Feasible insertions in job shop scheduling, short cycles and stable sets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eugeniusz Nowicki & Czeslaw Smutnicki, 1996. "A Fast Taboo Search Algorithm for the Job Shop Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(6), pages 797-813, June.
- Raaymakers, W. H. M. & Hoogeveen, J. A., 2000. "Scheduling multipurpose batch process industries with no-wait restrictions by simulated annealing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 131-151, October.
- Artigues, Christian & Roubellat, Francois, 2000. "A polynomial activity insertion algorithm in a multi-resource schedule with cumulative constraints and multiple modes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 297-316, December.
- Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Fuertes, A. & Tamarit, J. M. & Gimenez, G. & Ramos, R., 2005. "A heuristic to schedule flexible job-shop in a glass factory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 525-534, September.
- Artigues, Christian & Michelon, Philippe & Reusser, Stephane, 2003. "Insertion techniques for static and dynamic resource-constrained project scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(2), pages 249-267, September.
- Dauzere-Peres, S. & Roux, W. & Lasserre, J. B., 1998. "Multi-resource shop scheduling with resource flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 289-305, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:2:p:763-785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.