A threshold accepting heuristic with intense local search for the solution of special instances of the traveling salesman problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boland, N. L. & Clarke, L. W. & Nemhauser, G. L., 2000. "The asymmetric traveling salesman problem with replenishment arcs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 408-427, June.
- Lysgaard, Jens, 1999. "Cluster based branching for the asymmetric traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 314-325, December.
- Norbert Ascheuer & Martin Grötschel & Atef Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Hamid, 1999. "Order picking in an automatic warehouse: Solving online asymmetric TSPs," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 49(3), pages 501-515, July.
- Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T., 2002. "A list-based threshold accepting method for job shop scheduling problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 159-171, May.
- C.K.Y. Lin & Haley, K. B. & Sparks, C., 1995. "A comparative study of both standard and adaptive versions of threshold accepting and simulated annealing algorithms in three scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 330-346, June.
- Tang, Lixin & Liu, Jiyin & Rong, Aiying & Yang, Zihou, 2000. "A multiple traveling salesman problem model for hot rolling scheduling in Shanghai Baoshan Iron & Steel Complex," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 267-282, July.
- repec:spr:compst:v:49:y:1999:i:3:p:501-515 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Fischetti & Paolo Toth, 1997. "A Polyhedral Approach to the Asymmetric Traveling Salesman Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(11), pages 1520-1536, November.
- Escudero, L. F., 1988. "An inexact algorithm for the sequential ordering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 236-249, November.
- Moon, Chiung & Kim, Jongsoo & Choi, Gyunghyun & Seo, Yoonho, 2002. "An efficient genetic algorithm for the traveling salesman problem with precedence constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 606-617, August.
- Schneider, Johannes, 2002. "The time-dependent traveling salesman problem," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 314(1), pages 151-155.
- Fink, Andreas & Vo[ss], Stefan, 2003. "Solving the continuous flow-shop scheduling problem by metaheuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 400-414, December.
- Helsgaun, Keld, 2000. "An effective implementation of the Lin-Kernighan traveling salesman heuristic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 106-130, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masmoudi, Mohamed Amine & Hosny, Manar & Braekers, Kris & Dammak, Abdelaziz, 2016. "Three effective metaheuristics to solve the multi-depot multi-trip heterogeneous dial-a-ride problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 60-80.
- Braekers, Kris & Caris, An & Janssens, Gerrit K., 2014. "Exact and meta-heuristic approach for a general heterogeneous dial-a-ride problem with multiple depots," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 166-186.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:3:p:1911-1929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.