Feasible insertions in job shop scheduling, short cycles and stable sets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Fuertes, A. & Tamarit, J. M. & Gimenez, G. & Ramos, R., 2005. "A heuristic to schedule flexible job-shop in a glass factory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 525-534, September.
- Raaymakers, W. H. M. & Hoogeveen, J. A., 2000. "Scheduling multipurpose batch process industries with no-wait restrictions by simulated annealing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 131-151, October.
- Artigues, Christian & Michelon, Philippe & Reusser, Stephane, 2003. "Insertion techniques for static and dynamic resource-constrained project scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(2), pages 249-267, September.
- Eugeniusz Nowicki & Czeslaw Smutnicki, 1996. "A Fast Taboo Search Algorithm for the Job Shop Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(6), pages 797-813, June.
- Stéphane Dauzère-Pérès & Jan Paulli, 1997. "An integrated approach for modeling and solving the general multiprocessor job-shop scheduling problem using tabu search," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 70(0), pages 281-306, April.
- Artigues, Christian & Roubellat, Francois, 2000. "A polynomial activity insertion algorithm in a multi-resource schedule with cumulative constraints and multiple modes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 297-316, December.
- Dauzere-Peres, S. & Roux, W. & Lasserre, J. B., 1998. "Multi-resource shop scheduling with resource flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 289-305, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allahverdi, Ali, 2016. "A survey of scheduling problems with no-wait in process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 665-686.
- repec:spr:jsched:v:20:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10951-017-0532-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:2:p:763-785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.