A supply chain design problem with facility location and bi-objective transportation choices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfred A. Kuehn & Michael J. Hamburger, 1963. "A Heuristic Program for Locating Warehouses," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 643-666, July.
- Vidal, Carlos J. & Goetschalckx, Marc, 1997. "Strategic production-distribution models: A critical review with emphasis on global supply chain models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Zhou, Gengui & Min, Hokey & Gen, Mitsuo, 2003. "A genetic algorithm approach to the bi-criteria allocation of customers to warehouses," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 35-45, October.
- Eskigun, Erdem & Uzsoy, Reha & Preckel, Paul V. & Beaujon, George & Krishnan, Subramanian & Tew, Jeffrey D., 2005. "Outbound supply chain network design with mode selection, lead times and capacitated vehicle distribution centers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 182-206, August.
- Stephen C. Graves & Sean P. Willems, 2005. "Optimizing the Supply Chain Configuration for New Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(8), pages 1165-1180, August.
- Aikens, C. H., 1985. "Facility location models for distribution planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 263-279, December.
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2009. "Facility location and supply chain management - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 401-412, July.
- Current, John & Min, Hokey & Schilling, David, 1990. "Multiobjective analysis of facility location decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 295-307, December.
- Benjamin, Julian, 1990. "An analysis of mode choice for shippers in a constrained network with applications to just-in-time inventory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-245, June.
- Wilhelm, Wilbert & Liang, Dong & Rao, Brijesh & Warrier, Deepak & Zhu, Xiaoyan & Bulusu, Sharath, 2005. "Design of international assembly systems and their supply chains under NAFTA," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 467-493, November.
- Thomas, Douglas J. & Griffin, Paul M., 1996. "Coordinated supply chain management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-15, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cortinhal, M. J. & Lopes, M. J. & Melo, M. T., 2014. "Redesigning a three-echelon logistics network over multiple time periods with transportation mode selection and outsourcing opportunities," Technical Reports on Logistics of the Saarland Business School 7, Saarland University of Applied Sciences (htw saar), Saarland Business School.
- Soylu, Banu, 2015. "Heuristic approaches for biobjective mixed 0–1 integer linear programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 690-703.
- Olivares-Benitez, Elias & Ríos-Mercado, Roger Z. & González-Velarde, José Luis, 2013. "A metaheuristic algorithm to solve the selection of transportation channels in supply chain design," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 161-172.
- Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Rezapour, Shabnam & Drezner, Tammy & Fallah, Samira, 2014. "Competitive supply chain network design: An overview of classifications, models, solution techniques and applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 92-118.
More about this item
KeywordsInteger programming; Bi-objective programming; Location; Supply chain; Branch and bound; ε-constraint method; 90-08; 90B06; 90B10; 90B80; 90C11; 90C29;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:20:y:2012:i:3:p:729-753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.