Genetic algorithms for supply-chain scheduling: A case study in the distribution of ready-mixed concrete
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F., 2004. "Towards a decision support system for the ready concrete distribution system: A case of a Greek company," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 487-499, January.
- Zhou, Gengui & Min, Hokey & Gen, Mitsuo, 2003. "A genetic algorithm approach to the bi-criteria allocation of customers to warehouses," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 35-45, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Low, Chinyao & Chang, Chien-Min & Li, Rong-Kwei & Huang, Chia-Ling, 2014. "Coordination of production scheduling and delivery problems with heterogeneous fleet," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 139-148.
- Fahimnia, Behnam & Sarkis, Joseph & Eshragh, Ali, 2015. "A tradeoff model for green supply chain planning:A leanness-versus-greenness analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 173-190.
- Liu, Weihua & Wang, Qian & Mao, Qiaomei & Wang, Shuqing & Zhu, Donglei, 2015. "A scheduling model of logistics service supply chain based on the mass customization service and uncertainty of FLSP’s operation time," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 189-215.
- J. Behnamian & S. M. T. Fatemi Ghomi, 2016. "A survey of multi-factory scheduling," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 231-249, February.
- Kofjač Davorin & Kljajić Miroljub & Knaflič Andrej, 2010. "Development of a Web Application for Dynamic Production Scheduling in Small and Medium Enterprises," Organizacija, De Gruyter Open, vol. 43(3), pages 125-135, May.
- Cheng, Ba-Yi & Leung, Joseph Y-T. & Li, Kai, 2017. "Integrated scheduling on a batch machine to minimize production, inventory and distribution costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(1), pages 104-112.
- Govindan, K. & Jafarian, A. & Khodaverdi, R. & Devika, K., 2014. "Two-echelon multiple-vehicle location–routing problem with time windows for optimization of sustainable supply chain network of perishable food," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 9-28.
- Surico, M. & Kaymak, U. & Naso, D. & Dekker, R., 2006. "Hybrid Meta-Heuristics for Robust Scheduling," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-018-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jairo R. Montoya-Torres & Diego A. Ortiz-Vargas, 2014. "Collaboration and information sharing in dyadic supply chains: A literature review over the period 2000–2012," ESTUDIOS GERENCIALES, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, November.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:137:y:2015:i:c:p:29-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Guoquan & Shang, Jennifer & Li, Wenli, 2011. "Collaborative production planning of supply chain under price and demand uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(3), pages 590-603, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:3:p:2069-2099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .