A threshold accepting heuristic with intense local search for the solution of special instances of the traveling salesman problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matteo Fischetti & Paolo Toth, 1997. "A Polyhedral Approach to the Asymmetric Traveling Salesman Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(11), pages 1520-1536, November.
- Escudero, L. F., 1988. "An inexact algorithm for the sequential ordering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 236-249, November.
- Fink, Andreas & Vo[ss], Stefan, 2003. "Solving the continuous flow-shop scheduling problem by metaheuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 400-414, December.
- Moon, Chiung & Kim, Jongsoo & Choi, Gyunghyun & Seo, Yoonho, 2002. "An efficient genetic algorithm for the traveling salesman problem with precedence constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 606-617, August.
- Lysgaard, Jens, 1999. "Cluster based branching for the asymmetric traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 314-325, December.
- Helsgaun, Keld, 2000. "An effective implementation of the Lin-Kernighan traveling salesman heuristic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 106-130, October.
- Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T., 2002. "A list-based threshold accepting method for job shop scheduling problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 159-171, May.
- Boland, N. L. & Clarke, L. W. & Nemhauser, G. L., 2000. "The asymmetric traveling salesman problem with replenishment arcs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 408-427, June.
- Schneider, Johannes, 2002. "The time-dependent traveling salesman problem," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 314(1), pages 151-155.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:3:p:1911-1929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.