Comparing the Spanish and the discriminatory auction formats: A discrete model with private information
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abbink, Klaus & Brandts, Jordi & Pezanis-Christou, Paul, 2006.
"Auctions for government securities: A laboratory comparison of uniform, discriminatory and Spanish designs,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 284-303, October.
- Klaus Abbink & Jordi Brandts & Paul Pezanis-Christou, 2002. "Auctions for Government Securities: A Laboratory Comparison of Uniform, Discriminatory and Spanish Designs," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 551.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Richard Engelbrecht-Wiggans & Charles M. Kahn, 1998. "Multi-unit auctions with uniform prices," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 12(2), pages 227-258.
- Hans Haller & Yvan Lengwiler, 1998. "A discrete model of discriminatory price auctions - an alternative to Menezes-Monteiro," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-08, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- McAdams, David, 2002. "Monotone Equilibrium in Multi-Unit Auctions," Working papers 4254-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kremer, Ilan & Nyborg, Kjell G, 2004.
"Underpricing and Market Power in Uniform Price Auctions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4363, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ilan Kremer, 2004. "Underpricing and Market Power in Uniform Price Auctions," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(3), pages 849-877.
- Michael B. Gordy, 1997.
"Hedging Winner's Curse with Multiple Bids: Evidence from the Portuguese Treasury Bill Auction,"
- Michael B. Gordy, 1999. "Hedging Winner'S Curse With Multiple Bids: Evidence From The Portuguese Treasury Bill Auction," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(3), pages 448-465, August.
- Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard & Kahn, Charles M., 1998. "Multi-Unit Pay-Your-Bid Auctions with Variable Awards," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-42, April.
- Menezes, Flavio M. & Monteiro, Paulo K., 1995.
"Existence of equilibrium in a discriminatory price auction,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 285-292, December.
- Menezes F. M. & Monteiro, P. K., 1996. "Existence of equilibrium in a descriminatory price auction," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 60-61, February.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982.
"A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton & Marek Pycia & Marzena Rostek & Marek Weretka, 2014.
"Demand Reduction and Inefficiency in Multi-Unit Auctions,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 1366-1400.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 1995. "Demand Reduction and Inefficiency in Multi-Unit Auctions," Papers of Peter Cramton 98wpdr, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 22 Jul 2002.
- Nyborg, Kjell G. & Sundaresan, Suresh, 1996. "Discriminatory versus uniform Treasury auctions: Evidence from when-issued transactions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 63-104, September.
- Robert Wilson, 1979. "Auctions of Shares," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(4), pages 675-689.
- Jaime F. Zender & James J.D. Wang, 2002. "Auctioning divisible goods," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 19(4), pages 673-705.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1981. "Allocation Mechanisms and the Design of Auctions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1477-99, November.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Carlo Cottarelli, 1997. "Designing effective auctions for treasury securities," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(Jul).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:179:y:2007:i:1:p:253-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.