Extending Fare and Zelenyuk (2003)
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Hosseinzadeh, Ahmad & Smyth, Russell & Valadkhani, Abbas & Le, Viet, 2016. "Analyzing the efficiency performance of major Australian mining companies using bootstrap data envelopment analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 26-35.
- Färe, Rolf & Karagiannis, Giannis, 2014. "A postscript on aggregate Farrell efficiencies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 784-786.
- Claudia Curi & Paolo Guarda & Ana Lozano-Vivas & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2013. "Is foreign-bank efficiency in financial centers driven by home or host country characteristics?," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 367-385, December.
- Valentin Zelenyuk & Claudia Curi & Paolo Guarda & Ana Lozano-Vivas, 2011.
"Is foreign-bank efficiency in financial centers driven by home-country characteristics?,"
CEPA Working Papers Series
WP022011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Claudia Curi & Paolo Guarda & Ana Lozano-Vivas & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2011. "Is foreign-bank efficiency in financial centers driven by homecountry characteristics?," BCL working papers 68, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Färe, Rolf & Karagiannis, Giannis, 2017. "The denominator rule for share-weighting aggregation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(3), pages 1175-1180.
- Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2015. "Aggregation of scale efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 269-277.
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2012. "Aggregation of Scale Efficiency," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042012, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Singh, Ramadhar & Mishra, Bineet & Sankaran, Krithiga, 2017. "Research productivity in management schools of India during 1968-2015: A directional benefit-of-doubt model analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 118-139.
- Mayer, Andreas & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2014. "Aggregation of Malmquist productivity indexes allowing for reallocation of resources," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 774-785.
- Valentin Zelenyuk & Andreas Mayer, 2013. "Aggregation of Malmquist productivity indexes allowing for reallocation of resources," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Fare, Rolf & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2004. "Aggregation of Scale Elasticities Across Firms," MPRA Paper 28055, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Jan 2010.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:179:y:2007:i:2:p:594-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed