pankaj & Tombak, Mihkel M.
- 166-182 The measurement of manufacturing flexibility
by Gupta, Yash P. & Somers, Toni M.
- 183-199 Stochastic analysis of flexible process choices
by Sinha, Diptendu & Wei, Jerry C.
- 200-210 A bicriterion framework for operations assignment and routing flexibility analysis in Cellular Manufacturing Systems
by Singh, N. & Aneja, Y. P. & Rana, S. P.
- 211-223 Flexibility and the choice of manufacturing facilities under short product life cycles
by Gaimon, Cheryl & Singhal, Vinod
- 224-232 Parts routing in a Flexible Manufacturing System with time-varying demands
by Chen, Mingyuan & Alfa, Attahiru Sule
1992, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-18 An integrated evaluation of facility location, capacity acquisition, and technology selection for designing global manufacturing strategies
by Verter, Vedat & Cemal Dincer, M.
- 19-30 The influence of direction setting tactics on success in organizational decision making
by Nutt, Paul C.
- 31-44 Modeling competitive pricing and market share: Anatomy of a decision support system
by Green, Paul E. & Krieger, Abba M.
- 45-51 Uncertainty, experience and the phase theorem
by Pearson, Alan & Hauschildt, Jurgen
- 52-60 An approach for finding the most preferred alternative in the presence of multiple criteria
by Murat Koksalan, M. & Taner, Orhan V.
- 61-67 Ranking methods based on valued preference relations: A characterization of the net flow method
by Bouyssou, Denis
- 68-75 A transitivity approach to preference relational systems
by Moreno, JoseA.
- 76-86 Minimax resource allocation problems: Optimization and parametric analysis
by Luss, Hanan
- 87-98 Trade-off analysis using parametric optimization techniques
by Nakayama, Hirotaka
- 99-108 Adjustment of importance weights in multiattribute value models by minimum discrimination information
by Soofi, Ehsan S. & Retzer, Joseph J.
- 109-116 A note on conflict resolution and truthtelling
by Bogetoft, Peter
- 117-129 Implementation of the centroid method of Solymosi and Dombi
by Olson, D. L. & Dorai, V. K.
1992, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 345-358 The vehicle routing problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms
by Laporte, Gilbert
- 359-369 Many steps towards zero inventory
by Grunwald, Herbert J. & Fortuin, Leonard
- 370-382 Optimal ordering policies when anticipating a disruption in supply or demand
by Weiss, Howard J. & Rosenthal, Edward C.
- 383-392 Analysis of net inventory in continuous review models with random lead time
by Azoury, Katy S. & Brill, Percy H.
- 393-404 Lot-sizing algorithm for a coordinated multi-item, multi-source distribution problem
by Iyogun, Paul
- 405-412 Analysis and comparison of two strategies for multi-item inventory systems with joint replenishment costs
by van Eijs, M. J. G. & Heuts, R. M. J. & Kleijnen, J. P. C.
- 413-424 A comparison of two lot sizing-sequencing heuristics for the process industry
by Heuts, R. M. J. & Seidel, H. P. & Selen, W. J.
- 425-433 An algorithm based on a new sufficient condition of optimality in dynamic lot size model
by Aryanezhad, Mir-Bahador Q.
- 434-443 The EQQ model with stochastic demand and discounting
by Chao, Hung-po
- 444-458 Capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling by Lagrangean relaxation
by Diaby, M. & Bahl, H. C. & Karwan, M. H. & Zionts, S.
1992, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 231-247 The traveling salesman problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms
by Laporte, Gilbert
- 248-261 Multicriteria analysis of the burden sharing in the European Community
by Hens, Luc & Pastijn, Hugo & Struys, Wally
- 262-274 Human migration networks
by Nagurney, Anna & Pan, Jie & Zhao, Lan
- 275-287 A game-theoretic model for mergers and acquisitions
by van den Honert, Robin C. & Stewart, Theodor J.
- 288-293 Economic investment times for capacity expansion problems
by Higle, Julia L. & Corrado, Charles J.
- 294-297 Optimal partition for shop floor control in semiconductor wafer fabrication
by Johri, Pravin K.
- 298-302 Single-machine sequencing with controllable processing times
by Panwalkar, S. S. & Rajagopalan, R.
- 303-307 The G/G/1 (LCFS/P) queue with service depending on queue size
by Fakinos, D.
- 308-312 A generalized optimization strategy for dynamic CO2 enrichment in a greenhouse
by Chalabi, Z. S.
- 313-318 An optimal algorithm for integrating raw materials inventory in a single-product manufacturing system
by Hong, Jae-Dong & Hayya, Jack C.
- 319-323 Prioritization models for frontier decision making units in DEA
by Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe & Seiford, Lawrence M.
- 324-329 On the optimal entropy analysis
by Tsao, H. S. J. & Fang, S. C. & Lee, D. N.
- 330-332 Application of a measure of proximity to fuzzy control algorithms
by Pappis, Costas P.
- 333-336 A note on sequencing jobs with deadlines problem
by Dudzinski, Krzysztof & Szkatula, Krzysztof
- 337-339 A note on modeling internal technological externalities in linear profit programs
by Panik, Michael J.
- 340-341 Correction to an article of Gavish and Pirkul
by Sommerschuh, Jurgen
1992, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-5 Modelling to predict or to learn?
by de Geus, A. P.
- 6-8 Introduction and background
by Morecroft, John
- 9-27 Executive knowledge, models and learning
by Morecroft, John D. W.
- 28-41 Model-building for group decision support: Issues and alternatives in knowledge elicitation
by Vennix, Jac A. M. & Andersen, David F. & Richardson, George P. & Rohrbaugh, John
- 42-63 Policies, decisions and information sources for modeling
by Forrester, Jay W.
- 64-84 Modelling as learning: A consultancy methodology for enhancing learning in management teams
by Lane, David C.
- 85-101 Knowledge elicitation in conceptual model building: A case study in modeling a regional Dutch health care system
by Vennix, Jac A. M. & Gubbels, Jan W.
- 102-122 Modelling the oil producers -- Capturing oil industry knowledge in a behavioural simulation model
by Morecroft, John D. W. & van der Heijden, Kees A. J. M.
- 123-136 The definition and application of a stepwise approach to model conceptualisation and analysis
by Wolstenholme, Eric F.
- 137-150 Systems thinking and organizational learning: Acting locally and thinking globally in the organization of the future
by Senge, Peter M. & Sterman, John D.
- 151-166 Model-supported case studies for management education
by Graham, Alan K. & Morecroft, John D. W. & Senge, Peter M. & Sterman, John D.
- 167-182 Experimentation in learning organizations: A management flight simulator approach
by Bakken, Bent & Gould, Janet & Kim, Daniel
- 183-196 Overcoming limits to learning in computer-based learning environments
by Isaacs, Williams & Senge, Peter
- 197-202 Software for model-building and simulation: An illustration of design philosophy
by Peterson, Steve
- 203-209 The system dynamics modelling process and DYSMPA2
by Dangerfield, Brian
- 210-215 Participatory simulation software for managers: The design philosophy behind MicroWorld Creator
by Diehl, Ernst W.
- 216-219 Understanding models with Vensim(TM)
by Eberlein, Robert L. & Peterson, David W.
- 220-230 Hexagons for systems thinking
by Hodgson, Anthony M.
1992, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 301-317 Maintenance management decision making
by Pintelon, L. M. & Gelders, L. F.
- 318-334 Development of a reliability based dynamic dredging decision model
by Ratick, Samuel J. & Du, Wei & Moser, David A.
- 335-343 Number of bids, number of bidders and bidding behavior in outer-continental shelf oil lease auction markets
by Saidi, Reza & Marsden, James R.
- 344-355 Time-series distributional properties of financial ratios: Empirical evidence from Finnish listed firms
by Martikainen, Teppo
- 356-362 Reorganization of forest districts via efficiency measurement
by Kao, Chiang & Chi Yang, Yong
- 363-373 A branch-and-bound algorithm for the location of facilities causing atmospheric pollution
by Karkazis, John & Papadimitriou, Costas
- 374-385 A model for scheduling postal distribution employees
by Malhotra, Manoj K. & Ritzman, Larry P. & Benton, W. C. & Keong Leong, G.
- 386-392 Optimization of telephone wire gauges for transmission standards
by Hernandez, Lorenzo F. & Khoshnevis, Behrokh
- 393-403 A cost-allocation system applied to Dutch hospitals
by Verheyen, Piet A. & Nederstigt, Pieter F. P. M.