An exact algorithm for a single-vehicle routing problem with time windows and multiple routes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:eurjtl:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13676-014-0060-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Zhenzhen & Liu, Mengyang & Lim, Andrew, 2015. "A memetic algorithm for the patient transportation problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 60-71.
- Bhusiri, Narath & Qureshi, Ali Gul & Taniguchi, Eiichi, 2014. "The trade-off between fixed vehicle costs and time-dependent arrival penalties in a routing problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-22.
- Derigs, Ulrich & Kurowsky, René & Vogel, Ulrich, 2011. "Solving a real-world vehicle routing problem with multiple use of tractors and trailers and EU-regulations for drivers arising in air cargo road feeder services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 309-319, August.
- Clautiaux, François & Hanafi, Saïd & Macedo, Rita & Voge, Marie-Émilie & Alves, Cláudio, 2017. "Iterative aggregation and disaggregation algorithm for pseudo-polynomial network flow models with side constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 467-477.
- Daniel Schubert & André Scholz & Gerhard Wäscher, 2017. "Integrated Order Picking and Vehicle Routing with Due Dates," FEMM Working Papers 170007, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Cattaruzza, Diego & Absi, Nabil & Feillet, Dominique & Vidal, Thibaut, 2014. "A memetic algorithm for the Multi Trip Vehicle Routing Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 833-848.
- Shi, Wen & Shang, Jennifer & Liu, Zhixue & Zuo, Xiaolu, 2014. "Optimal design of the auto parts supply chain for JIT operations: Sequential bifurcation factor screening and multi-response surface methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 664-676.
- Tang, Jiafu & Yu, Yang & Li, Jia, 2015. "An exact algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem of pickup and delivery of customers to the airport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 114-132.
- Hernandez, Florent & Feillet, Dominique & Giroudeau, Rodolphe & Naud, Olivier, 2016. "Branch-and-price algorithms for the solution of the multi-trip vehicle routing problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 551-559.
- Rivera, Juan Carlos & Murat Afsar, H. & Prins, Christian, 2016. "Mathematical formulations and exact algorithm for the multitrip cumulative capacitated single-vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 93-104.
- Zoltán Blázsik & Csanád Imreh & Zoltán Kovács, 2008. "Heuristic algorithms for a complex parallel machine scheduling problem," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 16(4), pages 379-390, December.
- Macedo, Rita & Alves, Cláudio & Valério de Carvalho, J.M. & Clautiaux, François & Hanafi, Saïd, 2011. "Solving the vehicle routing problem with time windows and multiple routes exactly using a pseudo-polynomial model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 536-545, November.
- Mahmoudi, Monirehalsadat & Zhou, Xuesong, 2016. "Finding optimal solutions for vehicle routing problem with pickup and delivery services with time windows: A dynamic programming approach based on state–space–time network representations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 19-42.
- Alan Lee & Martin Savelsbergh, 0. "An extended demand responsive connector," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Azi, Nabila & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves, 2010. "An exact algorithm for a vehicle routing problem with time windows and multiple use of vehicles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(3), pages 756-763, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:178:y:2007:i:3:p:755-766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.